Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44

Thread: Peace out guys!

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,837
    vCash
    1500
    wow, I just read this thread and this goes out to all of you....
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23


  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,621
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    wow, I just read this thread and this goes out to all of you....
    thats awesome!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,090
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DewsSox79 View Post
    i didnt like him at first, and didnt like when we got him, but he has shown clearly that he can play. he has more skill than people think. alot think he is just a goon. he reminds me of aj pierzynski.
    i jus... yea, i just all over the place!!!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,149
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DewsSox79 View Post
    i know eager is not avery and boom! is right with that regard but i think he has the tools to be a sean avery caliber player minus the media remarks of course.
    I just think Sean Avery has more skill than Eager is doing his best to become that kind of player. I think Avery is able to get under the other teams skin more, which throws them off (even though I think Eager does a good job as well) and also Avery has a nice touch around the net, he can bury the puck. Avery has put up 15 goals in the past and gotten real close to 40 points a bunch of times.

    One thing everyone has to remember about Eager is that he is only 25 years old. He was drafted 23rd overall by Phoenix...and you don't draft fourth line guys in the first round. Obviously Phx thought he would develop into a power forward type who could bury the puck and play physical.

    Eager hustles and I like it, he is also a RFA at the end of this year so lets see what happens with that.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,837
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    I just think Sean Avery has more skill than Eager is doing his best to become that kind of player. I think Avery is able to get under the other teams skin more, which throws them off (even though I think Eager does a good job as well) and also Avery has a nice touch around the net, he can bury the puck. Avery has put up 15 goals in the past and gotten real close to 40 points a bunch of times.

    One thing everyone has to remember about Eager is that he is only 25 years old. He was drafted 23rd overall by Phoenix...and you don't draft fourth line guys in the first round. Obviously Phx thought he would develop into a power forward type who could bury the puck and play physical.

    Eager hustles and I like it, he is also a RFA at the end of this year so lets see what happens with that.
    Id like to see Eager and burish on that 4th line for several more years. Their both tough and Burish is a machine on the PK.
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Griffith, IN
    Posts
    4,059
    vCash
    1500
    Eager, Burish, and Fraser make a badass fourth line of "Grinder-Puck" guys. I like all 3 of them alot.

    Barker is only really useful on the power play, but he's very good there.

    I would also like to see Big Buff pretending to be Holmstrom, and he had a deflection goal on Campbell's shot Tuesday night. So theres a step in the right direction.

    I also hate this thread, and would hate to see Dews leave.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Depaul
    Posts
    1,643
    vCash
    1500
    cant live with him, cant live without him.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,621
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinderBall41 View Post
    Eager, Burish, and Fraser make a badass fourth line of "Grinder-Puck" guys. I like all 3 of them alot.

    Barker is only really useful on the power play, but he's very good there.

    I would also like to see Big Buff pretending to be Holmstrom, and he had a deflection goal on Campbell's shot Tuesday night. So theres a step in the right direction.

    I also hate this thread, and would hate to see Dews leave.
    thanks for the comment grinder!

    I know i wish buff was used as a holmstrom like player.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,837
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinderBall41 View Post
    Eager, Burish, and Fraser make a badass fourth line of "Grinder-Puck" guys. I like all 3 of them alot.

    Barker is only really useful on the power play, but he's very good there.

    I would also like to see Big Buff pretending to be Holmstrom, and he had a deflection goal on Campbell's shot Tuesday night. So theres a step in the right direction.

    I also hate this thread, and would hate to see Dews leave.
    that is a bad *** sig.....I want it
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,621
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    that is a bad *** sig.....I want it
    is it toew's eyes and that stare?

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    26,807
    vCash
    1500
    Wow, talk about the worst timing possible for yourself, DewsSox79.

    Worst timing.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    3,916
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah Im also retiring from posting. .. (Let's see if it last's over an hour)

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,621
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    Wow, talk about the worst timing possible for yourself, DewsSox79.

    Worst timing.

    sent you a PM
    Last edited by DewsSox79; 02-27-2009 at 12:06 AM.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Griffith, IN
    Posts
    4,059
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    that is a bad *** sig.....I want it
    I just googled Jonathon Toews I was like wow thats a badass pic.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/previe...ott&id=3635150

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •