Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Bring back the 80's logo? *Brewers*

The Jays new uni's got me thinking about the best logo to ever grace the game, the 1980's Brewers logo with the glove and ball shaped into an inconspicuous M (milwaukee) and lower case B (brewers). Myself and about 99% of people I discuss it with agree hands down that it is the most creative and relevant baseball logo of all time. Any chance the crew will ever bring it back from more than "retro" status?
    JORDY NELSON #87
    Brewers
    Packers Badgers

Brewermobile

NFL=Passion and intensity
    MLB=History and finesse
    NBA=All about lookin' pretty
    NHL=Money's more important than teeth

vCash
    haha idk man. i like them too but what would our road jerseys look like? cuz those powder blue ones were ugly as hell...maybe if they don't wear blue pants and wear white pants so it looks KC's powder blue unis?
    [CENTER]
    AARON RODGERS

*Super Bowl XLV Champion
    *Super Bowl XLV MVP
    *2011 NFL MVP

vCash
    I love the powder blues. I also like the road retro hat with the yellow better than the home all blue hat. They'll never go back to it full time. Just so you know, I'm all for bringing back the Buccaneers creamsicles and Broncos old unis. One thing I never want to see is the Astros old jersey.

vCash
    No thanks. I love them just as much as the next person (even have a ball and glove hat Ms jersey) but I like the ones now. Don't news to live in the past. Make new memories with this jersey and wear the retros as an alternate like they are now.

vCash
    I LOVE the powder blue dude! In fact i just bought a 370z in monterey blue in honor of my brewers
    JORDY NELSON #87
    Brewers
    Packers Badgers

Brewermobile

NFL=Passion and intensity
    MLB=History and finesse
    NBA=All about lookin' pretty
    NHL=Money's more important than teeth

vCash
    Everything about the 80's Brewers is better than our uni's now. The logo, yellow hats and yes also love the powder blues. I don't hate our uni's now but am not enamored with them either.
    NFC Here we come!

vCash
    I like what they have now than that crap they ditched the ball and glove logo for

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thechidz:19256871
    The Jays new uni's got me thinking about the best logo to ever grace the game, the 1980's Brewers logo with the glove and ball shaped into an inconspicuous M (milwaukee) and lower case B (brewers). Myself and about 99% of people I discuss it with agree hands down that it is the most creative and relevant baseball logo of all time. Any chance the crew will ever bring it back from more than "retro" status?
    It should be the Brewers' primary logo. 1978-1993. Great brand identity.

vCash
    We see the retro logo enough that it doesn't even feel retro anymore. I can't for the like of me think of another retro logo in sports that get used as much as the MB baseball glove gets used.