Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Mets renovating the bullpen area

http://www.nj.com/mets/index.ssf/200...en_area_a.html

Now the bullpens will be side by side instead of one infront of the other. So now when pitchers are warming up they'll be throwing towards the field instead of parallel to it. this will be better for the visiting teams which often complained that they had virtually no view of the field, and it's better for fans watching on TV so now we can get a clear shot of who is warming up.

So... when are those walls coming in/down ?

Just move the plate up....
    ...New toy

apparantely they're not. and somewhat rightfully so. The opposition had no problem hitting them out, so why should the Mets? I don't think Citi Field really robbed too many Mets of HRs. If you look at a guy like DW superstar, his lack of HRs was due to a clear change in his approach at the plate. I don't recall many of his balls dying on the warning track or hitting off the top of the wall. He just wasn't driving the ball at all last year. I say give it 1 more year. If the team is healthy & there is another HR drought then they can renovate after 2010.

How about they try cutting the sizes of their ridiculous outfield walls in half and painting them blue so it actually represents our team. Then I'll be happy.

Hell, the Dodgers are blue. That alone should be enough to get Jeffy and Fred to do it.
    "We're snakebitten, baby." --Fred Wilpon

Murder the Mo's Zone and lower the walls. Paint the walls blue while you're at it.
    Mets - heart attacks
    Jets - primed for Superbowl run but will probably disappoint as usual
    Knicks - lol, and probably wont get Lebron either

**** sports.

Quote Originally Posted by SJ5382 View Post
    How about they try cutting the sizes of their ridiculous outfield walls in half and painting them blue so it actually represents our team. Then I'll be happy.
    x2

good

at least theres orange, but i feel like the giants. i dont want them to move the fences up, but i want them to make them shorter, so someone can actually ROB a HR. Those are exciting.

I mean look at murphy's HR's, they all seem to go upper deck to right field, so theres no problem there, just in left field, its ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by sj5382 View Post
    how about they try cutting the sizes of their ridiculous outfield walls in half and painting them blue so it actually represents our team. Then i'll be happy.

hell, the dodgers are blue. That alone should be enough to get jeffy and fred to do it.
    lol!

thanks to grkmaster for the amazing sig

I double the motion on moving home plate up.