Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    didnt jamarcus throw from his knees on the 50 threw the up rights?
    kyle boller did that
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Joe Willy Namath

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Joe Willy Namath
    ??? He was pretty hot in college and his first few pro years, but the average Joe Namath throw had a lot more air in it, than snap.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Pure strength? Flacco, Russell, favre, elway, vick, cutler, stafford, boller

vCash
    Glassfford.

(joking fortdetroit)

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BaustinSali08 View Post
    Pretty sure that was fake.
    Haha, I know, I was being sarcastic at the time.

Don't want to keep bumping this thread, but are we basing this on pure arm strength? A lot of players can claim to have the "strongest arm" but I think its more important, and interesting, to find the guy with supreme accuracy as well as supreme strength, as opposed to someone that could throw the ball a billion miles away but not get anywhere near their target.

vCash
    Arm strength is no good if you can't thread the needle. That's what made Elway great.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX:25395361
    Quote Originally Posted by BaustinSali08 View Post
    Pretty sure that was fake.

Don't want to keep bumping this thread, but are we basing this on pure arm strength? A lot of players can claim to have the "strongest arm" but I think its more important, and interesting, to find the guy with supreme accuracy as well as supreme strength, as opposed to someone that could throw the ball a billion miles away but not get anywhere near their target.
    Exactly right. Look at my post above.

vCash
    I say it has to be Brady. The guy can throw a long long ways.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post

Marino had a pretty damn strong arm himself.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch:25428280
    I say it has to be Brady. The guy can throw a long long ways.
    You're being sarcastic I assume. He has a fairly average arm on a great day.

vCash
    Brady Quinn could probably win in an arm wrestling contest

vCash
    damn! my cousin played for bayone high school in the early 90's. he set all kinds of state records and was scouted by a few decent colleges (Wisconsin,wake forest, california) his name was benny toronto. he could throw tight spirals 65-70 yards into garbage cans set up around the field. he could also scramble away and make guys miss. in 3 days he would swallow a playbook whole and know it inside and out. he had a full ride to air force academy but failed the drug test for coke his 3rd week into cadet class or whatever it was called. he said it was really tough. he used to get high in the bathroom stalls first thing in the morning. his drill instructor was the guy selling it to him. turns out the drill instructor was an undercover osi agent cop type guy who arrested him and they made him pee and he tested postive and got thrown out. he was set up almost entrapped
    Last edited by TrouserTrout; 05-08-2013 at 02:30 AM.

vCash
    Brett Favre had the best I've ever seen. Go look youtube highlights of Favre in the mid-late 90s. He throws the ball flatly 45 yards downfield and threads needles. Nobody does this stuff. His arm is a whole other class than Joe Flacco and that is just incredible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Marino had a pretty damn strong arm himself.
    I remember Marino’s receivers showing off their broken fingers, and one even had a scarred chest where the spirals kept hitting him.

Some top ones…
    Randall Cunningham. He used to rock the longest throw in the QB competition back in the day. 80 plus. Saw him overthrow a young Randy Moss a few times

Brett Favre. I remember seeing him in one of those QB competitions and he didn’t get his throw between the cones so they dq’d him. He grabbed 3 footballs and just slung them after he had lost and was a good 10-15 yards past the nearest competitor

Bert Jones. Don’t know if the rumors of him standing in the end zone and throwing into the opposite end zone in practices were true or not, but he could wing it.

Kyle Boller. Sick arm strength. Not much else.

Vince Evans. Up there with Favre for old-man arm strength. Guy was a perfect fit for Al Davis.

Daunte Culpepper- I remember his rookie year in pre-season. I don't think he hardly completed a pass in that first game, but he had LB's hanging off him trying to bring him down and he overthrew a receiver 30+ yards downfield as he was falling backwards.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast