Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Jason Kidd be in the Hall of fame if finishes his career without a ring?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

167 95.43%
  • No

8 4.57%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    he doesnn't need a ring to go into the hall of fame becuse he's going in
    Miami Heat:......Fill the roster out with some decent signings

New Orleans Saints: 9-3
    First in NFC South. 3rd seed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopsadvocate View Post
    I dont think those 3 guys are anymore somebodies with kidd than when before without kidd lol. Oh an Yao is alright i guess probably the best mid range shooter at the C position (unless u count duncan) but i feel like hes a bit soft. At that height and with his skill he shouldn't be getting outscored and rebounded by 6'11 ish D Howard or any C nice guy though nothing but respect for Yao.
    In all honesty, Yao does not get enough shots he actually has too many chuckers like Artest, Brooks and T-Mac. He gets 13 FGA per game, which is almost the same as Pau Gasol which is pathetic because Yao is the #1 option, would you say Yao-Howard = Draw/wash then?

Anyways, Jason Kidd has created so many players better from Kenyon Martin to Mikki Moore. It's too bad he never got to play with the right personel like what Magic Johnson got to play. J-Kidd would have been unstoppable if he played with the showtime Lakers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RealistRocket34 View Post

J-Kidd is a lock for HOF, You could even argue he is the GOAT PG, though I wouldn't.
    I don't think anyone who's ever heard of Magic Johnson would, either.

vCash
    In all honesty, Yao does not get enough shots he actually has too many chuckers like Artest, Brooks and T-Mac. He gets 13 FGA per game, which is almost the same as Pau Gasol which is pathetic because Yao is the #1 option, would you say Yao-Howard = Draw/wash then?

Anyways, Jason Kidd has created so many players better from Kenyon Martin to Mikki Moore. It's too bad he never got to play with the right personel like what Magic Johnson got to play. J-Kidd would have been unstoppable if he played with the showtime Lakers.
    I'll give you the points then but what about rebounds? any game from him with less than 10 is unacceptable if he were to be better than D Howard so i cant say there =. That and when its all set and done Howard will most likely go down as the greatest rebounder in NBA history (already is the youngest to 5k) and hes getting even better offensively. Oh and btw the magic have a ton of shooters too D Howard doesnt get a ton of plays run for him either the Magic play a lot of team ball with Lewis Hedo and Nelson/Lee.
    [CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Man, any other team but the Heat. I don't mind having the streak broken, but them? Last time I want that to happen!

I am really hoping for LebRon to tear an ACL. I don't know how Rose and other players who are athletic jumping all over the place get injured but this orangutang stays healthy forever.
    Quote from back in March referring to HEATs win streak... Karma is looking like a real thing now huh Laker fans? [CENTER]

vCash
    Jason Kidd is a hall of fame player without question.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

vCash
    I'll give you the points then but what about rebounds? any game from him with > 10 is unacceptable if he were to be better than D Howard so i cant say there =. That and when its all set and done Howard will most likely go down as the greatest rebounder in NBA history (already is the youngest to 5k) and hes getting even better offensively. Oh and btw the magic have a ton of shooters too D Howard doesnt get a ton of plays run for him either the Magic play a lot of team ball with Lewis Hedo and Nelson/Lee.
    Per 36 minutes he does average 10 RPG and in the past he has shown that he has averaged 10 RPG. So no, he's fine in that category not to mention he has above average rebounders like Carl Landry and Luis Scola around him.

Rashard Lewis and Hedo for Dwight's rebounders?

Magic don't really run plays for him, because he still has a mechanical post game, while as for Yao, he has it all in his game. Draw? or what?

vCash
    no more yao-dwight debate

j-kidd is easily in the HOF. a top 5 PG of all time IMO
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    Per 36 minutes he does average 10 RPG and in the past he has shown that he has averaged 10 RPG. So no, he's fine in that category not to mention he has above average rebounders like Carl Landry and Luis Scola around him.

Rashard Lewis and Hedo for Dwight's rebounders?

Magic don't really run plays for him, because he still has a mechanical post game, while as for Yao, he has it all in his game. Draw? or what?
    Not a fan of per ___ min stats its a what if stat. But even if he did 10 is "fine" not great D howard 13+. Now you say he has better rebounders? Hedo and Lewis avg total of 11 RPG and Landry and Scola avg total of 13.8 so there not to far off... no draw
    [CENTER]
    Man, any other team but the Heat. I don't mind having the streak broken, but them? Last time I want that to happen!

I am really hoping for LebRon to tear an ACL. I don't know how Rose and other players who are athletic jumping all over the place get injured but this orangutang stays healthy forever.
    Quote from back in March referring to HEATs win streak... Karma is looking like a real thing now huh Laker fans? [CENTER]

vCash
    I was actually talking about their overall game, but whatever let's talk about it in the PM.

Jason Kidd is going to the HOF - Long story short.

vCash
    Is one of the best point guards of all time a HOFer? Yes.

Just because his career has faded, doesn't mean he won't get a first ballot trip to the HOF.
    Props to VCU4LIFEGOVIKS for the sig

vCash
    Ya i just looked up hes top 5 in all time assists and 7 in double doubles and catching up to Magic in all time assists so i agree hes worthy. Can a Mod please close the thread. Thank you
    [CENTER]

vCash
    I'll give you the points then but what about rebounds? any game from him with less than 10 is unacceptable if he were to be better than D Howard so i cant say there =. That and when its all set and done Howard will most likely go down as the greatest rebounder in NBA history (already is the youngest to 5k) and hes getting even better offensively. Oh and btw the magic have a ton of shooters too D Howard doesnt get a ton of plays run for him either the Magic play a lot of team ball with Lewis Hedo and Nelson/Lee.
    I'm pretty sure that Russell, Chamberlain, and I'll even throw in Dennis Rodman will all go down as better rebounders.
    Russell and Wilt would average 20 boards a game for a season!
    Wilt got 55 in a game!

I love Howard, but I think he may end up in 3rd.

ALSO--- KIDD IS EASY HOF. AS SOON AS HE IS ELIGIBLE!

vCash
    Are you serious. Stupid question. All those triple doubles. Consistent for all these years. The guy is a top 5 PG all time. IMO top 3. #1 Magic Johnson #2 Isiah Thomas #3 Jason Kidd is what I have. If Oscar Robertson is a PG he's ahead of Kidd but I think he's a SG.
    Last edited by cmoneytakemoney; 04-01-2009 at 09:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barbjake View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Russell, Chamberlain, and I'll even throw in Dennis Rodman will all go down as better rebounders.
    Russell and Wilt would average 20 boards a game for a season!
    Wilt got 55 in a game!

I love Howard, but I think he may end up in 3rd.

ALSO--- KIDD IS EASY HOF. AS SOON AS HE IS ELIGIBLE!
    In their Eras they were giants among umpalumpas. 55 though??? damn, well that makes me reconsider a little but Howard will probably end up with more rebounds than them when its all said and done, i know his early entry gives him an advantage but his height gives him a disadvantage so it evens out
    [CENTER]

15. 04-01-2009, 09:55 PM
    Reason
    JKidd thread.....Not Yao/Howard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoneytakemoney View Post
    Are you serious. Stupid question. All those triple doubles. Consistent for all these years. The guy is a top 5 PG all time. IMO top 3. #1 Magic Johnson #2 Isiah Thomas #3 Jason Kidd is what I have. If Oscar Robertson is a PG he's ahead of Kidd but I think he's a SG.
    Isiah and kidd top 3?? so no Stockton who is the leader in assist btw and no Big O (Mr. Triple double) now THAT is stupid.
    [CENTER]

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast