Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 410 of 2788 FirstFirst ... 3103604004084094104114124204605109101410 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 41807
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedCUBBIEblue View Post
    yea i dont see the blues giving him to us unless we paid out of our *** for him (just cause we are the hawks). but i do think he would help this year. i wouldnt want him after the playoffs tho..
    i just dont want to give up havlat. that is my concern right now. i think there is a good chance he will resign

vCash
    so yea, i've been reading from other forums that they sent down niemi for fallon... basically just so niemi can start tonight for the icehogs since he hasnt seen the ice in a week. Then we are going to bring him back up for the pens game to start...

thoughts?

vCash
    That is what I expected, I read that Khabi won't be ready till after the trade deadline. It is nice that our AHL affiliate is in Rockford and not Norfolk like it was before, because now we can do things like this.

vCash
    wow, I just read this thread and this goes out to all of you....
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    That is what I expected, I read that Khabi won't be ready till after the trade deadline. It is nice that our AHL affiliate is in Rockford and not Norfolk like it was before, because now we can do things like this.
    yup very easy to ship guys back and forth. so bulin isnt back. ok so he isnt getting dealt it looks like, and it looks like neither is huet. Like I figured both will still be here come playoff time. hmmmm.....what to do now. I wander if they will make a deal with colorado. i dont have any rumors on it but it wouldnt surprise me if coach q has a guy he wants that he coached. just a random thought outside the box.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    wow, I just read this thread and this goes out to all of you....
    thats awesome!

vCash
    Hjalmarsson is supposed to be a offensive defenseman. I have to be honest, I am not too high on him. I am okay with Barker as long as we just utilize him on the Power play and not five on five as much as we have. I don't like Barkers contract. If a dman were to be traded at this point, I think Hjalmarsson would get the first call up.

How is Hendry doing this year? I have to be honest, I haven't payed that much attention to him when I watch Rockford but he was solid five on five last year.
    I seen him play last season in person against Edmonton and he played God awful. I didnt even know who he was at the time and couldnt believe he was still on the ice. Although that was just one terrible game he played, I dont ever want to seee him called up again.

As for Hendry, I looked him up about a week ago or so and his stats arent eye popping at all. I dont even think he has 10 points on the year and I cant remember his +/-
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    Hendry isn't much of a points guy. He is more of a stay at home defenseman. I thought he played pretty good last year. I barely noticed him out there, which in his case was a good thing. He played a solid defensive game last year for sure.

vCash
    Hawks are good and young only getting better with age...change nothing as toews and kane need to be signed for the future...like boom said a moore would be the best bet, a rental player that is gone after the season.

vCash
    Niemi played really well in his start for Rockford. He gave up one goal in regulation and the team lost in a shootout. Niemi should be recalled tomorrow from what I heard. As for the whole turn about Hjallmarson. He isn't an offensive D-man. He has great passing ability and a big shot but 0 accuracy. He has also turned into a rather big hitter. He has 16 points 2 G 14A and is a +9. He may have been drafted as an offensive D-man but he hasn't turned out to be that. HE does seem to be adjusting to the N. American style of game well and is only 21. If you can't tell I like the kid and think he has the potential to be a part of our future. That being said he could be really valuable in a trade. Hendry has had a lot of injury issues this season. He was out for about a month with a knee injury. Shortly after his return, i'm talking within a week or so, he broke a finger and has been out for a few more weeks. It sounds like he is going to be returning this weekend on a road trip down in Texas. He has played 36 games and has 6pts 3g 3a and a +8.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DewsSox79 View Post
    i guess il get on that bandwagon too. but my first wagon is antropov
    well two of the oxen have died and your aunt has cholera and dysentery on that wagon!! hahaha

vCash
    Hendry isn't much of a points guy. He is more of a stay at home defenseman. I thought he played pretty good last year. I barely noticed him out there, which in his case was a good thing. He played a solid defensive game last year for sure.
    so if he cant play on the road, then who can replace him for those long trips....

vCash
    of course im not thrilled with vermette but anything can help a piss poor face off % lately. so frustrating watching the hawks lose all the draws. so if it means at the deadline to get nothing or vermette i will take vermette....im not sure how much id give up for him
    keep in mind that vermette was untouchable not too long ago, last year they had him on that list. And somehow the team fell from grace and this has been a down year for him, but i will sure take him as he could very well turn into havlat part II

vCash
    i didnt like him at first, and didnt like when we got him, but he has shown clearly that he can play. he has more skill than people think. alot think he is just a goon. he reminds me of aj pierzynski.
    i jus... yea, i just all over the place!!!

vCash
    agreed^^^ i would lock up havlat for 4 more years. and in this case, "four more years!!" is a good thing...