Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    they should move them to dakota or some **** u ever realize dakota doesnt have any sport teams and people probbably like hockey cuz its north just bring em there lol

vCash
    Well there we go. Yotes are to stay. They best have some smart investors and possibly change there coaching. Oh and resign a few key players i.e. Lombardi, Prucha and Upshall. Possibly look into new goaltending.. lots of stuff to change.

vCash
    If Hamilton can't be an option then go back to Winnipeg and re-name yourselves the Jets or find somewhere canadian or A U.s. based Market that knows hockey and develops players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cam9219 View Post
    I'm in Arizona so I guess you could consider me a "fan", but really no one here really gives a crap about them. The management has failed to put a winner on the ice so no one wants to go see an average NHL team every year out in an undeveloped area.

Ok there are so many things wrong with this statement. There are Coyotes fans all over the country believe it or not. There are plenty of coyote fans in arizona to fill that building each and every game but they dont because they like to call themselves fans but are to lazy to drive the extra 10-15 minutes that it took to get to US airways center out to glendale and Jobing.com arena. You are calling Glendale an Unddeveloped area? Wow. What do you call Westgate? It is an awsome place to be with a lot of awsome places to shop and eat. It has one of the best and most distinguished Movie theaters in Arizona, in my mind its second to the theater at tempe marketplace. Not to mention accross the street you got the state of the art home of the Arizona Cardinals University of Phoenix Stadium. Then if you go about a mile north you are at parkwest. There you have your more high end resturantes and shops. Then if you go 5 miles south you are at gateway pavillions. Where another movie theater is a bunch more shopping places and food place. Then about 3 miles away you have the spring training home of the Los Angeles dodgers, and Chicago White Soxs. also the other direction you have the spring training home of the Seattle Mariners and San Diego Padres. also up there you have arrowhead mall and a bunch of food and shops again. So if you are going to call the west valley undeveloped you must not get out to often.

vCash
    they stay 1-3 years then leave

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmichael7753 View Post
    Ok there are so many things wrong with this statement. There are Coyotes fans all over the country believe it or not. There are plenty of coyote fans in arizona to fill that building each and every game but they dont because they like to call themselves fans but are to lazy to drive the extra 10-15 minutes that it took to get to US airways center out to glendale and Jobing.com arena. You are calling Glendale an Unddeveloped area? Wow. What do you call Westgate? It is an awsome place to be with a lot of awsome places to shop and eat. It has one of the best and most distinguished Movie theaters in Arizona, in my mind its second to the theater at tempe marketplace. Not to mention accross the street you got the state of the art home of the Arizona Cardinals University of Phoenix Stadium. Then if you go about a mile north you are at parkwest. There you have your more high end resturantes and shops. Then if you go 5 miles south you are at gateway pavillions. Where another movie theater is a bunch more shopping places and food place. Then about 3 miles away you have the spring training home of the Los Angeles dodgers, and Chicago White Soxs. also the other direction you have the spring training home of the Seattle Mariners and San Diego Padres. also up there you have arrowhead mall and a bunch of food and shops again. So if you are going to call the west valley undeveloped you must not get out to often.
    I'm not saying they do not have any fans as I have attended games and watched them last season, it's just they don't have any casual fans who are going to go to a game just to go. Yes I called it under developed, besides Westgate I've never found anything slightly attractive near the arena.. No one from the East Valley wants to drive to the west valley to see a team that has failed to make the playoffs year after year after year and I could keep going. Until the Coyotes can sustain success the fanbase will remain small and I think even with success they still won't be able to make money like an even average market team could.

vCash
    I personally don't think the Coyotes are going anywhere...I would like to see Reinsdorf's group get the bid to become owners of the team along with Gretzky. They have already said they plan on keeping the team in AZ which I think is best. They will also work on making the Yotes a competitive team. It's not like they don't have the talent in the organization. They have a great system and there is plenty of untapped fan base in that Greater Glendale area...

vCash
    If they could put a winning product on the ice, people will go to the games. Look at the Capitals. 2-3 years ago, as a Flyers fan it was easy to get tickets, and the flyers fans were nearly as loud as the Caps fans. Ovie comes along, the Caps start winning, and now they have some wild bandwagon fans.

See also Pittsburgh, in danger of being moved a few years ago...now they are winning games and have butts in the seats.

vCash
    Hopefully they don't move, give hockey a chance in Phoenix

vCash
    The Penguins were going to move to Kansas City because the state was cheap and did not want to build a new arena. (Pa has built 2 ball parks, 2 football stadiums and 1 arena the past 10 years or so) Luckily Mario and co. was able to convince the state to build a new arena for the pens after coming dangerously close to agreeing to move the team to KC. There is no tradition of hockey in AZ, the team has only been in the area for 15 years or so. But I agree, if the Coyotes can bring in some talent then people will come.

vCash
    Will move some where other then Canada.

vCash
    The Coyotes HAVE talent...they just lack W's in the proper column in the newspaper. I think if they can land a decent goalie they can probably get back in the thick of things...

vCash
    Looks like Reinsdorf is trying to take the backdoor to KC to me. I thought he always said he wouldn't put up a penny of his own money for the bid, and then all of a sudden he was in?

vCash
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by T.O.Bombinators View Post
    no offense but how many fans are there on this site...
    at least 2. And thats all i expected. it was kind of a joke
    Omg you guys got another fan! Good for you!!!!!

vCash
    This is geting interesting with the push back to september. Somewhat of a good feeling knowing that they will most likely be playing here (phoenix) being the season calendar is out for teams and they have made there arrangments for travel this year. At least they ill be in NHL10.

COYOTES FANS ONLY*

Chao

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast