Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Forte22 View Post
    I'd maybe put Flacco as a best of the rest, even though i'm not a fan of him.....
    Oh dear... no way.

Lamonica, Jurgensen, Elway, Vick, George, Marino, Jones, Russell come to mind - But only 3 of those guys are worth having. SJ, JE, DM

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by griff141 View Post
    Donovan McNabb has a cannon also
    I always remembered hearing how strong Favre's arm was and then when the Eagles signed Antonio Freeman I remember him complaining about how hard McNabb threw the ball saying that his hands hurt after practice.

Drew Beldsoe and Warren Moon should at least be considered.

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saLKcfFiCJ0

Sucks the video didn't finish, but that ball was on the other end of the stadium. That's just insane. I really thought Jamarcus would have a pretty nice career.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: 18 | Yards: 292 | TDs: 1 | Avg: 16.2

vCash
    I don't about his strength in regards to throwing the deep balls compared to the other greats but I can't think of any other QB who threw the ball HARDER than Favre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaW5i...eature=related

It's like a baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwilson21 View Post
    I don't about his strength in regards to throwing the deep balls compared to the other greats but I can't think of any other QB who threw the ball HARDER than Favre.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaW5i...eature=related

It's like a baseball.
    Yeah, he never failed to amaze me with throws like that. The best part was that he'd throw it that hard at a receiver standing 5 yards in front of him. haha. He used to bust up Freeman's fingers.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: 18 | Yards: 292 | TDs: 1 | Avg: 16.2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Michael Vick has one of the strongest - if not the strongest - arms ever. Watch his Powerade advertisement... The guy launches the ball from his own goal line and hits the top row of seats in the stands.
    Knowing you this is a joke. But just reiterating what a guy above said- it was face.

He has a great arm though. Just not up there with Jones, Russell, Elway, Favre, etc.

vCash
    I would go with Elway, just because I don't consider Jarmarcus a qb.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    My vote goes to Chad Pennington.

Quote Originally Posted by Forte22 View Post
    I'd maybe put Flacco as a best of the rest, even though i'm not a fan of him.....
    That's funny, because Chad Henne has a stronger arm.

vCash
    Kyle Boller came to mind, same with Flacco, and not just being a homer, Boller could throw, from his knees, a pass from the 50 yard line, through the goalposts, into the stands. And Flacco's combine long throw was recorded at 74 yards.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan23 View Post
    Kyle Boller came to mind, same with Flacco, and not just being a homer, Boller could throw, from his knees, a pass from the 50 yard line, through the goalposts, into the stands. And Flacco's combine long throw was recorded at 74 yards.
    Byron Leftwich could do that...

JaMarcus Russlol could get on his knees on his own 20 yard line and throw it into the endzone 80 yards downfield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    My vote goes to Chad Pennington.

That's funny, because Chad Henne has a stronger arm.

Not saying you're wrong, but I know Flacco's arm is supposed to be ridiculous. Proof?

vCash
    Vick. Maybe not the strongest, but pretty damn strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali
    “People do say I'm cocky, some say I need a good whuppin', some say I talk too much. But anything I say I'm willing to back up.”

vCash
    Strong Arm doesn't make the best deep ball, which is all I really care about

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan23 View Post
    In game conditions Flacco's ball doesn't look like much, using combine numbers to prove useful arm strength doesn't do it for me.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    Randall Cunningham

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast