Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should Jason Kidd be in the Hall of fame if finishes his career without a ring?

Voters
175. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

167 95.43%
  • No

8 4.57%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

J. Kidd Hall of Fame worthy?

Jason Kidd is a great play maker and overall player, but is he Hall of Fame worthy at this point in his career? The main question im asking is if J Kidd never gets a ring do you think he should make the Hall of Fame?
    [CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Man, any other team but the Heat. I don't mind having the streak broken, but them? Last time I want that to happen!

I am really hoping for LebRon to tear an ACL. I don't know how Rose and other players who are athletic jumping all over the place get injured but this orangutang stays healthy forever.
    Quote from back in March referring to HEATs win streak... Karma is looking like a real thing now huh Laker fans? [CENTER]

vCash
    How is this even a question? There is no discussion about this

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...ob_career.html
    49. Jason Kidd 0.9845

I'm really surprised Dirk has a higher % than J-Kidd though.

vCash
    Jason Kidd will be in the hall as soon as he is eligable, no question about it.

vCash
    kidd is a hall of famer with ease

vCash
    easily
    YOU TRIED HARD MIAMI

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RealistRocket34 View Post

49. Jason Kidd 0.9845

But theres a discussion about Yao > all NBA centers right?

Anyways that reference has T mac on 98% chance of getting HoF which i think is ridiculous so that shows it credibility.

I'm just up in the air about whether Kidd should be in the Hall or not. 3-4 years ago i would have said sure but he never got a ring and unlike some who haven't (Reggie, Ewing, Barkley) he had help (Nowitzki, jefferson, martin, Mutumbo) and unlike someone else who had help and didnt didnt get a ring (Malone and Stockton) they at least made consecutive finals appearences and i think many would agree that if it wasnt for Jordan they would have at least 1.
    [CENTER]
    Man, any other team but the Heat. I don't mind having the streak broken, but them? Last time I want that to happen!

I am really hoping for LebRon to tear an ACL. I don't know how Rose and other players who are athletic jumping all over the place get injured but this orangutang stays healthy forever.
    Quote from back in March referring to HEATs win streak... Karma is looking like a real thing now huh Laker fans? [CENTER]

vCash
    What does Yao have to do with it? What is your opinion then?

All I am saying is there is not much of a debate. Jason Kidd is easily a hall of famer, a ring would just make his greatness better.

vCash
    j-kidd will get in the hall of fame has soon as possible

vCash
    What does Yao have to do with it? What is your opinion then?

All I am saying is there is not much of a debate. Jason Kidd is easily a hall of famer, a ring would just make his greatness better.
    My opinion like i said is that im not sure at this point true a ring would make his greatness better, but i just think that one of the credentials to get into the Hall should be a ring with only very few exceptions made like consecutive finals appearences, or a crazy amount of all NBA first team elections. All im saying is that Hall is getting a little crowded and J Kidd is like the perfect example of where to draw the line...
    [CENTER]

vCash
    um,

duh?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopsadvocate View Post
    My opinion like i said is that im not sure at this point true a ring would make his greatness better, but i just think that one of the credentials to get into the Hall should be a ring with only very few exceptions made like consecutive finals appearences, or a crazy amount of all NBA first team elections. All im saying is that Hall is getting a little crowded and J Kidd is like the perfect example of where to draw the line...
    Jason Kidd is starting to get underrated in the league and I feel bad because I felt like he was an overrated player before the season started. He makes a bunch of nobodies like Mikki Moore, James Singleton and Erick Dampier actual somebodies in the league, and he made them while he is declining.

J-Kidd is a lock for HOF, You could even argue he is the GOAT PG, though I wouldn't.

Anyways, what's your take on Yao since you brought him up.

vCash

49. Jason Kidd 0.9845

Am I blind, or is Dwayne Wade not on that list?
    2010 - ATLANTIC CITY CRAPS - NBA Re-Draft Champions!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakerfrk View Post
    Am I blind, or is Dwayne Wade not on that list?
    I think you need to be in the league for a certain amount of years before you could qualify for HOF. I think one more year for him because Yao Ming and Amare Stoudemire are on there.

vCash
    easily he will make it no doubt about it

vCash
    Jason Kidd is starting to get underrated in the league and I feel bad because I felt like he was an overrated player before the season started. He makes a bunch of nobodies like Mikki Moore, James Singleton and Erick Dampier actual somebodies in the league, and he made them while he is declining.

J-Kidd is a lock for HOF, You could even argue he is the GOAT PG, though I wouldn't.

Anyways, what's your take on Yao since you brought him up.
    I dont think those 3 guys are anymore somebodies with kidd than when before without kidd lol. Oh an Yao is alright i guess probably the best mid range shooter at the C position (unless u count duncan) but i feel like hes a bit soft. At that height and with his skill he shouldn't be getting outscored and rebounded by 6'11 ish D Howard or any C nice guy though nothing but respect for Yao.
    [CENTER]

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast