Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by socalpkrbkr View Post
    I enjoy the hell out of his game. Loose and always ready to gamble pretty much. I was looking at the players slated to play during this season and he's unfortunately not one of them. But Kara Scott...
    Kara Scott is one of those hot by comparison chicks. If she was a SI model she'd lose almost all of her thunder. Vanessa Rousso however...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Kara Scott is one of those hot by comparison chicks. If she was a SI model she'd lose almost all of her thunder. Vanessa Rousso however...
    Victoria Secret forever

vCash
    Has anyone seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFn3X...layer_embedded

Supposedly, 6 armed men entered the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Berlin armed with guns. With cameras broadcasting the event live to the public, the six men stole a yet to be disclosed amount of money from the high stakes poker tournament.

vCash
    wow...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8553943.stm

"Armed robbers have stormed a luxury hotel in central Berlin where a poker tournament was taking place, German police say.

One report said the gang - armed with assault rifles and hand grenades - made off with the tournament jackpot of 800,000 euros ($1.1m; £726,000).

Several people were injured in the ensuing panic, although none of them seriously.

About 1,000 poker players are taking part in the five-day tournament.

"Several masked, armed individuals entered the Grand Hyatt Hotel and fled with a haul of money," police spokeswoman Heidi Vogt said.

She declined to say how much had been taken but Berlin's Tageszeitung newspaper reported on its website that the gang had taken 800,000 euros."

vCash
    Holy crap!
    That's so daring and just flat out crazy.

vCash
    Holy crap!
    That's so daring and just flat out crazy.
    I bet you some russian mafian dude was involved that was eliminated early with a bad beat.

No...This is not racial profiling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Faneik View Post
    I bet you some russian mafian dude was involved that was eliminated early with a bad beat.

No...This is not racial profiling.

That sounds funny as hell but I guess it's possible.

I still can't believe they pulled it off. Do you know if anyone has been caught?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ********** View Post
    This is pathetic. There's gotta be more people that play online poker.
    It is a bit strange. This number is just one I'm using, but just from using my friends and family as a statistic, I would bet 70% of males between 18-35 play online poker. I know more people that DO than dont

vCash
    I wish I was able to get a home game going on a consistent basis. Nothing big, just something to keep people interested. It would be good for my live game.

vCash
    I wish I was able to get a home game going on a consistent basis. Nothing big, just something to keep people interested. It would be good for my live game.
    My friends used to do Monday Night Poker but now everyone has a real job and annoying girlfriends.

Sidenote: Anyone been watching NBC Heads-Up Tourney?

vCash
    My friends used to do Monday Night Poker but now everyone has a real job and annoying girlfriends.

Sidenote: Anyone been watching NBC Heads-Up Tourney?
    I've been watching it. I missed a couple of weeks unfortunately but I did get to see last weekends one. The Mercier two outer was pretty nasty.

vCash
    I've been watching it. I missed a couple of weeks unfortunately but I did get to see last weekends one. The Mercier two outer was pretty nasty.
    Annie Duke vs. Paul Wasicka was even sicker. The hand is in the first 1 minute of the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No_Iy-W72mM

vCash
    Based on your liking of L.A. teams and your username I am guessing you live in or near L.A.? If so, I know a guy who hosts mini tourneys and sometimes cash games usually once a week or every other week. If you do live around L.A. hit me up if you are interested. I too am looking for other home games and whatever out here.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Annie Duke vs. Paul Wasicka was even sicker. The hand is in the first 1 minute of the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No_Iy-W72mM

Runner, runner beats are pretty painful. He did have more outs than that Mercier beat though. 4 outers, 2 outers... hell, it's all the same, river pain.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Based on your liking of L.A. teams and your username I am guessing you live in or near L.A.? If so, I know a guy who hosts mini tourneys and sometimes cash games usually once a week or every other week. If you do live around L.A. hit me up if you are interested. I too am looking for other home games and whatever out here.
    I'm in the southwest Inland Empire now a days.

vCash
    Well, I know some places out in the valley like Northridge and Chatsworth. I live out in Simi Valley so if you are willing to drive out to those areas I could probably get you some info on home games in those areas. Let me know.
    TAKE PRIDE

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast