Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Flyers fan here-Carcillo and Upshall

Hey I was just wondering a few things the other day..How do you guys like Upshall? It seems as though hes doing well with you guys right now

Did you guys like Carcillo during his stay in Phoenix?? and do you have any favorite Carcillo memories or fond memories? Hes been alot of fun watching on the ice. Most people seem to like him...

I know there hasnt been too much action on these boards, but I'd like a few replies. Thanks!

The one and only Dave Grohl

vCash
    Upshall has been a great addition for the coyotes although I miss Carcillos grittiness and his abilities to adgitate and fight, but I think the yotes ended up with a steal for Upshall!! No disrespect to Carcillo but those types of players are alot easier to find then an up and coming goal scorer like Upshall is proving to be. We now have Vern Fiddler that adgitates and Paul Bissonnette as our tough guy, with fiddler being a big part on there penalty kill and Bissonnette being just as impressive with his fighting ability. It was fun watching Carcillo but it seemed to work out for the best with his departure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cashmoney920 View Post
    Upshall has been a great addition for the coyotes although I miss Carcillos grittiness and his abilities to adgitate and fight, but I think the yotes ended up with a steal for Upshall!! No disrespect to Carcillo but those types of players are alot easier to find then an up and coming goal scorer like Upshall is proving to be. We now have Vern Fiddler that adgitates and Paul Bissonnette as our tough guy, with fiddler being a big part on there penalty kill and Bissonnette being just as impressive with his fighting ability. It was fun watching Carcillo but it seemed to work out for the best with his departure.
    yea you guys got a good acquisition. Everybody knew upshall was gonna be a stud, we just were cutting it close with cap and all. I love carcillo though, hes my favorite player and im gonna be able to meet him in late february

vCash
    I think I speak for most of us Coyotes fan when I say thank you for the steal of the century. A lot of us yotes fans were fed up with his selfish style of play, taking dumb penalties at crucial times. So we got Upshall and a second round pick out of it, all I say is Thank You very much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmichael7753 View Post
    I think I speak for most of us Coyotes fan when I say thank you for the steal of the century. A lot of us yotes fans were fed up with his selfish style of play, taking dumb penalties at crucial times. So we got Upshall and a second round pick out of it, all I say is Thank You very much.
    your welcome

vCash
    well you guys have the better of it for the remainder of the season. Upshall out with a torn ACL.

vCash
    As a Devils fan, I hate Carcillo. Dirty player. Upshall was a much better hockey player. So, I guess I like the deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by keithy19 View Post
    As a Devils fan, I hate Carcillo. Dirty player. Upshall was a much better hockey player. So, I guess I like the deal.
    hes not that dirty. Hes really only had one maybe 2 dirty plays. Id like you to show me more that would label him as dirty player. The only ones im aware of are the matt bradley punch and him hitting talbot in the back of the head during the ECF (which is debatable by the way). By the way i met him and asham and both were real nice and humble guys