Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 415 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 3153654054134144154164174254655159151415 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

vCash
    cant live with him, cant live without him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinderBall41 View Post
    Eager, Burish, and Fraser make a badass fourth line of "Grinder-Puck" guys. I like all 3 of them alot.

Barker is only really useful on the power play, but he's very good there.

I would also like to see Big Buff pretending to be Holmstrom, and he had a deflection goal on Campbell's shot Tuesday night. So theres a step in the right direction.

I also hate this thread, and would hate to see Dews leave.
    thanks for the comment grinder!

I know i wish buff was used as a holmstrom like player.

vCash
    It is nice to have an effective 3rd line. Thanks I always kind of wondered that.
    it most certainly is awesome having such a 3rd line. now if we only had another center....

vCash
    Eager, Burish, and Fraser make a badass fourth line of "Grinder-Puck" guys. I like all 3 of them alot.

Barker is only really useful on the power play, but he's very good there.

I would also like to see Big Buff pretending to be Holmstrom, and he had a deflection goal on Campbell's shot Tuesday night. So theres a step in the right direction.

I also hate this thread, and would hate to see Dews leave.
    that is a bad *** sig.....I want it
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    that is a bad *** sig.....I want it
    is it toew's eyes and that stare?

vCash
    You know what sucks baddddd???? That song they play at home games after the Hawks score. I like Sharp, Kane and toews' songs but that garbage song they play after the horn needs to go. Id replace it with Metro Station's "shake it" chorus after each goal. Start it from "Now if she moves like this, will you move her like that, come on...shake shake shake shake uh shake it........"

I guess "she moves like this will you move her like that" can be referred to as the puck in an awesome goal. The crowd would be going crazy after the goal and would eventually sing along to shake it.....

your guys' thoughts?
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    I actually like the song that the Blackhawks play. It is just an upbeat kind of song that makes you want to jump out of your seats.

vCash
    Not much has changed. I wish they would have traded his injury prone *** to Pittsburgh for Staal in a deal.

vCash
    Wow, talk about the worst timing possible for yourself, DewsSox79.

Worst timing.

vCash
    Yeah Im also retiring from posting. .. (Let's see if it last's over an hour)

vCash
    I don't want Havlat back, nice surprise this year with the games played, but he is an injury time bomb for which we will get burned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sox71 View Post
    I don't want Havlat back, nice surprise this year with the games played, but he is an injury time bomb for which we will get burned.
    Agree

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sox71 View Post
    i do agree it is dicey with him and his injuries. but when he is on,,,,,the dude is on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    I actually like the song that the Blackhawks play. It is just an upbeat kind of song that makes you want to jump out of your seats.
    whooooa......you just posted in the off topic thread. i never thought i would see that.

vCash
    You make it 3 years-3 million and I am so down.......Then I don't have to change my Havlat jersey to a Probert jersy.