Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Dear Canuck fans

Guys-

It was an awesome series. I am very happy to be a part of PSD with rival fans, and rival fans getting along. I can watch these two teams battle it out everyday.

I want to thank all of you guys for being friendly and non confrontational and accepting of hawk fans coming into your forum to talk about the series. You all are great and have an amazing passion for hockey and the Canucks and that I respect.

There had to be a winner and a loser. Either outcome of this series I would have written this to you guys. thanks again!

dewey

vCash
    thanks for your kind words Dews... i learned a lot about myself, the canucks, and the hawks this series.

Have fun in the WCF.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    thanks for your kind words Dews... i learned a lot about myself, the canucks, and the hawks this series.

Have fun in the WCF.
    a hockey series made you learn something about yourself....what the hell did you learn?

vCash
    Hey, no problem. IMO that's how rivalries should be: mutual respect.

Very tough loss to take, but you guys are full value for this series win.

Wow. That last game was surreal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DewsSox79 View Post
    a hockey series made you learn something about yourself....what the hell did you learn?
    don't get too high on a team..
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    That he knows how to deal with the shock of watching Roberto let in 7 goals. Wow.

A first and last for Luuu and I'd bet a lot of money on it.

vCash
    Hey great series Canucks, much classier play than the Flames series was.

What a freaking game. Can't believe we scored so much on Luongo.

OOTP TKO League Milwaukee Brewers 2010-2032:
    2011-1655, .549 Win %
    10 NL Central Titles, 2 Wild Card 12 Total Playoff Appearances
    1 World Series Title (2021)

Now you can luxuriate in a nice jail cell, but if your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet: I will end you.

-Malcolm Reynolds

vCash
    :cry:

We can come up with all the excuses we want, I'm sure most of us think your divers and that the refs were on your side, but in the end, you guys won, you scored 7 goals on Lu, you deserve it. I will be rooting for you guys.
    Last edited by carson005; 05-12-2009 at 12:46 AM.

vCash
    Great series guys. You guys were a very tough team to play against.

ONE GOAL ACHIEVED!
    1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013

vCash
    Seems like the hawks took it with 3 or 4 good minutes at the end of regulation/beginning of OT in Game 5 and then the last 8 mins or so of Game 6. A season lost in less than 15 minutes. Play defense for 15 minutes & this series is won by the Canucks 4-2.

Very difficult to swallow.

vCash
    the canucks were the one team i was afraid of in these playoffs, hot at the right time and arguably the best goaltender in the league. this series did not disappoint.

i think this series alone has brought out alot of closet hockey and hawks fans in chicago, so thank you canucks, and cant wait to see youguys next year!!

When Kris Versteeg gives blood he declines the needle and asks for a handgun and a bucket.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duck610 View Post
    the canucks were the one team i was afraid of in these playoffs, hot at the right time and arguably the best goaltender in the league. this series did not disappoint.

i think this series alone has brought out alot of closet hockey and hawks fans in chicago, so thank you canucks, and cant wait to see youguys next year!!
    fooled me...

<3

vCash
    I also want to thank the fans of The Vancouver Canucks. Hands down this has been the most exciting series of this years playoffs. The series could of gone either way. It's nice to see fans that are passionate about hockey and their teams. Both teams played with heart, class and with great sportsmanship. Unlike Calgary.

I definately have more respect for you guys than I have ever for anyone. The players and the fans were great. It's nice to see two great teams battle it out and fans having fun. I hope to see you guys next year.

vCash
    Guys-

It was an awesome series. I am very happy to be a part of PSD with rival fans, and rival fans getting along. I can watch these two teams battle it out everyday.

I want to thank all of you guys for being friendly and non confrontational and accepting of hawk fans coming into your forum to talk about the series. You all are great and have an amazing passion for hockey and the Canucks and that I respect.

There had to be a winner and a loser. Either outcome of this series I would have written this to you guys. thanks again!

dewey
    Good stuff, it was a great series. Of course, I'd have had a different outcome if I had my way, but all the same the Chihawks are fun to watch.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    fooled me...
    he is, but he needs more surrounding players to help him out.