Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Vent Thread

vCash

The Vent Thread

**** the refs

vCash
    such a shame this series is decided by the refs...
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    ARE YOU GUYS serious????!!!! i had respect until now, this thread is a joke.

vCash
    ^ Like he said, it's a vent thread.

Take it easy in here everyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    ^ Like he said, it's a vent thread.

Take it easy in here everyone.
    ok i will.

as far as the refs go. they BLEW calls on both sides this whole entire series.

vCash
    I don't really feel like venting.

I've said all along we don't have enough depth, talent or explosive players.

The Sedins (not to pin it all on them) sure haven't raised their asking price as FA's in these playoffs.

vCash
    I'm pissed the refs blew what should have been a 4 minute high sticking against Kane!

vCash

The Sedins (not to pin it all on them) sure haven't raised their asking price as FA's in these playoffs.
    gotta find a silver lining in a ****ed up situation..
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash

I was really worried about those two before the series started.

vCash
    The Hawks are checking them well, and, let's face it, they're incredibly skilled players but they're not explosive game-changers.

vCash
    And what has Bieksa done? He's supposed to be our best offensive D-Man

vCash
    completely undisciplined.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    And what has Bieksa done? He's supposed to be our best offensive D-Man
    True enough. He's still having a hard time keeping his cool out there. Like Crow said in the post-game show, the Canucks style is to play with an edge. Problem is, they have to be smart about it. That penalty Bieksa took was not good.

I think the real problem is that we're under-powered.

vCash
    True enough. He's still having a hard time keeping his cool out there. Like Crow said in the post-game show, the Canucks style is to play with an edge. Problem is, they have to be smart about it. That penalty Bieksa took was not good.

I think the real problem is that we're under-powered.
    maybe lacking a complete player, but still a very good team with good players. the problem so far have been the sedins by far. they may not be super stars, but they are very damn good. all good stanley cup teams usuallyhave depth, i think the nucks have depth but even those other guys havent come through that is the difference in the series. carson says toews is invisible man, right now in this series yes. but dave bolland has stepped it up to balance out the lack of production from toews. the nucks need a guy to step it up, if the sedins keep the same crap up, another guy on the nucks...3rd or 4th liner needs to take charge a change a game imo

vCash
    was supposed to be sundin and maybe his goal tonight wakes him up for games 6 and hopefully 7. Oh, and I'm still waiting on Alexandre Burrows..

<3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast