• Best NFL Team Ever

6 12.77%
  • All of the Above

37 78.72%
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Welcome. Things you should know about the 49ers PSD Forum:

1)LeftyMo and The Jamal pretend to be 49ers fans, but they are really undercover Seahawks fans and only show up when the Niners lose to talk trash about the team.

2)WhiteSox thinks that every player that comes out Florida University is the best player who has ever played that position (including and especially Tebow). He also has extreme hatred for Anthony Dixon because Dixon wouldn't give him an autograph at a game. In case you were wondering, he isn't 8 years old.

3)Derek is the only one who is allowed to create pointless threads without getting any flak for it. As long as they are the Officially Official threads.

4)NinerHomer only likes WRs that are over 6'2" tall so that Alex Smith can see them when he's staring down wide-open WRs while waiting to throw the ball.

5)RedandGold starts talking about next year's draft the day after this year's draft is officially over, which is why he is my favorite poster.

6)Rapjuicer is generally a good poster, although he can get very emotional and wants to fight you after you exchange about 2 posts that disagree with him. And, he wants to go back to the 4-3 and you are an idiot if you don't want to go back to the 4-3 even though we have the #1 defense in the league running the 3-4.

7)LOLphillies lives in a fantasy world where every 49ers player is the best player who has ever played the game and they are going to go undefeated from this point on, forever. He also wants to have gay sex with Colin Kaepernick, whether Kap wants it or not.

8)Lakers211221 (that's me) is always right, and if you don't agree, I'll compile a giant list of stats to prove that I am.

It's the University of Florida, just FYI . If it was Florida University it would be F.U.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cangrejo View Post
    Hello there.

Some of you may recognize me from the Giants baseball side of the forum. Briefly, I've been a long-time member on the two big Niner's boards, both of which seem to be overrun with bandwagoning imbeciles at the moment, so I was pleasantly surprised to discover that there's a Niner's forum on this site. Better yet, the tone of discussion seems civil and reasonable, a real pleasant change for the better.

I hope to contribute something useful here, from time to time. Mostly, I wanted to compliment all of you on the civility and reasonableness of this forum. It's as if the other two forums were edited of all the stupid "funny" pictures and McMansion gangster posing. You guys actually talk about Niner's football, I like that.
    Welcome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cangrejo View Post
    Hello there.

Some of you may recognize me from the Giants baseball side of the forum. Briefly, I've been a long-time member on the two big Niner's boards, both of which seem to be overrun with bandwagoning imbeciles at the moment, so I was pleasantly surprised to discover that there's a Niner's forum on this site. Better yet, the tone of discussion seems civil and reasonable, a real pleasant change for the better.

I hope to contribute something useful here, from time to time. Mostly, I wanted to compliment all of you on the civility and reasonableness of this forum. It's as if the other two forums were edited of all the stupid "funny" pictures and McMansion gangster posing. You guys actually talk about Niner's football, I like that.
    Welcome! Hope to see you around more often. Can we do a straight up trade, over da pence for cangrejo?

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    Welcome! Hope to see you around more often. Can we do a straight up trade, over da pence for cangrejo?
    There is an ignore option I know I have it in place for 1 unnamed person...

OOOO And welcome Cangrejo - we have some disagreements in here, but I can say the majority have at least some facts to back up their opinions, so it's generally one of the better forums on the the internet (football or not).
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    1. Location-Anaheim
    2. Favorite 49ers player-Chris Culliver (I hope he become Rogers Replacement) And i guess that Colin guy (sarcasm)
    3. Favorite former 49ers player- Steve Young
    4. reason you like the 49ers-Only Football team i saw live in 2007
    5. other teams and players you like-no other football team, CP3, Mike Trout, Clips, Angels, Kings

vCash
    Welcome aboard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ClipKingAngel49 View Post
    1. Location-Anaheim
    2. Favorite 49ers player-Chris Culliver (I hope he become Rogers Replacement) And i guess that Colin guy (sarcasm)
    3. Favorite former 49ers player- Steve Young
    4. reason you like the 49ers-Only Football team i saw live in 2007
    5. other teams and players you like-no other football team, CP3, Mike Trout, Clips, Angels, Kings
    welcome

vCash
    Hey All, I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to sign up.

1. Location- Colorado
    2. Favorite 49ers player- That's like asking me to pick my favorite kid... but some of my favs are Willis, Whitner, Gore, Smiths, Dixon!, and of course Crabs.
    3. Favorite former 49ers player- Jerry Rice
    4. reason you like the 49ers- Grew up in No. Cal, was I supposed to like the Raiders? LOL.
    5. other teams and players you like- I'm ashamed to admit I'm a Brees fan and that New Orleans is my 2nd team, although there is a huge spread between 1st and 2nd.

Go Niners!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9erfan View Post
    Hey All, I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to sign up.

1. Location- Colorado
    2. Favorite 49ers player- That's like asking me to pick my favorite kid... but some of my favs are Willis, Whitner, Gore, Smiths, Dixon!, and of course Crabs.
    3. Favorite former 49ers player- Jerry Rice
    4. reason you like the 49ers- Grew up in No. Cal, was I supposed to like the Raiders? LOL.
    5. other teams and players you like- I'm ashamed to admit I'm a Brees fan and that New Orleans is my 2nd team, although there is a huge spread between 1st and 2nd.

Go Niners!
    welcome

vCash
    Like many others, I too am new to the thread.... This team has me excited!

1. Location- 30 miles west of Philadelphia, PA
    2. Favorite 49ers player- Goldson/Whitner
    3. Favorite former 49ers player- Tough call - always LOVED Ricky Watters! Even had a jersey specially made (living in Philly they were tough to come by - until he became an Eagle.....)
    4. reason you like the 49ers- Lived in Miami in the 80's - loved Ronnie Lott and Roger Craig and enjoyed the beat down they gave the Dolphins in '84
    5. other teams and players you like- moved back to Philly area, so I follow the Flyers & Eagles. Became a Mets fan during the 80's in Miami (had no team to root for - guess nothing really changed there) and stuck with them - hard work being a Mets fan, especially in Philly; as for players - CP3 & Blake Griffin are awesome and AP is a monster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaruth49 View Post
    Like many others, I too am new to the thread.... This team has me excited!

1. Location- 30 miles west of Philadelphia, PA
    2. Favorite 49ers player- Goldson/Whitner
    3. Favorite former 49ers player- Tough call - always LOVED Ricky Watters! Even had a jersey specially made (living in Philly they were tough to come by - until he became an Eagle.....)
    4. reason you like the 49ers- Lived in Miami in the 80's - loved Ronnie Lott and Roger Craig and enjoyed the beat down they gave the Dolphins in '84
    5. other teams and players you like- moved back to Philly area, so I follow the Flyers & Eagles. Became a Mets fan during the 80's in Miami (had no team to root for - guess nothing really changed there) and stuck with them - hard work being a Mets fan, especially in Philly; as for players - CP3 & Blake Griffin are awesome and AP is a monster
    welcome

vCash
    Welcome new guys!
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 4-2
    Warriors = 0-0 Making it rain!
    A's =
    WINNING!

vCash
    Long time lurker, mainly read the Giants and 49ers forums over the last few years and this 49ers team has me really excited...I believe it's a potential dynasty in the making if they can keep the core together. The front office has bee exceptional in the draft and coaching hires in the last few years, it's truly exciting.

1. Midtown Sacramento
    2. Gotta be Kaep, went to college in his hometown and he's already a very good player with some incredible potential. I believe he has the physical and mental talent to be the top QB in the league, I hope he realizes it.
    3. Steve Young by a long shot, I love that guy. Dude ran a 4.35 40 in pads in practice according to Jerry Rice. Are you ****ing kidding me?
    4. Been a 49er fan since I was little, I remember watching vhs recaps of the 49ers 88 and 89 seasons when i was like 5.
    5. HUGE Giants fan, found this forum wanting to read more Giants forums than just the offical mlb giants forums and I've been a fan of the giants my whole life as well. I'm a baseball nut, I LOVE all the advanced metrics and the realities of putting together a team. I'm also a Kings fan (hope they find a way to stay in Sac).
    Last edited by ntd; 01-27-2013 at 01:40 AM.

vCash
    welcome

vCash
    Welcome ntd, hope to see you here and in the Giants forum.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast