Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dunno what to do

I have 4 tickets for opening dAY at citi. I would love to go but I'm looking online and I could sell them for a lot than I bought em' for. Not sure if I should sell all four and get tix for the whole week or just go to opening day.

id probably go the whole week, that would be pretty awesome. although going to opening day would be awesome also. i think id rather go to more games and just watch the opening day material on sny

Do you need to have all four? You could just sell one or two of the tickets and that would probably be enough to cover one or two more games with some left over.

I'll buy two from you

Quote Originally Posted by fightins89 View Post
    Do you need to have all four? You could just sell one or two of the tickets and that would probably be enough to cover one or two more games with some left over.
    Yeah that's a good idea.

See fightins this is why you are one of my favorite Philly fans; always thinking on your toes lol.

sell them online u can get so much

Ill pay you in Grandma Burgundy's award winning peanut brittle. Now it may not be worth as much as you people and your money, but there is no substitute for the crunchy, peanutty, sensation that overcomes you when you sing your mouth into that delicious creation...think about it.

sell them and buy more mets tickets for other games

Well I bought 4 tix cuz I was going with my buddies n they were gonna pay for the tickets. But Im debating whether to sell em' n take my friends out to another game on me and use the rest of the money for more mets games and paying off my credit card. Plus I forgot I had school on tues. and I dont wanna miss and screw up my grades. So its opening day vs. getting more $$/ going to school/ paying off cc/ n more mets games..... Im leaning more towards selling them. they are not the best tickets in town but nonetheless its opening day tickets. I might consider some offers if you would like more info just shoot me a message.

Opening day is very overrated.

Sell the tickets and make big bucks man. Then go watch the game for free at a sports bar.

Don't worry. He's got this.

here is some info on the tix section 524 row 1 seats 1-4 promenade reserved n heres n interactive view from the seats for those who are interested http://newyork.mets.mlb.com/nym/ball...ld_seats3d.jsp they r along the 3rd baseline

like i sd im considering to sell em' so let me know n if i do decide to sell them i will let u no.

seeing opening day is a thrill at a new park for sure, but honestly, i'd much rather see multiple games if i could. you'll be able to sell those tix for a nice profit depending on where they're located. i'd sell them.
    MISTERMET'S Nickname Glossary

will be back in spring training...let's make some moves!!

School in Hoboken, home in Rockland County, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Opening day is very overrated.

Sell the tickets and make big bucks man. Then go watch the game for free at a sports bar.
    Well, the first game there would be pretty cool to go to.

I was going to go to opening day, but instead, I got tickets to the second preseason game there. Anyway, I'd sell them and go all week if you have the time and would make enough money.

I think it all depends on your financial status, haha. If you're older and have a full-time job, just go to opening day and it'll be a story you can tell your kids about... If you're a broke college student like myself, I'd sell them, go to game 2, and use the rest on beers and mets apparel.
    Fan of the "next year"

I think you gotta really think long and hard....

...and sell me the tickets for half price

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast