Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Trade Deadline thread

With the Kings making a playoff push does anyone think the Kings could be buyers?
    Or do you think the Kings will stand pat?

vCash
    I think the Kings might bring in a veteran but I doubt they would deal anyone and mess with their good young core.

Another move I could see them making is sending Erik Ersberg out and bringing in a veteran with one year left like Manny Legace to backup Quick.

cynomatic is offline spɹoʍ ɯopuɐɹ ǝɯos pɐǝɹ
    vCash
    I think the Kings should be a seller ...trade guys like O'Connell etc and use there cap space to get a top end guy to come to LA next season...I also would like to see them give Bernier some more playing time to get him ready to be their No 1 net minder

vCash
    as much as i want them to win now and be buyers at the deadline, i really want them to dump the older players and get ready for '09-10. the kings just can't seem to close the gap between 12 and 8.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    I think the Kings might bring in a veteran but I doubt they would deal anyone and mess with their good young core.

Another move I could see them making is sending Erik Ersberg out and bringing in a veteran with one year left like Manny Legace to backup Quick.
    I can see them moving a guy like Handzus, with that salarie and years, we can use that to commit to guys like Jack Johnson. I would not be suprised to see guys like Frolov, Sulli, Calder, and Army moved.

And maybe if a premier player like Kolvy is made avaible maybe trade Bernier for him, with all the depth we have at goalie