Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Fins, thats a valid point. Though I really really like Vokoun in goal (Have you noticed yet!? ), if we can get a pure goal scorer in exchanged (Someone who has preformed, not some "Should be really good" youngster), then I really have to look at that option. We need at least 1 goal scorer, so if trading Vokoun is the only way to get that second one (I assume we grab 1 via free agency), then maybe we need to look at that.
    One day, I will own a new NFL team, and to it I will sign:

QB: Michael Vick, RB: Ricky Williams, RB: Lendale White, WR: Terrel Owens, WR: Chad Johnson, WR: Plaxico Burress, WR: Chris Henry, TE: Jeremy Shockey, LB Ray Lewis, CB Deangelo Hall, CB Pacman Jones, DT Tank Johnson, and fill the holes with Bengles and Raiders.

Noone will #$@! with us, or we'll send our new offensive cooridnator Rae Carruth their way...

vCash
    Well, Andy and Wokoun are coming close. We have Andy in there and wait till the future Markstrom gets here, then we have something
    Props to pheagles 10 and phins1983

vCash
    Sign a big name to get more fan support.

vCash
    Yes

vCash
    J-bo is gone no question. We need to be sure we re-sign boynton and andy then go after someone like hossa or gaborik. you get one of those guys and deal vokoun for another forward who can win faceoffs and get you 15-20 goals a year. then you add a vet like bill guerin who can score alittle and will work with our young guys, Then you can make a run at the playoffs. You need defense to win but the last time we were in the playoff we had a guy named bure scoring 50 goals.

vCash
    I miss him. That plan is NHL 09 like. But we need to win. I think we have to do it to win.

vCash
    It is unlikely, But it is more unlikely that we have a winning season and get in the playoffs if we don't get some serious scoring. As for tandem goalies I don't like the idea. I think you commit to a goalie be it Vokoun or Andy give that guy 65 starts and bring up Markstrom and let him start the other 17 games to get his feet wet. I am a vokoun fan but if we can sign Andy and get some offense for Vokoun i think you got to move him (has to be a proven goal scorer).

We should have made the J-Bo for Jeff Carter trade when they offered it, Last time I checked we are loaded at defensman (I know none like Bo, But good enough) and Carter scored 40+ goals last year. We definately could of used that kind of a scoring centerman.

vCash
    I liked not trading him because we were way ahead in the standings. I do want to see Markstrom and Andy with better goal scorers

vCash
    I think you look at the amount of 1 and 2 goal games we lost and it was not cause our D was not good it was because we could not score. Plus I hate to be the one to point this out but Bo played awful after not being traded. He was our best defensman before the deadline but once the deadline past he had a large amount of giveaways and looked very average. I think that everyone knows even if we would have made the playoffs Bo would be gone so i don't understand why we did not get something for him. I loved having him on our team as much as the next guy but I am also a realist, He never made a commitment to the team, He never said yes I wanna be back in Florida, He never gave anyone the idea that if we did not trade him he would come back. Now he will leave and we get nothing in return.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12