Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Welcome back home Jason Taylor!!!! Kudos to him for staying home, turning down the additional year from Washington and others including the damn Pats...good work brother!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    all im wondering is who's backing tom brady this yr when 55 and 99 break his legs
    thank you for my new sig quote.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    all im wondering is who's backing tom brady this yr when 55 and 99 break his legs
    HAHAHA! JT runs the 40 in what... 4.5 minutes? Let me ask you something... what are you gonna do when Mark Sanchez tears apart that weak and unproven secondary of yours? Or when Leon Washington burns your old and slow linebackers? It was nothing more than a technicality that the dolphins won the east last season, but it's the dawn of a new era and the phins will be on the bottom where they always belonged!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfreak View Post
    HAHAHA! JT runs the 40 in what... 4.5 minutes? Let me ask you something... what are you gonna do when Mark Sanchez tears apart that weak and unproven secondary of yours? Or when Leon Washington burns your old and slow linebackers? It was nothing more than a technicality that the dolphins won the east last season, but it's the dawn of a new era and the phins will be on the bottom where they always belonged!
    awww thats cute. a jets fan is mad JT didnt choose to go to his $hitty team so he has to come in here and try and make fun of pro bowl players. or r u mad because both of ur RBs r holding out because ur team is a joke?

either way, mark sanchez is unproven so keep dick riding before hes ever played a down in the NFL. and when u say technicality, does that have anything to do with week 17 when we completely raped the jets?

thank you, come again.

vCash
    ayyyyyy he got crazy ^^

and btw jets suck

vCash
    funny u say that our secondary is unproven while ur putting ur whole franchise in the hands of the drafts most unproven QB...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitekimbo View Post
    awww thats cute. a jets fan is mad JT didnt choose to go to his $hitty team so he has to come in here and try and make fun of pro bowl players. or r u mad because both of ur RBs r holding out because ur team is a joke?

either way, mark sanchez is unproven so keep dick riding before hes ever played a down in the NFL. and when u say technicality, does that have anything to do with week 17 when we completely raped the jets?

thank you, come again.
    Well said, reminded me why i hate the jets
    Beast from South Beach
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!
    Nfl-Dolphins, Nba-Hornets, Nhl-Devils, Mlb-Cardinals

vCash
    will he wear 55 or 99?
    Beast from South Beach
    Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kidexceus View Post
    funny u say that our secondary is unproven while ur putting ur whole franchise in the hands of the drafts most unproven QB...
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mckphins View Post
    will he wear 55 or 99?
    Joey is already 55, he's gonna wear 99, as he always has in Miami.

vCash
    if its the dawn of a new era (which in my opinion is more then one year) then why would it be new to have the dolphins on the bottom? We were there for what 3 years.

So i hope it is a "new era" because then the dolphins wouldn't be on the bottom.

Oh and Sanchez is as "proven" as our "unproven" secondary so way to found your opinions

vCash
    is this "joeys D"

or is it "taylors D"

New sig needed!!!!

NFL-Miami Dolphins
    CFL-BC lions
    NCAA- OSU/Florida/UM
    Soccer- Arsenal
    UFC- GSP

vCash
    "dolphins D"
    Beast from South Beach

vCash
    Damn n00b jet fans!

Machine Gun Kelly!!!!!!

vCash
    That's why I can't stand jets fans! Sometimes they need to be bi**hed slapped back to reality!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whitekimbo View Post

thank you, come again.
    No, its cute that you dolphins fans think you have room to talk. You won 1 game 2 years ago, and got lucky last year with an easy schedule. Savor the flavor because you all know it was a fluke! Another thing, you little wildcat offense is going to lose most of its effectiveness because every team has seen it and will find ways to stop it. I can't wait until we play you because you'll see just how great Sanchez is when he puts up 400 yards and 5 td's against your weak, rookie secondary. Mark my words! Sanchez will win MVP and there is nothing Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or any other QB can do about it!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast