Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Ok, seriously... what do you do with ARod in keeper leagues?

I'm in a 10 team yahoo league, custom categories (H, R, HR, RBI, TB, AVG, OBP, SLG, W, S, K, HA, TBA, ERA, WHIP, QS). We have to keep 5 players from our previous season's final roster. You can trade players and draft picks up until the keeper deadline, which is thursday.

ARod was one of my keepers, but now with the injury, I'm not sure what I should do. Seems like I have 3 options:

1. I can keep him anyway, hope that he misses the minimum, and try to find a decent replacement for a few weeks.

2. I can try to trade him for a draft pick or something, depending on what anyone else is willing to give me for him (waiting to hear back from the other managers on that one).

3. I can NOT keep him and hope to pick him up with one of my first couple post-keeper picks. My current keepers (other than ARod) are Howard, Teixeira, Lincecum, and Kinsler. The other keeper-ish players that I could replace ARod with are Bay, Kemp, McCann, or Jay Bruce.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and I absolutely HATE the fact that I have to care about what ARod is going through. Damn fantasy baseball...
    PROCRASTINATORS:Leaders of Tomorrow!

Is a little rational thought too much to ask for?

vCash
    Really? Nothing? No tips, no advice, no words of wisdom? Nothing? Sheesh...
    PROCRASTINATORS:Leaders of Tomorrow!

Is a little rational thought too much to ask for?