Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    I think you're the first person I've heard say they hate Black. I think his style of bitter sarcasm, and the fact he uses it to cut in any direction (not just from left to right) gives him fairly broad appeal.
    I don't hate Lewis Black. He annoys me though. I find him funny sometimes, but I wouldn't describe him as someone who cuts both ways. He's pretty solidly liberal.

vCash
    Yeah, I don't care for Lewis Black; hate is extreme, but I do have a general dislike for him.

As far as "solidly liberal" goes, I'm not so sure about that. I'm pretty sure he's an equal opportunity a-hole -- an "offendocrat" as one of my former professors would say.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    I don't hate Lewis Black. He annoys me though. I find him funny sometimes, but I wouldn't describe him as someone who cuts both ways. He's pretty solidly liberal.
    He goes after both sides, but he is clearly liberal. His attacks are more specific to Republicans. He always is saying how Democrats never offer any good ideas. So i agree that he is liberal but he does go towards insulting Democrats too.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmthBluCitrus View Post
    Yeah, I don't care for Lewis Black; hate is extreme, but I do have a general dislike for him.

As far as "solidly liberal" goes, I'm not so sure about that. I'm pretty sure he's an equal opportunity a-hole -- an "offendocrat" as one of my former professors would say.
    Hey, I didn't know you were still hanging around here.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    I've said before I don't like Lewis black

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I've said before I don't like Lewis black
    Yes you have
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

vCash
    Not really humor but offtopic

Anyone watch the documentary Gasland, it's about how the nation wants to move to cleaner energy like natural gas, and how bad the pollution is to find natural gas. It's pretty interesting.

It's on HBO, so yes it's very liberal, but still intersting. I highly recommend it.

vCash
    Not really humor but offtopic

Anyone watch the documentary Gasland, it's about how the nation wants to move to cleaner energy like natural gas, and how bad the pollution is to find natural gas. It's pretty interesting.

It's on HBO, so yes it's very liberal, but still intersting. I highly recommend it.
    I saw the 'creator' on the Daily Show. They showed a clip of a guy lighting his tap water on fire. I didn't realize it was on HBO. I'll definitely check that out

vCash
    Hey, I didn't know you were still hanging around here.
    I'm not really. I just happened to look around yesterday and decided to express my opinion on Lewis Black.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    I saw the 'creator' on the Daily Show. They showed a clip of a guy lighting his tap water on fire. I didn't realize it was on HBO. I'll definitely check that out
    Yea it's nuts, it turns into plastic i believe, that part was confusing, other then, wow his water is screwed

vCash
    I'm not really. I just happened to look around yesterday and decided to express my opinion on Lewis Black.
    Well, at any rate... Hi.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Well, at any rate... Hi.
    Hello

vCash
    Hello
    And hello to you. Hope all is well.
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    And hello to you. Hope all is well.
    Yeah, things are going pretty well. We bought and moved into a new house at the beginning of the month. I just haven't been on here in awhile because I've been so tied up with work and family.

vCash
    Yea it's nuts, it turns into plastic i believe, that part was confusing, other then, wow his water is screwed
    yeah basically. That's why I'd like to see the movie. Seems nuts

Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast