Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 69
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bay(Daly City), Stockton Cali
    Posts
    962
    vCash
    1500

    According to Matt Maiocco, Chris Borland is retiring due to safety concerns.

    Just when you think the season can't get any worse!
    Sacramento Kings
    Oakland A's
    San Francisco 49's
    San Jose Sharks


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    portland,or via You'n'g'sTown,ohio
    Posts
    1,877
    vCash
    1500

    chris borland to retire!!



    your 2015 natl champions....OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    portland,or via You'n'g'sTown,ohio
    Posts
    1,877
    vCash
    1500
    oops,i guess move it...someone beat me by a minute


    your 2015 natl champions....OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    650
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphy king 88 View Post
    Just when you think the season can't get any worse!
    Man, I just saw this too. This may actually be the worst off season ever. Unbelievable. Niners just can't cut a break. Well...draft an MLB or three Baalke. Starting to think I should expect Bowman to quit next.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,975
    vCash
    1500
    Who still wants to cut Brooks now?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,504
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty:29740066
    Who still wants to cut Brooks now?
    Brooks has nothing to do with the ILB's dumb ***. Nice try though. Brooks was sticking around before this, anyways.

    ''Sig by Johnle''

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bay(Daly City), Stockton Cali
    Posts
    962
    vCash
    1500
    Not gonna be surprised if Eric reid is next to retire.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    650
    vCash
    1500
    Maybe Vernon Davis can convert to inside linebacker. He doesn't seem to like playing offense anymore anyway.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11,442
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphy king 88:29740115
    Not gonna be surprised if Eric reid is next to retire.
    He should have after his 2nd concussion his rookie year.

    I actually said it then and got a lot of heat in here for it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    18,734
    vCash
    1500
    Brandon Spikes is out there. This is just out of far left field ****.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    18,734
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    He should have after his 2nd concussion his rookie year.

    I actually said it then and got a lot of heat in here for it.
    Having dealt with some myself, Reid's did not seem to be the severe kind. Ones with long term initial unconsciousness or long recovery are concerning, his seemed to be very brief, more like a strong bell ringing.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nothern Colorado
    Posts
    2,193
    vCash
    1500
    Can we just move back to Candlestick? Please?
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    " I donít know how to say itÖ I donít have the words for it. Let me say it this way, as Iíve said all along, you work at the pleasure of the organization." - Jim Harbaugh

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10,975
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Brooks has nothing to do with the ILB's dumb ***. Nice try though. Brooks was sticking around before this, anyways.
    Probably because some were talking about moving him to the inside. Dumb ***.

    Gotta love name calling. Grow up guy.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    11,442
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:29740177
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    He should have after his 2nd concussion his rookie year.

    I actually said it then and got a lot of heat in here for it.
    Having dealt with some myself, Reid's did not seem to be the severe kind. Ones with long term initial unconsciousness or long recovery are concerning, his seemed to be very brief, more like a strong bell ringing.
    He was unconscious on the field twice.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    5,701
    vCash
    1500
    At this point it just becomes comical.

    Bowman is already a question mark.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

    2015-??? Lakers stink, Kings missed the playoffs, Giants are hanging in there, 49ers are staring at lean years ahead.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •