vCash

***Off - Topic Thread***

Let the trash talk begin...

vCash
    I'm the best.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sport View Post
    I'm the best.
    I want to see if you can back up those words on March 29.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Faneik View Post
    I want to see if you can back up those words on March 29.
    lol, I'll try. Do you play at Pokerstars on a regular basis at all?

vCash
    lol, I'll try. Do you play at Pokerstars on a regular basis at all?
    About 2 years ago, I was a regular there ... Then I left PokerStars and joined NoIQPoker.

What about you?

vCash
    About 2 years ago, I was a regular there ... Then I left PokerStars and joined NoIQPoker.

What about you?
    I started out with Bodog, but than I moved and didn't have internet access for a while, and than when I came back on my account wasn't working and all that jazz, so I signed up with Pokerstars.

Never even heard of NoIQ?

vCash
    GOD DAMN ****ING DONKEYS!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by socalpkrbkr View Post
    GOD DAMN ****ING DONKEYS!!!!
    bad beat?...

vCash
    bad beat?...
    Yeah... I'm not really proud of that post but sometimes you just gotta vent. I was playing a re buy last night and anyone who plays regularly knows that they're donk fests till the first break. One guy cost me three pots with his retard play and of course he cracks my AA with his QJ all in pre flop play.

vCash
    Yeah... I'm not really proud of that post but sometimes you just gotta vent. I was playing a re buy last night and anyone who plays regularly knows that they're donk fests till the first break. One guy cost me three pots with his retard play and of course he cracks my AA with his QJ all in pre flop play.
    Got to love that. Sometimes I think I'm playing against the site. Like, I'll get ace king or something, and the flop will come KQ7, and pocket fours will either call, or push all-in only to hit a 4 on the turn or river. It gets old, but I've seen it happen in real life too, so I'm not going to call a conspiracy or nothing, lol.

vCash
    I played in four (small stakes) tournaments today. I lost two, placed in one, and won another.

In the tourney that I won it seemed as though I could do no wrong.

In the tourney where I placed there was a guy who constantly had the nuts and would always hit the river no matter what he needed. I placed by avoiding him and folding when he called me. The guy had a 4:1 chip advantage over the next highest stack and an 8:1 advantage over everybody else. It was almost as though it was pre-ordained.
    All animals are created equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

vCash
    Got to love that. Sometimes I think I'm playing against the site. Like, I'll get ace king or something, and the flop will come KQ7, and pocket fours will either call, or push all-in only to hit a 4 on the turn or river. It gets old, but I've seen it happen in real life too, so I'm not going to call a conspiracy or nothing, lol.
    I've been playing quite a bit recently and I am having some suspicions. It seems as though there are some players who can do no wrong. They call with junk and win. They play nothing to the river and win. I understand if it happens every once in a while but this will be the same player every time.

Last night I was playing a tourney with no rebuys and no addons and during the break I would swear that the player to my right had his chip stack increase by 2000 chips.

And I somehow manage to get a maniac sitting to my left every time.
    All animals are created equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

vCash
    I'm done checking two pair on the flop for as long as I live.

vCash
    How in the **** am I posting right now while PS says I've got internet connectivity problems! This is bull****! I just registered to a heads up sit-n-go and never even got dealt a hand. My money is just being blinded away... Another day another problem... ****! I'm done with cable internet, I'm going back to Verizon.

What a pile!

vCash
    How in the **** am I posting right now while PS says I've got internet connectivity problems! This is bull****! I just registered to a heads up sit-n-go and never even got dealt a hand. My money is just being blinded away... Another day another problem... ****! I'm done with cable internet, I'm going back to Verizon.

What a pile!
    Doesn't sound like an internet problem. The fact you're posting on PSD right now means your internet is fine.
    Sounds like a pokerstars connectivity problem. If this happens frequently, I'd just uninstall then reinstall pokerstars. Only would take like 5 minutes.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast