Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I stopped playing real money on PS...that is ********....bad players get rewarded EVERY ****ING TIME....I will catch on the PSD trnys one of these days

Props.LgnD.

vCash
    Hey guys, what have you been playing lately?

I've been in the sit & go's double or nothing and the occasional multi...

vCash
    My wife is outta town and she took the kids with her! I've been playing non stop. I did get some sleep last night but I'm back in the saddle again. I've been playing MTT on Stars. I've had a few very nice showings and I've cashed in 75% of the tourneys I've played in the last 24hrs.

vCash
    Back to share some more horror.

This happened to me over about 20 minutes about an hour ago.

My very first hand at this table. I'm playing .50/1.00 blinds on Stars. I'm dealt A6 off and I'm the BB. Guy raises and two people call. I felt like getting a little frisky with the hand so I re raise. Original raiser calls and we're heads up to the flop with about 25/26 bucks in the pot. I flop top two (A65) and check it to him. So he bets 15 bucks at me and I check raise him and put myself all in for 50 bucks. He calls right away with A8 and what do you know, he rivers a ****ing 8.

So I re load on the same table and a few minutes later I've got rockets. I raise it to 3 bucks and two guys behind me call and then the BB goes all in for another 30 something. Of course I call him and he's got A10. He rivers a straight on me to crack my Aces. That one didn't take my whole 50 re load but left me with only 10 bucks or so.

So I re load again. I'm pissed and probably a little tilty at this point but I press on anyways. I'm dealt 97 suited and decide to call a raise with it in the BB. I flop open ended but there's a possible four to the flush flop. I call a bet on the flop and hit my straight on the turn. I'm feeling good but still worried about the possible flush draw. So I come out firing on the turn and I get re raised all in for another 50. At this point I've got the nuts and there's no chance I'm folding so I call and sure as **** he hits a flush on me on the river.

Yeah, I'm full bore now and ready to **** off a lot of money. So I bounce that table and hit the 1.00/2.00 tables. My second hand here and I've got 45 suited in the SB. I call a raise with four others in the pot. BB calls too. So five of us to the flop. Flop comes 955 and I check it. BB bets the pot and everyone else bails. I call him, and the turn is a blank. I come out and bet at him and he raises to put me all in for 100 bucks. At this point I'm like frick, maybe I'm dead to a better kicker? Nah, I'm a little tilted and again there's no chance I'm laying this hand down. So I call his re raise on the turn and he's got A9. I'm sure anyone who reads this will guess the river right? Yeah, 9, sinking my boat.

I feel like typing this **** out helps me get it off my chest. My wife hates the bad beat stories as she's heard them all. She feels my pain but she doesn't care to hear it anymore. She only wants the good stories so you guys get to hear the crap. Hell, I could be talking to myself in here anyway. Does anyone still visit this forum?

So I got the three outer, the eight outer, the nine or less outer and then the wonderful two outer nailed to my *** in like 20 minutes. Rivered every time. It was so painful. Sure the money sucks but the pain of losing one right after the other is far worse. I pissed away another 30 or so chasing a damn flush draw with AK suited right after that boat was sunk. Such a crappy run of luck, I haven't had one this bad in a good month or two.

Sigh, I feel a little better now...

vCash
    All of this in just 20 minutes?

Like you know, poker is cruel.

The saddest thing is that you know you won't have a run to compensate this one, where you win the hands. Why? Because 85% of the times you put your chips in and you're called, you don't need lucky cards, you just need your hand to hold.

Anyway...

Yesterday was also a tough day for me...

KK vs AA (twice)

KK vs A7 --> Flop: 456, I go all in ---> turn: 8

K2 clubs in the big blind vs A5 clubs in the small blind --> needless to stay what happened.

It's very frustrating to have KK 3 times in one day and get busted the 3 times...

vCash
    Those KK ones are so crappy. Gosh I hate those, especially when I'm playing on a six handed table and that happens. It's like, what are the odds of that **** happening. Speaking of having big pairs busted, I've lost with AA the last five times I've had em. So sick, I folded em twice paid off another guy with trips and some other idiot flushed me on the river. Yeah the percentage of me getting it in there good is so high but I still get plugged. I'm taking a 24 hour break, but I'll be back on tonight once the 24 hours is up. It's something I came up with when I get screwed.

vCash
    The first AA of the day just got busted vs KJ.

vCash
    2nd AA of the day busted...

AA vs T3 ??? --> QQT --> I go all in, get called --> TJ

vCash
    Wow...

KK vs J9 busted

I raise --> flop 3J9 --> the guy goes all in on me and I call

vCash
    Just finished a 9 hour session.

At one point was down big time, but managed to end the day winning 0.30€.

vCash
    So all that grinding and you've earned a pack of gum. YAY!!! ha ha

Alright, I'm waving my "no bad beat" wand right now as I hit submit post. That should protect us. lol

vCash
    not alot of people ever post here

vCash
    It feels great when you slow play a set only to have a player make his straight on the ****ing river.

I think I just played about as bad as I've ever played in a sit n go. I go from big chip leader in a single table, to out before I even cashed.

vCash
    Where has Sam Farha been? He's the man for High Stakes Poker but he hasn't been on in what 3-4 seasons?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Where has Sam Farha been? He's the man for High Stakes Poker but he hasn't been on in what 3-4 seasons?
    I enjoy the hell out of his game. Loose and always ready to gamble pretty much. I was looking at the players slated to play during this season and he's unfortunately not one of them. But Kara Scott...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast