Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peace out guys!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GA Hill's Afro View Post
    This **** is best served for the idiots in the Cubs forum...we are all friends here....except for people who like Ben Eager =P. JK...he actually is officially no longer on my **** list as long as he is on the 4th line.

But seriously.....just say what you feel, and if someone takes offense to it, just don't respond and laugh in your chair at how stupid you think they are. That's what I have been doing the last 2 months with all of you guys.
    thats a good post. now the last two months you have been laughing? please elaborate on what you are laughing about

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DewsSox79 View Post
    this is coming from a guy who tries to ram everything down peoples throats that you are the only one who knows what is going on in hockey and the game itself. have you laced up skates and played for 26 years? perfect example is when you state that huet is not out of position,,,,,how would you know???? have you ever played or is the closest thing you have done to playing is watching games on your tv? spare me....so try to throw something like that at the wall and make it stick from the couch where you watch games from and Il do it from the ice.

hurting each others feelings? close friends? no never did i say that.

grow a pair bro! your not always right....period. thats the problem with you, you think you are always right and you ram it down peoples throats like they are stupid.
    dude, thats why we call boom the debbie downer of this forum. he's captain negative... but somebodys gotta be that way, right. thats why we love him...

Also man, if anyone should be complaining... it should be me. I'm the most stubborn SOB there is and have my strong opinions about certain players, and all of those opinions seem to be the opposite of everyone else. Some examples: I have high hopes and hold high regards for barker, buff, and skille. And I think the opposite for brouwer. I seem to be the only one on that side of the fence, and everyone jumps on me for that but i dont give a crap.

Just do what I do man, state your opinions and if someone bashes you, then look up some stats that back you up and drop some knowledge on their a$s. and if that doesnt work, then offer them some of this:

then, if they don't take you up on that offer... then tell em to kiss your

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedCUBBIEblue View Post
    dude, thats why we call boom the debbie downer of this forum. he's captain negative... but somebodys gotta be that way, right. thats why we love him...

Also man, if anyone should be complaining... it should be me. I'm the most stubborn SOB there is and have my strong opinions about certain players, and all of those opinions seem to be the opposite of everyone else. Some examples: I have high hopes and hold high regards for barker, buff, and skille. And I think the opposite for brouwer. I seem to be the only one on that side of the fence, and everyone jumps on me for that but i dont give a crap.

Just do what I do man, state your opinions and if someone bashes you, then look up some stats that back you up and drop some knowledge on their a$s. and if that doesnt work, then offer them some of this:

then, if they don't take you up on that offer... then tell em to kiss your
    I guess you are right when it comes to barker,buff, and skille and you vs the forum.

with big buff I just think he isnt used right. I want to see him in front of the net like holmstrom pushing his weight around. now brouwer i agree with you on as of right now, but players change.

Id like to see skille up at the nhl level. but I guess it isnt the time of the season to experiment.

barker, oh boy. he comes across to me as lazy and maybe he isnt, maybe its just cause he is slower. Im more frustrated with his contract when compared to his skill to clarify my anti barker feelings. if he wasnt paid so much id be fine with him. he seems to handle his own on the pp even though i feel some of his stats are padded i dont mind the PP so much.

vCash
    I believe me and Dews just apparently agreed 100% on Barker. Don't like his contract, don't like his 5 on 5 play, but like his PP play. Boom, there ya go!

vCash
    He's back now, just needed some attention

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    He's back now, just needed some attention
    no was just frustrated. Im 29 i get enough attention from my dog and wife and from my employees at work . trust me it wasnt that at all. atleast you were kind enough not to take a shot at me though for the thread....i do apprecciate that. i am back ready to argue, and when i get frustrated i will refer back to what some people had to say in this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DewsSox79 View Post
    no was just frustrated. Im 29 i get enough attention from my dog and wife and from my employees at work . trust me it wasnt that at all. atleast you were kind enough not to take a shot at me though for the thread....i do apprecciate that. i am back ready to argue, and when i get frustrated i will refer back to what some people had to say in this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GA Hill's Afro View Post
    This **** is best served for the idiots in the Cubs forum...we are all friends here....except for people who like Ben Eager =P. JK...he actually is officially no longer on my **** list as long as he is on the 4th line.

But seriously.....just say what you feel, and if someone takes offense to it, just don't respond and laugh in your chair at how stupid you think they are. That's what I have been doing the last 2 months with all of you guys.
    we have some eager haters here... i didnt know that!! how can you not like that guy. he plays his balls off on every shift and likes to punch you in the mouth, or just lower the boom on you into the boards. Plus, he's got some good speed and some offensive skill to go with it. i love the heart from this guy!

vCash
    So when is something going to happen. I want Habi back and maybe a move as long as it doesnt cost much.

vCash
    So when is something going to happen. I want Habi back and maybe a move as long as it doesnt cost much.
    i want habi back too. but i think for some reason if he isnt dealt the rotation is over and huet is the number 1 unless he starts to poop himself.

i see bulin starting against the pens if he is activated, i have a funny feeling he may get showcased for the deadline.

vCash
    Yea where are the Eager haters? That guy is clearly not a top line player but he is very solid and has been a nice surprise.

vCash
    and about the barker contract thing... correct me if i'm wrong, but he's an RFA after this year, so that will get changed soon. Plus, you can hate a guy cause he got the standard top pick contract. His contract is under 1m, but its that 1.8m bonus he's getting that makes him expensive. They will resign the guy for a better price for the next few years.... at which point, he will outgrow that contract and everyone will be so damn glad we are only paying him that small amount

vCash
    I would trade either one in the right deal. Huet is probably worth at or close to the contract we gave him but I would rather have Habi re-signed for 2-3 years than keep Huet for the duration.

vCash
    Yea where are the Eager haters? That guy is clearly not a top line player but he is very solid and has been a nice surprise.
    i didnt like him at first, and didnt like when we got him, but he has shown clearly that he can play. he has more skill than people think. alot think he is just a goon. he reminds me of aj pierzynski.

vCash
    i know eager is not avery and boom! is right with that regard but i think he has the tools to be a sean avery caliber player minus the media remarks of course.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast