Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    33,183
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatcheck View Post
    As a dolphins fan, im more worried about washington and i think thomas Jones is a product of a stellar offensive line (hard runner but nothing special), and since he wasnt exactly Adrian Peterson in college, you cant really call greene good just yet. But now that i think of it, he does have cotchery to throw who is good and is a big target, stuckey is good, Britt can be good, and ive heard good things about Smith, plus he has Franks now. **** he better perform.


    britt is not a jet and neither is franks anymore

    also, as far as the o-line is concerned... just like in college, he'll be playing behind one of the best in the league (with 2 pro bowlers and a pro bowl alternate)
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK......from Dirty Jerz
    Posts
    614
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatcheck View Post
    i meant usc always has huge offensive linemen who dont look like theyre in college. basically i meant he had one of the best lines in football blocking for him.
    And he will have one of the best O-lines in football blocking for him.....bad point

    ^^^^^^^^
    THANKS TO pantherfan89

    My new favorite song for Dallas fans:

    5 dusty rings on the wall 5 dusty rings....Take um down pass um around....Atleast 15 years of dust on em all..

    10 years with no playoff wins, 10 years with no wins.....Dallas sucks spending billions of bucks.....and still no playoff wins......
    By BleedGreen99709

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,681
    vCash
    1500
    i meant britt davis, my fault for using his first name.

    No *** they have a great line in NY. my point was about what he had to work with in USC.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    177
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatcheck View Post
    I cant say anything about a Jets player without eing bitter? all im saying is he didnt have the success of Leinart or many other quaterbacks in past years, but everyone says he's a lock to be a franchise QB. having a strong arm definetly means nothing, And if your comparing him to the other QBs in the DRAFT, how does that make him such a lock at the next level. I watched him play, and considering all the weapons he had, i didnt see anything special.

    Wipe some of that sand out of your vagina and stop being so sensitive.
    Of course he didn't have the same success Leinart did, Leinart was a three year starter. They say he has a good football background having come from USC. He's smart, accurate, has really good footwork, and his leadership abilities are outstanding along with his work ethic and ability to retain information. And your wrong about the strong arm comment because that is actually the only knock on him. People think his arm isn't strong enough to make all the throws but in our offense its strong enough. And people think he has a bright future ahead of him and he is someone we can build our team around. They say he is the most NFL ready QB and if you compare the three between Stafford, Sanchez, and Freeman you can see that Sanchez is the most ready to start. They say that in detroit Stafford hasn't looked to good but it doesn't really matter because Culpepper will be the starter come opening day. Freeman they said looks alright but he is throwing without a defense on the field and everyone says thats when Freeman looks like a Pro. Sanchez is having the best mini-camp right now and come the regular season he will be in the best situation because of our defense and our running game. And finally the reason he is getting so much media attention is because he is a California QB playing in NY that should explain it all.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    10,807
    vCash
    3600
    Sanchez is dirty.

    I think he is more of a project than people realize, and despite playing at USC, still lacks the experience needed.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,630
    vCash
    1500
    Big market city and the media loves QBs
    Miami Heat:......Fill the roster out with some decent signings

    New Orleans Saints: 9-3
    First in NFC South. 3rd seed

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    33,183
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatcheck View Post
    i meant britt davis, my fault for using his first name.

    No *** they have a great line in NY. my point was about what he had to work with in USC.
    you mention britt davis and not dustin keller?

    britt ****ing davis? he's like 17th on our depth chart

    and you still don't make sense with the o-line. if he had it to work with at usc and he has an exceptional line to work behind in ny, wouldn't that negate your argument a little?!?!
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,681
    vCash
    1500
    Keller didnt do **** all year, and didnt do **** against miami which is the only time i saw him play.

    Britt Davis is a rookie, which explains why he so low on the depth chart.
    He's 6-3 205 and ive seen him play before, thats why i think he can be good.

    And i dont think it really negates the argument. i was just saying there were basically no weak link in the offense. The line was good, the recievers were good, and th RBs were great.
    Last edited by Heatcheck; 05-07-2009 at 01:45 PM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    from san jose reside in sacramento
    Posts
    5,098
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    The jets have all of those things. He is coming to a really good system. I like our recievers but i no as of right now they are sub par among the rest of the league. But other then that we have a great offensive line, 3 good runningbacks (TJ, leon and greene) and our defense is really impresive. before our dumb DC stopped blitzing, the jets were the number one team in stopping the run

    I agree with you you guys got everything around SANCHEZ except wr's.
    FROM ORACLE ARENA TO OLDSCHOOL CANDLESTICK PARK

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,220
    vCash
    1500
    I don't think he'll suck but he won't be great. Come on Matt Leinart can't even get on the field and he was supposed to be the most NFL ready QB to come out of college since Peyton Manning. Meanwhile this guy starts for 1 year and didn't even light it up. He was okay at USC. And he only started what, 12 games? I understand why the Jets moved up to get him, they had to do something about the QB position. But it wouldn't surprise me if he put up Alex Smith numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali
    “People do say I'm cocky, some say I need a good whuppin', some say I talk too much. But anything I say I'm willing to back up.”

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    from san jose reside in sacramento
    Posts
    5,098
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaji View Post
    I don't think he'll suck but he won't be great. Come on Matt Leinart can't even get on the field and he was supposed to be the most NFL ready QB to come out of college since Peyton Manning. Meanwhile this guy starts for 1 year and didn't even light it up. He was okay at USC. And he only started what, 12 games? I understand why the Jets moved up to get him, they had to do something about the QB position. But it wouldn't surprise me if he put up Alex Smith numbers.
    He might not be great but ALEX SMITH numbers naw he'll do better than that c'mon bruh.
    FROM ORACLE ARENA TO OLDSCHOOL CANDLESTICK PARK

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,220
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ULT WARRIOR408 View Post
    He might not be great but ALEX SMITH numbers naw he'll do better than that c'mon bruh.
    I just said it wouldn't surprise me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali
    “People do say I'm cocky, some say I need a good whuppin', some say I talk too much. But anything I say I'm willing to back up.”

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Earfffff
    Posts
    33,183
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Heatcheck View Post
    Keller didnt do **** all year, and didnt do **** against miami which is the only time i saw him play.

    Britt Davis is a rookie, which explains why he so low on the depth chart.
    He's 6-3 205 and ive seen him play before, thats why i think he can be good.

    And i dont think it really negates the argument. i was just saying there were basically no weak link in the offense. The line was good, the recievers were good, and th RBs were great.
    dustin keller didn't do ****, you say?

    48 receptions, 535 yards and 3 tds as the 4th or 5th option on offense is pretty impressive for a rookie... especially considering favre refused to throw to him until midway through the season and then he suddenly became his favorite target.

    the fact that you openly admit you base his ability on the ONE GAME you've seen of him leads me to believe you know absolutely nothing about the jets and, more importantly, football.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,054
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    dustin keller didn't do ****, you say?

    48 receptions, 535 yards and 3 tds as the 4th or 5th option on offense is pretty impressive for a rookie... especially considering favre refused to throw to him until midway through the season and then he suddenly became his favorite target.

    the fact that you openly admit you base his ability on the ONE GAME you've seen of him leads me to believe you know absolutely nothing about the jets and, more importantly, football.

    yea dude didn't you know. Doing **** is 50 rec for 550 yards and 4 tds. Just short
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)


  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn,NY
    Posts
    16,360
    vCash
    1500
    he has a high football IQ and he was drafted to a major market of course they going to slobb him off but if he stinks they are going to run him out of town, it work both ways.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •