Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

the kings are second rate

If all the kings have to hang there hats on are the 93 season? Or bob millers hair rug. The ducks have been the most superior team in all of so cal. And they have done more than the kings and the sharks put together. the ducks shouldve won in 03 and did it in 07 plus shouldve went this year if detroit didnt cheat. so what has the kings done? NOTHING!!!! they suck and forever will!!!!! continue to have your star struted partys in the begining of the season. because just like years passed the only things u guys will be known for is being second rate!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laangels4ever12 View Post
    If all the kings have to hang there hats on are the 93 season? Or bob millers hair rug. The ducks have been the most superior team in all of so cal. And they have done more than the kings and the sharks put together. the ducks shouldve won in 03 and did it in 07 plus shouldve went this year if detroit didnt cheat. so what has the kings done? NOTHING!!!! they suck and forever will!!!!! continue to have your star struted partys in the begining of the season. because just like years passed the only things u guys will be known for is being second rate!
    wow your cool bagging on the kings. If you really have no life then find another hobby because i dare you to say this to any kings fan to thier face. Go to staple center and tell everybody what wonderful things you have to say to them instead of online asswipe

vCash

im not scared

i go to staples twice a year to see the ducks kick the crap out the queens

vCash
    At least the Kings don't have a 6 million dollar back-up goalie. If it werent for Getzy and Perry the ducks would be in a lot of trouble. When both Niedermayers leave and they trade Pronger the ducks are screwed and will be in rebuilding and the Kings will rule in Socal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by avswillwin View Post
    At least the Kings don't have a 6 million dollar back-up goalie. If it werent for Getzy and Perry the ducks would be in a lot of trouble. When both Niedermayers leave and they trade Pronger the ducks are screwed and will be in rebuilding and the Kings will rule in Socal.

Seriously. The Kings are in a lot better LONG TERM position then the Ducks are. Every season they have had to dump salary. What will the Ducks do when Selanne finally hangs it up? Ducks had a late season surge, but that was it.

vCash
    Wow, this guy knows zilch about hockey. It's really easy to come and say "Kings suck, Ducks rule... and I rule because I go into the Staples Center." Who looks better for the long-term future? Kings. Who isn't looking at MASSIVE cap issues? Kings. Who isn't resting their hopes on a bunch of thirty-somethings with one foot out the door (i.e. Selanne, Niedermayer and Pronger)? Kings. Who will actually be able to be active in FA and bring in some big time talent (i.e. Vinny, Tanguay, Heatley, etc)? Kings. We look a lot better for the future and I would be the farm that we will finish ahead of the Ducks next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.

vCash
    Been going to Kings games and a fan since a kid.

Proud NOT to be a Duck fan.
    Avatar will not change until the Angels reach .500
    thanks to popo85 for sig

vCash

you guys are right

the kings have done so much. besides they have been a prolific playoff team! lmao. sure are team hasent won a cup since 07. its been to long. the kings have such a rich history. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laangels4ever12 View Post
    the kings have done so much. besides they have been a prolific playoff team! lmao. sure are team hasent won a cup since 07. its been to long. the kings have such a rich history. lol
    God kid, you're so stupid you can't even spell common words properly. Five year olds are encouraged to stay off the forums. The Ducks get good for a few years because of Brian Burke and you act like they're a godsend. Burke is gone and you are on the decline. You have progressively gotten worse each year while the Kings have gotten better each year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Kill: Graham Harrell- he's the worst thing I've ever seen... God awful. When you're watching a game thinking "why are they letting a high school cancer patient play a preseason game for make a wish foundation, he could get hurt." Then realize he's a professional, he deserves to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Don't talk about proper writing if you're going to use Ellipsis like an *** clown.

vCash
    seriously your making yourself look so pathetic now laangelsforever12. just stop before you make your self look even more ******** than you already do..... and i know you can do that.

vCash
    The guy is an angel fan. You should already know because of that he's Hommooooooooooooooooooooooooooo