Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Craig Anderson

1 16.67%
  • Tomas Vokoun

5 83.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Fridays game will tell us a lot. There is no reason Andy shouldn't have a solid game against the Trashers. We really need either a MTL loss tonight (I don't have much faith in NYI, but maybe!!!) or a NYR loss tonight (I can see CAR winning this one, they have been HOT latley).

If we can start the weekend in the 8th seed, then finish the season on Andy, even if he loses a close one (Say he loses 3-2 in OT or something, stick with him). If he goes 4 in a row, I have a hard time keeping him out of the net. Playoffs, unless he is riding a streak into the playoffs, go to Vokoun. Vokoun gets games 1&2 regardless, then evaluate. If Andy is still hot going into the playoffs, give him game 1 and evaluate.

Either way, we gotta make the playoffs first before we get ahead of ourselves!!!!
    One day, I will own a new NFL team, and to it I will sign:

QB: Michael Vick, RB: Ricky Williams, RB: Lendale White, WR: Terrel Owens, WR: Chad Johnson, WR: Plaxico Burress, WR: Chris Henry, TE: Jeremy Shockey, LB Ray Lewis, CB Deangelo Hall, CB Pacman Jones, DT Tank Johnson, and fill the holes with Bengles and Raiders.

Noone will #$@! with us, or we'll send our new offensive cooridnator Rae Carruth their way...

vCash
    we need carolina to come thru huge tonight. we will win on friday and if we win on sunday you can mark it down, we will make the playoffs!

vCash
    is Vokoun getting the nod tn vs. Atl?

vCash
    nope. not until andy loses

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter07 View Post
    nope. not until andy loses
    IF he ever looses Lets RUN THE TABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QB: Michael Vick, RB: Ricky Williams, RB: Lendale White, WR: Terrel Owens, WR: Chad Johnson, WR: Plaxico Burress, WR: Chris Henry, TE: Jeremy Shockey, LB Ray Lewis, CB Deangelo Hall, CB Pacman Jones, DT Tank Johnson, and fill the holes with Bengles and Raiders.

Noone will #$@! with us, or we'll send our new offensive cooridnator Rae Carruth their way...

vCash
    we'll go 21-0 and win the cup!!!

vCash
    This is playing out perfect. Andy gets hot for a short streak and Vokoun is sitting. Now Vokoun is back and will play great (41 saves last night!!!). This has happened plenty before in the season where after sitting for a bit, Vokoun comes back even hotter then Andy was. Andy has set them up, now lets watch Vokoun knock 'em down. Then, hopefully ride that wave in the playoffs.

vCash
    vokoun looked great yesterday. deboer has the best problem to have.

vCash
    Vokoun on Anderson:

'It's always tough when you don't play, especially at a time like this,'' he said. ''You want to play. Andy did a great job.''

Then he went on to praise his backup, saying ''hockey isn't fair.''

What do you mean Tomas?

''Andy didn't deserve to come out,'' Vokoun said, alluding to Florida's 3-1 loss to Atlanta on Friday. ''We didn't score any goals and we lost.''

That's pretty strong right there kids. And that sounds like a pretty good team player to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12