6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Craig Anderson

1 16.67%
  • Tomas Vokoun

5 83.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Rest of the Season: Anderson or Vokoun

Who would you like to see play the rest of the season in goal to get us to the playoffs? Craig or Tomas? I got Andy, who do you have?

vCash
    Vokoun, no doubt
    Props to pheagles 10 and phins1983

vCash
    why? anderson has been great when he has played and vokoun has been extremely inconsistent and overworked

vCash
    Vokoun has to be the guy, hes had this sort of experience before. HOWEVER, there is no reason he needs to play 50 games in a row. We need to go back to the mid-season tag-team unless one of them gets hot. If Tomas gives up 4 goals, Andy plays next, and back and fourth. Only way they play consecutive is a win or giving up only a goal or two. 3-4 goals and a loss means they get the boot.

This got Vokoun into a competition and he was HOT for a few weeks. Do it again and let us ride him into and through the playoffs.
    One day, I will own a new NFL team, and to it I will sign:

QB: Michael Vick, RB: Ricky Williams, RB: Lendale White, WR: Terrel Owens, WR: Chad Johnson, WR: Plaxico Burress, WR: Chris Henry, TE: Jeremy Shockey, LB Ray Lewis, CB Deangelo Hall, CB Pacman Jones, DT Tank Johnson, and fill the holes with Bengles and Raiders.

Noone will #$@! with us, or we'll send our new offensive cooridnator Rae Carruth their way...

vCash
    Well andy is hot right now

vCash
    THat he is, so he should keep playing for now, but once he cools down, throw Vokoun back in. Now is not the time to let a goalie "work it out". We should be ina full platoon for the remainder of the season and then come Playoffs (God willing...), you have to go with Vokoun games 1 & 2 regardless (Unless he gets shalacked in game 1, of course!). I have no problem with Andy carrying us into the playoffs, but I really want to see Vokoun in net.

QB: Michael Vick, RB: Ricky Williams, RB: Lendale White, WR: Terrel Owens, WR: Chad Johnson, WR: Plaxico Burress, WR: Chris Henry, TE: Jeremy Shockey, LB Ray Lewis, CB Deangelo Hall, CB Pacman Jones, DT Tank Johnson, and fill the holes with Bengles and Raiders.

Noone will #$@! with us, or we'll send our new offensive cooridnator Rae Carruth their way...

vCash
    i think after the next time andy has a bad game or there is back to back games we put vokoun back in but not any sooner. i actually called this before the first andy game without knowing this was going to happen. lol

vCash
    I do agree Andy should go back out until he cools off, but I bet that Vokoun is back out there tonight...

I sure hope Vokoun pulls out another shutty!!

vCash
    They said Anderson was starting tonight right after the last game

vCash
    I agree, I will change my vote if he continues to be hot and he still is. So ride him until he cools down. I agree 100%. Come playoff time if we make it, it depends how Andy is doing

vCash
    u need to keep riding the hot hand

"A friend in need is a friend to avoid"

vCash
    yup. he'll start the rest of the season if need be

vCash
    I think the Panthers have a better chance progressing through the playoffs (*making the playoffs) with Vokoun in net rather than Anderson.

vCash
    In the playoffs is diiferent IMO. Andy until he cools down

vCash
    why do they have a better shotwith vokoun? although the stakes are higher it is just another hockey game and andy has been doing much better than vokoun. as fins said and as i said before anderson even started that first game a couple games ago, andy till hes hot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast