Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    whatever, we werent going to catch the canadiens anyway, im oging to the game tonight. we will win.

vCash
    Have fun. I changed the title to fit it
    Props to pheagles 10 and phins1983

vCash
    nice, we need to win out to have anychance at all.

vCash
    tied with the rangers and here is their schedule

montreal
    philly
    philly

here is ours

philly
    atlanta
    washington (resting players???)

vCash
    Rangers can very easily lose out. I honestly think a win and an OT loss can clinch us. With Vokoun back in net, I believe he will shut out one of the final 3, so that leaves just ahnging with a team to OT to make it. Philly is clawing for position ahead of Carolina for home ice and are rivals of the Rangers. They want nothing more then to eliminate them. If we can get a win over Philly, they aren't going to drop the next two going into the playoffs. I feel strangley confident...!

Remeber, if the rangers lose 2 in OT and we win 1, we are still tied, but we now hold tie breaker. We are 1 win back. If we even up the Win column, we get the second tiebreaker. LETS GO CANADIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One day, I will own a new NFL team, and to it I will sign:

QB: Michael Vick, RB: Ricky Williams, RB: Lendale White, WR: Terrel Owens, WR: Chad Johnson, WR: Plaxico Burress, WR: Chris Henry, TE: Jeremy Shockey, LB Ray Lewis, CB Deangelo Hall, CB Pacman Jones, DT Tank Johnson, and fill the holes with Bengles and Raiders.

Noone will #$@! with us, or we'll send our new offensive cooridnator Rae Carruth their way...

vCash
    i think we definitely need to win tomorrow and we'll take it from there. i see ny losing to montreal so hopefully all goes well. just take it 1 game, 1 period, 1 shift at a time. lets go cats!

vCash
    Exactly, we go up 2 points with 2 to go, I think we are basically set. We can clinch as early as Thursday with back-to-back wins and no more then 2 points for the Rangers in two straight. The key is to keep wining. We know the Rangers will not win out, so we need to pull off a roll here.

How huge was that loss on Friday all of a sudden. Man, we win that one, and we are set!!!

QB: Michael Vick, RB: Ricky Williams, RB: Lendale White, WR: Terrel Owens, WR: Chad Johnson, WR: Plaxico Burress, WR: Chris Henry, TE: Jeremy Shockey, LB Ray Lewis, CB Deangelo Hall, CB Pacman Jones, DT Tank Johnson, and fill the holes with Bengles and Raiders.

Noone will #$@! with us, or we'll send our new offensive cooridnator Rae Carruth their way...

vCash
    dont look ahead. as d phins said in the dolphins forum, 1 step at a time

vCash
    I know it seems we cannot cathc MTL, but really, if the NYR win tonight in regulationa nd we win, we are only 1 point back. The key is a win tonight and preferably a NYR regulation loss, though a NYR regulation win would not be crippling. The worst thing that can happen is that game goes to OT.

vCash
    ya, if we lose tonight imo, whatever the rangers do, we are done. just not enough time after that.

vCash
    ****. Rangers up 1-0

vCash
    yes!!!! Rangers give up a goal to make it 1-1. watching the panthers game so im really happy

vCash
    What channel is the game on

vCash
    which one? panthers im watching on a live stream and the rangers im following the box score on yahoo

vCash
    god damnt, rangers take a 2-1 lead early in the 2nd.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast