Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Are you in or are you out?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • In, I'm down for the Sig bet

20 95.24%
  • Out, I'm too scared

1 4.76%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig Bet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by augipitcher3 View Post
    lol!! You are not smart. The chicago bears nfl team is going to get pumped up from a guy posting on a fans website? Please go back to your forum you are providing nothing worth reading for anybody and you aren't even entertaining either. I'm guessing all of those oooooooo's at the end were when you were pretending to be the cop.... Just to see what it feels like.
    lmao!!!

23 TACKLES/2 SACKS
    (Season Stats)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DABEARS23 View Post
    I swear Im trying to find a way to send this to the Bears for even more encouragement to win the Division and when they win I want a video of this lmfaooooooooooo
    DABEARS23 you shouldn't do that because this could backfire on you. The Bears would be laughing so hard that they would miss tackles and make to many mistakes. Hey bro you could put what I said in your sig about what I said about the naismith award. Lol
    Last edited by vikings4lifebro; 05-15-2009 at 07:00 PM.

23 TACKLES/2 SACKS
    (Season Stats)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by augipitcher3 View Post
    Ok, but now who is going to get open and actually catch the ball.
    Hahaha!!

vCash
    Devin Hester, Earl Bennett, Juaquin Igleasis, Greg Olsen, Desmond Clark, Matt Forte, and Rashied David bro I think thats enough people for him to throw to
    How many of those guys have come close too 1,000 yards reciving?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by henderson56 View Post
    How many of those guys have come close too 1,000 yards reciving?
    Thats fine you have a point the closest anyone got was Hester with 645....BUT we had Orton throwing to them...Now we have Cutler that changes everything right there including Hester is 1 year more into his role Olsen will be our starting TE and we drafted a beast in Igleasis also Forte is 1 year older in his role and now hes used to the game speed and again Cutler is behind center that changes everything right there....Orton didnt have the arm nor the accuracy to get the ball long Cutler is another story hes got arm strength and accuracy so I would have to say we got a real good chance of 2 1000 yard receivers and possibly 3 1000 yard receivers...

Edit: By the way the only one on the Vikes that was close to 1000 yards was Berrian for you guys so its not like you guys had that much of a better wr core....
    Last edited by DABEARS23; 05-15-2009 at 08:43 PM.
    I will sig bet you that the Bears will not have 2 1,000 yard recivers.

vCash
    Thats fine you have a point the closest anyone got was Hester with 645....BUT we had Orton throwing to them...Now we have Cutler that changes everything right there including Hester is 1 year more into his role Olsen will be our starting TE and we drafted a beast in Igleasis also Forte is 1 year older in his role and now hes used to the game speed and again Cutler is behind center that changes everything right there....Orton didnt have the arm nor the accuracy to get the ball long Cutler is another story hes got arm strength and accuracy so I would have to say we got a real good chance of 2 1000 yard receivers and possibly 3 1000 yard receivers...
    I will have a sig bet with you, The Bears will not have 2 1,000 yard recivers and then to even say mabey 3 1,000 yard recivers is laughable.

vCash
    I will have a sig bet with you, The Bears will not have 2 1,000 yard recivers and then to even say mabey 3 1,000 yard recivers is laughable.
    How is it laughable bro...lemme ask you a question do you feel you have decent wrs?

vCash

Edit: By the way the only one on the Vikes that was close to 1000 yards was Berrian for you guys so its not like you guys had that much of a better wr core....
    Berrian was like 40 Yards from being a 1,000 yard reciver, which is alot closer than 645, which Hester had, and we had Gus Frerotte at QB.

vCash
    How is it laughable bro...lemme ask you a question do you feel you have decent wrs?
    It is laughable because The Cards had 3 1,000 Yard recivers in Fitz,Boldin and Breston with Warner at QB. Do you seriously think you will have 3 1,000 yard recivers? and Then how many yards will Forte rush for?

Yes we have decent WRs.

vCash
    My answer is I believe you guys have wr on your roster that on another team would have 1000 yards with a better qb situation....Same thing was the problem with us bro no qb that could throw the long ball our qb was playing patty cake with the wrs with 5 yard dinks and danks bro youre not going to get 1000 yards in 16 games that way i dont care how many receptions you have.....You got to understand Cutler is going to stretch the field and hes got way better accuracy then Orton does reason why he lost games was his defense gave up so many points in the games youre not going to win that way

vCash
    My answer is I believe you guys have wr on your roster that on another team would have 1000 yards with a better qb situation....Same thing was the problem with us bro no qb that could throw the long ball our qb was playing patty cake with the wrs with 5 yard dinks and danks bro youre not going to get 1000 yards in 16 games that way i dont care how many receptions you have.....You got to understand Cutler is going to stretch the field and hes got way better accuracy then Orton does reason why he lost games was his defense gave up so many points in the games youre not going to win that way
    I agree Cutler can throw the long ball, but the Bears will not have 3 1,000 yard recivers, they won't even have 2.

vCash
    Well lets see bro with Orton as qb Olsen played part time and got 574 yards and Hester got 665 yards I would say with a qb of Cutlers caliber those 2 would both be 1000 yards receivers...Forte is going to rush for 1200 yards and probably have 500 yards receiving ....

vCash
    I can confidently say they will have 2 1000 yard receivers and a 3rd very close to 1000 yards but I know 2 for sure

vCash
    Well lets see bro with Orton as qb Olsen played part time and got 574 yards and Hester got 665 yards I would say with a qb of Cutlers caliber those 2 would both be 1000 yards receivers...Forte is going to rush for 1200 yards and probably have 500 yards receiving ....
    Cutler had Marshall,Royal and Graham for Recivers and TE and only Marshall had over 1,000 yards. The Broncos offense was better when they had Cutler and he didn't have 2 1,000 yard recivers. You won't this year.

vCash
    I can confidently say they will have 2 1000 yard receivers and a 3rd very close to 1000 yards but I know 2 for sure

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast