Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

What are 49ers biggest needs going into the nfl draft 2015.. Who do you target @ #15?

What are our biggest needs to fill in this draft...and who would you target @ 15??? Lets discuss...
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash
    White. Trade up to possibly #10.

vCash
    First draft in a few years where we don't have many picks (yet, could trade guys like Vernon or Brooks). I'd say we need to target a WR and CB in the first two rounds. I'd do it in that order as well.

Ok Trent, so the doorway out is that way?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    First draft in a few years where we don't have many picks (yet, could trade guys like Vernon or Brooks). I'd say we need to target a WR and CB in the first two rounds. I'd do it in that order as well.
    Agreed.

vCash
    Give me:
    1st Round, Kevin White, WR WVU
    2nd Round, Jalen Collins, CB (6'2) LSU

and I will be a happy camper.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:29448026
    Give me:

That would be freaking sweet!!

vCash
    Unless we get a new QB, I really see a WR in the 1st round as a wasted pick. I do think we have enough talent in that regards on the team - no matter what happens with Boldin & Crabs.

Depending on health issues we may need to look at the OL again, and I'm all on board with a CB. We need a true lock down CB - we have talent but just not elite talent.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    " I donít know how to say itÖ I donít have the words for it. Let me say it this way, as Iíve said all along, you work at the pleasure of the organization." - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Give me:

I'd switch it, draft a CB at 15 and take Beckham in the 2nd. But either way, I'd be happy with it
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I'd switch it, draft a CB at 15 and take Beckham in the 2nd. But either way, I'd be happy with it
    Only see two reasons why no Beckham. It's not talent related, but 1. we are probably going to avoid character concern players and 2. I think he's going to stay in school and try to elevate his stock, could be the #1 WR next year if he keeps his hands clean.

vCash
    Only see two reasons why no Beckham. It's not talent related, but 1. we are probably going to avoid character concern players and 2. I think he's going to stay in school and try to elevate his stock, could be the #1 WR next year if he keeps his hands clean.
    Hmm I thought I read some where that he wants to go Pro. If that's the case then yea, for sure go White in the first round.

Everyone can develop problems with their attitude, and I truly feel a good coaching staff can correct it.
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Hmm I thought I read some where that he wants to go Pro. If that's the case then yea, for sure go White in the first round.

Everyone can develop problems with their attitude, and I truly feel a good coaching staff can correct it.
    Well the issue with him was domestic violence type stuff, considering the recently backlash league wide on that, I think he should distance himself.

vCash
    Well the issue with him was domestic violence type stuff, considering the recently backlash league wide on that, I think he should distance himself.
    He can be one of the best receivers in the NFL...I'm not one for any kind of issues, but at the end of the day, its a business...maybe not all the employees are great people, but if they do a great job, sometimes you have to help them through their problems

vCash
    He can be one of the best receivers in the NFL...I'm not one for any kind of issues, but at the end of the day, its a business...maybe not all the employees are great people, but if they do a great job, sometimes you have to help them through their problems
    Oh I know, it's just that its such a hot button issue, I think another year of keeping quiet would do amazing things for him in the eyes of evaluators. Why be valuable to only teams willing to risk when you can become valuable to everyone ya know?

vCash
    Oh I know, it's just that its such a hot button issue, I think another year of keeping quiet would do amazing things for him in the eyes of evaluators. Why be valuable to only teams willing to risk when you can become valuable to everyone ya know?
    Oh I get what you're saying, but if he goes in the 2nd round, he could go to a better team, put him in a better situation leading to a bigger pay day for him, sooner...possibly 2 years sooner. I'd much rather go round 2 to a team like the 49ers, than in the first round to a team like the Jets...be put in a great position to succeed rather than a awful situation where I could fall on my face, then in 3 years earn myself a damn good pay bump

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06:29448700
    Oh I get what you're saying, but if he goes in the 2nd round, he could go to a better team, put him in a better situation leading to a bigger pay day for him, sooner...possibly 2 years sooner. I'd much rather go round 2 to a team like the 49ers, than in the first round to a team like the Jets...be put in a great position to succeed rather than a awful situation where I could fall on my face, then in 3 years earn myself a damn good pay bump
    You seem to really like that dude's game. I'll have to watch more of him. He didn't jump out at me before. Kinda like Benjamin last year where it would be nice to have him...but they'd need a later round guy with pure speed.

Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast