Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Fantasy Discussion Thread

This is the place you can go to discuss players, news, injuries, etc. Open to discussion. Lets just try to keep this forum clean and not post new threads everytime some news comes up or injury happens.

PS. I will be making more threads the closer we get to Fantasy Season like;

• Trading Block
    • Team Owners
    • Team Rosters

etc

vCash
    Hey, thanks for getting this going. It should be pretty cool. I've done alot of fantasy stuff in the past so am pretty experienced, but I do participate in 2 or 3 other leagues. If you want to throw me in with someone like V4LB or something who hasn't done it before I'd be down with helping someone out or I can have a team all to myself and dominate. Doesn't matter to me. Are you going to do this as a keeper league and just replace the guys that drop out as we go? It probably wouldn't be too hard with so many in the forum interested. Have league 1 be a keeper league and league 2 not be so people from there can take over another team in league 1 if someone drops after a season or doesn't stay active.

vCash
    Woo, This should be FUN

vCash
    @ Augi - Idk I'm in a keeper league now and I don't like it compared to a normal fantasy league format... Keeper leagues theres usually 1 or 2 teams that suck each year while normal format every team has good players which makes for good games each week and everyone has a chance to win it every year... I just think normal makes it more competitive.

I'm for a normal league where every player is available to draft each year.

I guess though if we did do keeper we could keep it going for along time cuz we do got a good group of guys here. I'de want certian rule variations though like 1st and 2nd round picks cannot be kept so that way the majority of players go back into the pool and each team can improve and be competitive each year rather then a few teams having super talented rosters...

But like i said I'de rather just do normal especially if we got people not use to how a FFL works...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WIPurplePride View Post
    @ Augi - Idk I'm in a keeper league now and I don't like it compared to a normal fantasy league format... Keeper leagues theres usually 1 or 2 teams that suck each year while normal format every team has good players which makes for good games each week and everyone has a chance to win it every year... I just think normal makes it more competitive.

I'm for a normal league where every player is available to draft each year.

I guess though if we did do keeper we could keep it going for along time cuz we do got a good group of guys here. I'de want certian rule variations though like 1st and 2nd round picks cannot be kept so that way the majority of players go back into the pool and each team can improve and be competitive each year rather then a few teams having super talented rosters...

But like i said I'de rather just do normal especially if we got people not use to how a FFL works...

No problem, it was just a suggestion that helps keep people around. I've never been in a keeper league where 2 or 3 keepers made a team win more than 1 year in a row. I've only done a league where everyone had to keep 2 or 3 guys though and then you just do a regular draft. Keepers didn't replace any picks like the one you did. I can see where a team would be able to stockpile guys in that situation.

vCash
    I think for your First Year doing this it would be easier to do a Normal League, Just my two Cents.

vCash
    yeah this should be fun you guys all seem to know what your doing ive been in acouple leages the last couple of years so i hope theres room in this one for me let me know sounds great

vCash
    Hey WIPurple? You going to get this started soon? I can't remember are we using Yahoo?

vCash
    If you guys need another member, I'd like to join.

vCash
    Any spaces?

vCash
    ? Any spaces ?