Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Rick Ware terminates Jeffery Earnhardt’s contract

CHARLOTTE, North Carolina (AP)—Rick Ware Racing says it has terminated Jeffrey Earnhardt because the 21-year-old has allegedly been looking for a new ride.

Earnhardt is the grandson of the late seven-time NASCAR champion Dale Earnhardt.

Team owner Rick Ware says he’s been informed by rival team owners that Earnhardt and his advisers have been shopping the driver, and have been trying to entice the team’s sponsor to move as well.

Earnhardt was scheduled to drive the entire Truck Series schedule for Ware this season. He’s 10th in the series standings through three races, with a best finish of seventh at Daytona.

Earnhardt says in a statement he only began looking for a new job after sponsor Fuel Doctor told Ware it is looking at other options.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?...leased&print=1
    Me And My Girlfriend Sharon B.

vCash
    According to NASCAR.com they have reconciled and are back together.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    I hope it works out, who is his mamma and daddy?

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    I hope it works out, who is his mamma and daddy?

He is the son of former driver Kerry Earnhardt(Dale Jr's half brother) and his first wife.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    According to NASCAR.com they have reconciled and are back together.
    You are correct. Good for Jeffery.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP)—Rick Ware Racing says it will field a Truck for Jeffery Earnhardt this weekend at Martinsville Speedway, after all.

Ware had said Tuesday he had terminated the contract with the 21-year-old driver because Earnhardt was actively looking for another ride. Ware also accused Earnhardt of trying to steal the team’s sponsor.

On Wednesday, the team owner blamed the decision on emotions and a lack of communication between the two. He says he’ll use Earnhardt this Saturday at Martinsville and work to keep him in the Truck for the rest of the year.

Earnhardt is the grandson of the late seven-time NASCAR champion Dale Earnhardt. He’s 10th in the series standings through three races, with a best finish of seventh at Daytona.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?...fferyearnhardt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NASCAR Diva#3 View Post
    He is the son of former driver Kerry Earnhardt(Dale Jr's half brother) and his first wife.
    Thanks, I didn't think Kelly was old enough to have a son that old but I wasn't for sure.

Wrestling & Bobcats Mod