Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LBI
    Posts
    145
    vCash
    1500

    Mike Missanelli OWNS Skip Bayless

    I've always found Skip Bayless to be a punk, and this pretty much proves it. Bayless phoned into Missanelli's 950AM ESPN show and got ripped to shreds over his comment about Mavericks fans "Philly-style rude, crude, dangerous" behavior on ESPN's First Take the other day.

    I'm so sick of people whining about Philly fans. Truth is Philly has been a pretty tame city since the Vet went down. I guess all the bad behavior went down with it, and I miss it. I personally like the fact that people feared our house. Oh well, check out the link for the Missanelli/Bayless melee, it pretty damn funny.

    http://950espn.com/Audio/tabid/183/a...p-Bayless.aspx

    My 2nd attempt at a sig, getting a little better with photoshop!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    17,642
    vCash
    1500
    I hate skip with a passion, so this was delightful for me

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    320
    vCash
    1500
    ahahhahahhhhhhhhhahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha hahahhahahah

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LBI
    Posts
    145
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyLuver View Post
    I hate skip with a passion, so this was delightful for me
    totally.
    he is nothing more than a talking head, he never has anything useful to contribute. his beloved maverick fans misbehave so he has to counter it by reminding everyone how misbehaved philly fans are. ridiculous! i love how Bayless admittedly hasnt been to a game in Philly in a DECADE, but he is still an authority on the behavior of our fans. F him, F him in his stupid A

    My 2nd attempt at a sig, getting a little better with photoshop!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    263
    vCash
    1500
    hahaha. Thanks for the post. That was great!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    6,573
    vCash
    1500
    Ahhh Dallas fans and media, still livin in the 90's lol.

    That guy got owned big time.


    To every QB in the NFL, welcome to your own personal hell.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    2,064
    vCash
    1500
    Well, what Skip Bayless gets paid to do on ESPN is come up with ******** arguments that no one in their right mind would argue. It's something that adds to the program instead of everyone just circle jerking it to the same opinion. I don't mind that aspect of him because sometimes its funny. But for him to call into a radio show and knock Philly fans is ********. We can be drunken, rude, and dangerous people but at least we love our teams more then any other city. When our players suck and let us down we just let them know, as simple as that.
    Last edited by bringbackfredex; 05-14-2009 at 01:54 PM.

    THANK YOU DANNY B #48

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    208
    vCash
    1500
    Wow hahaha... Skip got owned. Truthfully people just mistake our passion for our sports teams as rude, crude and dangerous.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    690
    vCash
    1500
    skip bayless is a **** monger and id rather listen to my girl wax intellectual about sports

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    College
    Posts
    2,297
    vCash
    1500
    Skip annoys me at times, but he does defend Philly (football team wise) when other analyst come on there and count us out. It seems like the consensus in here is that everyone hates Skip so you guys might not like what I have to say but he is right. One thing as a die hard Philly boy I will not do is be fake because I don't like hearing the truth. Of course not ALL philly fans are rude and crude but a lot of us are. My most vivid memory of "OUR" fans at their best was a mondy night football game I went to against Green Bay (when they had Farve) and a family came with the cheese heads Farve jersey's on (wife, husband, and 3 little kids) and they had beer poured on them and were being cussed out to the point where they had to leave because the little kids were terrified. I love Philly and I love our fans, but it is what it is!
    DrAzTiKViEwZ


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LBI
    Posts
    145
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Beast 19 View Post
    Skip annoys me at times, but he does defend Philly (football team wise) when other analyst come on there and count us out. It seems like the consensus in here is that everyone hates Skip so you guys might not like what I have to say but he is right. One thing as a die hard Philly boy I will not do is be fake because I don't like hearing the truth. Of course not ALL philly fans are rude and crude but a lot of us are. My most vivid memory of "OUR" fans at their best was a mondy night football game I went to against Green Bay (when they had Farve) and a family came with the cheese heads Farve jersey's on (wife, husband, and 3 little kids) and they had beer poured on them and were being cussed out to the point where they had to leave because the little kids were terrified. I love Philly and I love our fans, but it is what it is!
    1. was that in the linc or the vet?
    2. sad, but i think you could find an instance like that in just about ANY stadium in response to the enemy's colors.

    hey man, I personally embrace the persona the media has given us as fans. i think its part of our character. but it has certainly diminished in the linc. i think mainly because there is no "700 level". tickets for the most part are too expensive to keep the real "riff raffs" out. I really miss the vet. players and fans alike feared that place. it was dirty, scary, and dangerous, but it was ours, and it gave us a real home field advantage. Players and fans of other teams feared it.]

    i say this year we go out of our way to live up to our rep. go ahead, throw a snowball at santa, chuck a battery at someone, mug the opposing teams mascot! lets unite and take the linc back!

    (before someone has a cow over that....i'm kidding)

    My 2nd attempt at a sig, getting a little better with photoshop!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hatfield of Dreams
    Posts
    433
    vCash
    1500
    Mr. X

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,213
    vCash
    1500
    Bayless is a bum.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    College
    Posts
    2,297
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by broadstbully View Post
    1. was that in the linc or the vet?
    2. sad, but i think you could find an instance like that in just about ANY stadium in response to the enemy's colors.

    hey man, I personally embrace the persona the media has given us as fans. i think its part of our character. but it has certainly diminished in the linc. i think mainly because there is no "700 level". tickets for the most part are too expensive to keep the real "riff raffs" out. I really miss the vet. players and fans alike feared that place. it was dirty, scary, and dangerous, but it was ours, and it gave us a real home field advantage. Players and fans of other teams feared it.]

    i say this year we go out of our way to live up to our rep. go ahead, throw a snowball at santa, chuck a battery at someone, mug the opposing teams mascot! lets unite and take the linc back!

    (before someone has a cow over that....i'm kidding)
    Haha, it was the linc....but yeah I agree, we will never live down our vet days so we mind as well live up to the hype. Plus it is a really good home field advantage tactic. I have no problem with our persona, the only thing I hate is how people think were dumb babbling fans, I think philly fans know their stuff a lot more than people think. Yeah were biased at times but what sports fan isn't, but overall I couldn't really disagree with Skip. Although we haven't been as bad as our vet days, we Philly fans can be pretty tumultuous....and I love em for that! Wouldn't have it any other way! I don't think it's what was said by Skip that is causing all the attention, I think it's more the fact that SKIP BAYLESS said it!
    Last edited by I Am Beast 19; 05-15-2009 at 12:59 PM.
    DrAzTiKViEwZ


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    370
    vCash
    1500
    Skip Bayless is on ESPN the Ocho. It's like being on the practice squad. Who cares what that dude thinks...he argues against guys with lisps, that's how much he is valued.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •