Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    This is a very busy forum.......
    Last edited by SJSharks2010; 09-07-2009 at 05:15 PM.

vCash
    I really hope they stay because if they left I would have to go to LA to watch the Blackhawks games....I love watching Blackhawks games here cuz there are alot of Hawks fans and they make much more noise than the coyotes fans....The only things that make noise for the coyotes is the sound system and horn when they occasionally score a goal. As much as I want them to stay, hockey doesn't belong in Phoenix. I feel sorry for the few Yotes fans in here cuz they seem like they love their Coyotes, but hockey is a business and the coyotes arent raising any money...
    ^^^Props to MJ-BULLS for the userbar!

Sig bet with IvyPickin87(Also an Avatar bet with Hawkize31): Arizona WILL beat Iowa on 09/18/10
    Sig bet with Windycityflyer and Dewsox79: The Cubs WILL have a better record in 2010 than the white sox

vCash
    I'd figure I'd add on to this. The Yotes have a lot of fans believe it or not. They just dont come to the games, but they are starting to come around. They have actually drawn better ratings on FSN AZ then the Suns have. As in Average viewer count per game.

vCash
    i dont see why people in Arizona dont go to the games, its an oppertunity to get into a large air condition building and get the fudge out of the fricking Arizona sun. if any business would work in zona you would think it would be a cold building with a block of ice in the middle

vCash
    hey i'm a transplanted RANGER fan,I love going to coyote games! great building,great fans,not a bad seat in the house.as long as the coyotes aren't playing the RANGERS i root for the yotes.very much hoping they stay! also hope to catch a couple playoff games!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123