Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kobe vs. LeBron

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEric View Post
    Do I play basketball? ........Do you play basketball? Ok Kobe...

Before you get all defensive over your precision little Kobe, think un-homer and look at what just recently happened. I find it acceptable to get a little emotional to celebrate after hitting a shot, but screaming he can't guard me 4-5 times to the guys face is personal. Luckily it's Battier, and if were a **** I'd say "Kobe wouldn't scream that if Artest were consistantly guarding him." What do people like you take this Kobe **** personally. I'm stating the ****ing truth. I saw an idiot screaming because he made a shot, that isn't right. Any unhomer Lakers fan, or any other poster on this site would agree with me about how Lebron is a better on court person.
    Relax BIG ERIC don't get all "I hate KOBE" on me just relax also note to self nobody uses homer or un-homer ok I know your excited to be letting the world know how much you hate Kobe but you need to face the facts there both a**holes. Now that we have that behind us and you have finished watching MTV Cribs and The Hills lets move on to a real debate. I know you think its funny when Lebron throws up the ROC sign when he scores and all the other bulls**t he does but really Lebron may be better or worse but he dont have a ring just yet.

vCash
    If you are going to look at three's than Kobe was .11 percent better than Lebron. If you're going to listen to every idiot that said Lebron doesn't have a jumper than I guess I see where you are coming from.
    Look man for the last 6 years this kid has shot under 38% anywhere outside the paint that is inexcusable for the so called "Worlds Greatest Basketball Player" Im not a Kobe fan or a James fan or a Wade fan. But I think that the best all around basketball player in the world is Wade just my honest opinion.

vCash
    Lebron over Kobe
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Lebron over Kobe

vCash
    Lebron

vCash
    Imagine Lebron had Gasol and Kobe had Varejao, nothing against Varejao, but he's no Gasol. Lebron is unhuman.
    Imagine if Kobe had Big Z instead of Odom pre-Gasol. Probably make it past the Suns.

Imagine if Lebron had inconsistent Odom. No.

Kobe is from another planet!!!

vCash
    If you are going to look at three's than Kobe was .11 percent better than Lebron. If you're going to listen to every idiot that said Lebron doesn't have a jumper than I guess I see where you are coming from.
    The difference is, no one, and i mean NO team team will leave Kobe open for a 3.

Lebron on the other hand, some teams have their gameplan specifically to make Lebron an outside shooter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sp1derm00 View Post
    The difference is, no one, and i mean NO team team will leave Kobe open for a 3.

Lebron on the other hand, some teams have their gameplan specifically to make Lebron an outside shooter.
    People fail to understand this concept.
    No acting here!

vCash

Kobe vs. LeBron

Please let the Cavs win the series. One, LA sucks against the Magic, two, I want Kobe to beat LeBron and three, we're WAY better against the Cavs than the Magic.
    lr is cooler than you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    LeBron couldn't be playing any better...
    ...and he'll have to play even better to win. If Cleveland loses, it'll further prove why I think Kobe is better.....especially in the clutch. LeBron is playing lights out, but right now, it's not enough.
    lr is cooler than you

vCash
    Kind of like last night?

Great sequence of plays created by LeBron.
    Actually, to quote everyone here, they were clean strips in which Kobe flopped down. You can't have it both ways.
    lr is cooler than you

vCash
    What a shot by LeBron. Just continuing to prove why he is the best in the game.
    I guess you missed the 18 Kobe put up in the 4th with a dead team strapped to his back.
    lr is cooler than you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    That was a foul... how?
    Yeah, at least Martin clearly swiped and hit Kobe. That was terrible.

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lr is cooler than you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Becks2307 View Post
    yeah thats sooo diff from tonight cuz lebron's teammates are playing so well
    .....Kobe 40 Points, Gasol 13 Points, Fisher 13 Points........

Do I need to say the names of guys with even less than that? Kobe's team was DOMINATED from start to finish outside of a little bit in the 2nd and the end of the game. Last time I checked, Z just made a HUGE pass to Varejao and I think it was Mo who just drained a 3.
    lr is cooler than you

vCash
    Kobe led his team to a win in the last two minutes, LeBron didn't. Cut and dry...plain and simple. Kobe's better and his shooting, free throws and defense proved it. Seriously, LeBron didn't take over in the last two minutes and Kobe did.
    lr is cooler than you

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast