Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Rangers score again, they will probably win so we desperately need to pull this game out

vCash
    Thank god for baseball season...
    One day, I will own a new NFL team, and to it I will sign:

QB: Michael Vick, RB: Ricky Williams, RB: Lendale White, WR: Terrel Owens, WR: Chad Johnson, WR: Plaxico Burress, WR: Chris Henry, TE: Jeremy Shockey, LB Ray Lewis, CB Deangelo Hall, CB Pacman Jones, DT Tank Johnson, and fill the holes with Bengles and Raiders.

Noone will #$@! with us, or we'll send our new offensive cooridnator Rae Carruth their way...

vCash
    yup, we need them to lose both games and we need to win both games.

vCash
    On the up side (If there is one), we now have two ways in, so we need to win out and EITHER NYR or MTL loses out. Regardless, a loss Thursday officially boots us and a NYR AND MTL loss elimates us. I basically have no hope anymore

QB: Michael Vick, RB: Ricky Williams, RB: Lendale White, WR: Terrel Owens, WR: Chad Johnson, WR: Plaxico Burress, WR: Chris Henry, TE: Jeremy Shockey, LB Ray Lewis, CB Deangelo Hall, CB Pacman Jones, DT Tank Johnson, and fill the holes with Bengles and Raiders.

Noone will #$@! with us, or we'll send our new offensive cooridnator Rae Carruth their way...

vCash
    you mean a nyr or mtl win? and yes, we are basically out of hope

vCash
    We need montreal to not get a point the rest of the way and we need the rangers to get 1 point or less the rest of the way which is a possibility because they are playing the flyers 2 times

vCash
    Yeah, its possible, but we have to beat ATL and WAS in a row. Its possible, but we need some planets to align. If we pull a win tonight and we can get a loss from BOTH the Rangers and Canadians, we are actually in decent shape. A win by the Rangers is crushing, because I doubt MTL looses out. Why does it have to be hard like this, can't we just get an easy playoff spot

vCash
    I think Washington wont be the true washington. its there last game of the year and if they win there next game they will have clinched the 2 seed so they will have nothing to play for. we just need a win soooooooooo badly tonight. i hope he goes with anderson

vCash
    canadiens play the bruins tonight so we could have to start focusing on them

vCash
    gotta love how the flyers show up to play vs the cats but dont show up to the rangers house. 2-0 end of 1

canadiens down 1-0 end of 1.

this **** doesnt matter unless we win though

vCash
    awesome, the bruins let up a goal and montreal is now tied with them

vCash
    yes, and phil kessell breaks the tie just as i turn on the game!!!!!!!!!! come on panthers, win this ****ing game. the canadiens are our real competition for 8 spot

vCash
    3-1 Bruins lead Canadiens, Rangers up 2-1, except we are loosing!
    Props to pheagles 10 and phins1983

vCash
    come on flyers. lets go baby. we need some help. montreal with pittsburgh on saturday, they are the ones i think we are chasing.

vCash
    honestly, dothepanthers ever get any help? the bruins decide to get in a ****ing brawl and they give up 2 goals. awesome

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast