Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scully1988 View Post
    Juan isn't going nowhere. His salary is at 10m. C'mon bro you know this, dont act like rookie.
    Juan could be traded when Manny's suspension is up... Ya, we'd have to compensate 5 to 6 mil/yr to whatever team took him.. It just sucks that we are paying him 10mil a year to ride the pine day in & day out (when Manny is here).
    We need PITCHING.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Kobe3peats View Post
    Sign bonds to a deal to play for 50 games !!!!
    I'm a Giants fan and that would be oh so dirty but would be oh so awesome. Giants/Dodgers ownership just doesnt have that Giants Dodgers rivalry built in em because back in the days the Giants would have swooped on Manny in the offseason at whatever the cost and the Dodgers could have had Barry last year for nothing and regardless of what anyone thinks the man could hit and his OBP is like no other. Can you imagine what Giants fans would feel watching Bonds round the bases. Ouch! Can we get some spice back in this rivalry. Why did you guys let Lowe go? seems like you need him in the rotation.
    Last edited by shizzle09; 05-08-2009 at 08:40 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shizzle09 View Post
    Why did you guys let Lowe go? seems like you need him in the rotation.
    ya, I was pissed to see Lowe go. He is a very solid pitcher... & fairly consistent. But He was asking way too much. Braves gave him a 4 year $60million... In my opinion, that's too much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12