Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban_Swag View Post
    please just dont ever post here again
    Why because the nets have to give out hand outs just to get fans to show up at their games. I dont think there is one top tier FA that would ever want to go play in NJ.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Why because the nets have to give out hand outs just to get fans to show up at their games. I dont think there is one top tier FA that would ever want to go play in NJ.
    Here is your problem, you dont think

vCash
    Wtf are you a moron, that is not the same as having nothing else to root for but having to pray another team doesn't sign anyone.
    Does this make sence to anyone else in this forum? Maybe someone in here can translate cause i dont speak retard.

Who said anything about not having anything to root for and i hope nobody ever prays to God about sports. Hopeing and praying are two totally different things, moron.
    Last edited by Urban_Swag; 03-07-2010 at 05:01 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksRSick View Post
    Yes you're correct, the Nets won the game.

You have every right to celebrate- especially given how much you won by. But how many of you are going to keep posting garbage about Knicks fans, the franchise etc? Scroll through the comments, and its amazing. There are personal attacks on many different posters, and overall just a weak conversation surrounded by name calling, and junk. Follow the Yankees forum, there won't be incessant bashing of the Sox, or in reverse.

I'm not being ignorant, im being consistent with the PSD rules, which we are all supposed to follow. This is regardless of which team we root for. If something is titled with 'Knicks' in the heading, rest assured Knick fans will be reading it. Regardless of what I think, you should follow the rules for the good of the forum, and the quality of its threads. Just my two cents.

Happy posting-

KnicksRSick
    LOL who is this guy???

vCash
    LOL who is this guy???
    The Almighty God of all Knicks fans.

vCash
    I thought Bulls Fans were annoying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JnasD View Post
    I thought Bulls Fans were annoying.
    I thought this was the Nets forum

vCash
    i thought the nets forum should be about the nets

vCash
    [QUOTE=netsgiantsyanks;12528918]
    Quote Originally Posted by ;12477901
    right knicks suck....(cough 6-I lost count how much u lost already Cough)[/QUOTE

ok say whatever you want thats why the knicks got beat last night by the "worst team in nba history" haha another ignorant knicks fan
    yea it is pretty disgraceful losing to the worst team in nba history
    if only you could play the knicks and bobcats more often

vCash
    Here is your problem, you dont think
    Yeah i dont think one will go to NJ but i could be wrong. Do you think the nets can actually get a top tier FA?

vCash
    Yeah i dont think one will go to NJ but i could be wrong. Do you think the nets can actually get a top tier FA?
    I think they have the same shot the Knicks do

and every other team that can afford one.

vCash
    I think they have a better shot than the Knicks do
    Fixed.

vCash
    Those of you net fans trying to insult other teams please try and show up at your own teams games first other than just to get tax rebates or some bs.
    If you do not want what we post in our the NJ forum then don't come!!!! that is why we have different ballclub forums..

At least we are not the ballclub that does not even have a first rounder for the 2011. I hope you pick get high in the lottery and it would just not got to you.... and Lebron will not come to New York. How pathetic it is to be blown out by 20 points by the worst team in the league and setting a record in missed 3 pointers... Good job Knicks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG n STuPiD View Post
    Fixed.
    LOL ya, i agree 100% i just didnt want to start the same debate we have going on in the other 3 Threads

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf3742 View Post
    If you do not want what we post in our the NJ forum then don't come!!!! that is why we have different ballclub forums..

At least we are not the ballclub that does not even have a first rounder for the 2011. I hope you pick get high in the lottery and it would just not got to you.... and Lebron will not come to New York. How pathetic it is to be blown out by 20 points by the worst team in the league and setting a record in missed 3 pointers... Good job Knicks
    LOL you know Lebron wants to go to the team that he curb stomped. In four games we were outscored by a total of 35 points. Knicks got dominated by their dream player and outscored by 31 IN ONE GAME.

Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast