Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peace out guys!

Hybrid View

vCash

Peace out guys!

All-

It has been fun, but I will not be in the PSD Hawks forums anymore. The only forums i will be using will be baseball. As far as hockey forums are concerned I will use another site, that I cannot broadcast due to PSD rules of spam and promoting other sites.

Hope you all enjoy the season! See whoever talks baseball later and for the rest gluck.

PM me anytime.

Dewssox79
    Last edited by DewsSox79; 02-25-2009 at 04:15 PM.

vCash
    im confused
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER ChiTownGuido23

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    im confused
    there shouldnt be anything confusing with what i posted.
    Last edited by DewsSox79; 02-25-2009 at 05:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsbears1225 View Post
    im confused
    My place in this part of PSD has ran out thats all.

5. 02-25-2009, 07:14 PM
    Reason
    Dodging filter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedCUBBIEblue View Post
    thats probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard...

the reason we come on here is so we can bit ch about hockey and other stuff like that cause our gfs or wifes (or right hands for some of you...) would leave us if we did it to them. And of course not everyone is going to agree about everything talked about here, but that's what makes this fun. Plus its good to be able to get other peoples views and opinions on the stuff thats on our minds. So don't let some little bickering and disagreements shew you away. You know your thoughts are some of best on this forum and it would be stupid for you try to trade us in for a 2nd rate forum.

Plus, wherever you go, I'm sure that I've already beat ya there.
    you are very correct. I guess my issue is I am very OPINIONATED and it rubs people the wrong way and that is definetley not what I am about(rubbing people the wrong way) . Trust me I like everyone here that posts......the quiet ones to the ones i bicker with daily. I guess i wish there was more openess to opinions of others, I know im guilty of that issue as much as the next guy.

I just want to be able to say what i feel without it turning into an arguement...thats all. Its all our faults when people feel this way.

as far as other forums, hell I havent even checked any of them out yet, but it seems as though you are a blackhawks forum groupie

If I stick this out im going to have to change my approach with others with my opinions and I am going to have to change how I react to others slamming my opinions. it will be challenging but maybe i should atleast try since I havent yet

none of this is one person its a combination of elements, here we are just much closer than say the sox and cubs forums where people come and go and have 1 million members and you never really get to know people, here you know everyone.

thanks for sharing your thoughts boss

vCash
    This is quality...and yes this makes no sense. It isn't like we are all good friends and we are hurting eachother's feelings. Who cares, suck it up and hope you can throw something at the wall and it sticks next time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    This is quality...and yes this makes no sense. It isn't like we are all good friends and we are hurting eachother's feelings. Who cares, suck it up and hope you can throw something at the wall and it sticks next time.
    this is coming from a guy who tries to ram everything down peoples throats that you are the only one who knows what is going on in hockey and the game itself. have you laced up skates and played for 26 years? perfect example is when you state that huet is not out of position,,,,,how would you know???? have you ever played or is the closest thing you have done to playing is watching games on your tv? spare me....so try to throw something like that at the wall and make it stick from the couch where you watch games from and Il do it from the ice.

hurting each others feelings? close friends? no never did i say that.

grow a pair bro! your not always right....period. thats the problem with you, you think you are always right and you ram it down peoples throats like they are stupid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DewsSox79 View Post
    this is coming from a guy who tries to ram everything down peoples throats that you are the only one who knows what is going on in hockey and the game itself. have you laced up skates and played for 26 years? perfect example is when you state that huet is not out of position,,,,,how would you know???? have you ever played or is the closest thing you have done to playing is watching games on your tv? spare me....so try to throw something like that at the wall and make it stick from the couch where you watch games from and Il do it from the ice.

grow a pair bro! your not always right....period. thats the problem with you, you think you are always right and you ram it down peoples throats like they are stupid.
    Okay man, it is all good and dandy. Trust me. However, don't call me up for saying have I laced up the skates and played for 26 years. I am 21 years old. I have played plenty. I played AAA, Prep School and then Junior A. Trust me when I say that I have played and played at very high levels. I made the choice at the age of 20 that I wasn't going to make a living out of hockey so I ventured elsewhere. At that point in time I only had D3 teams calling, and I just made the decision that at that time (and still) it was education over hockey, a choice I am fine with making. I love the sport, I am still very much involved in it too. I'm fine with anyone calling me out on my opinions about the Blackhawks, Eager, Barker, who to trade, who played well in goal, but don't call me out on hockey man, that is kinda uncalled for.

I realize I am not always right. I even hope that I am not in a lot of situations (such as Skille) but I feel that I back all my opinions up with solid observations and facts, what more do you want from me? I am an opinionated guy, you said it about yourself. I think its fine that me and you argue, because other people jump in and voice their opinions, and trust me we all have them.

I like Huet, you don't. If I had to pick who I wanted in game 7, I would pick Khabi. I think that Huet is a better goalie than you give him credit for and we go back and forth with that. It is what it is. I still think Huet is capable of winning those game sevens and I realize the facts of the cap and etc. I think Huet is a good goalie, I also think Khabi is.

Look man, like I said. Argue with me all you want but calling me out on hockey and saying the closest I have gotten to a game is the couch, uncalled for and pretty far from the truth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom! View Post
    Okay man, it is all good and dandy. Trust me. However, don't call me up for saying have I laced up the skates and played for 26 years. I am 21 years old. I have played plenty. I played AAA, Prep School and then Junior A. Trust me when I say that I have played and played at very high levels. I made the choice at the age of 20 that I wasn't going to make a living out of hockey so I ventured elsewhere. At that point in time I only had D3 teams calling, and I just made the decision that at that time (and still) it was education over hockey, a choice I am fine with making. I love the sport, I am still very much involved in it too. I'm fine with anyone calling me out on my opinions about the Blackhawks, Eager, Barker, who to trade, who played well in goal, but don't call me out on hockey man, that is kinda uncalled for.

I realize I am not always right. I even hope that I am not in a lot of situations (such as Skille) but I feel that I back all my opinions up with solid observations and facts, what more do you want from me? I am an opinionated guy, you said it about yourself. I think its fine that me and you argue, because other people jump in and voice their opinions, and trust me we all have them.

I like Huet, you don't. If I had to pick who I wanted in game 7, I would pick Khabi. I think that Huet is a better goalie than you give him credit for and we go back and forth with that. It is what it is. I still think Huet is capable of winning those game sevens and I realize the facts of the cap and etc. I think Huet is a good goalie, I also think Khabi is.

Look man, like I said. Argue with me all you want but calling me out on hockey and saying the closest I have gotten to a game is the couch, uncalled for and pretty far from the truth.
    ok, I am man enough to apologize and take back what I said about hockey and your experience. so I apologize (not being sarcastic)

My levels of hockey were highschool starter as a freshman and exceptance to Wisconsin let alone all the pee wee leagues with rolling meadows chargers and schaumburg kings.. wasnt guarenteed anything like to actually play,start etc. The scholarship was not enough and i chose education as well since I knew that it was going to be a long journey to get to the level of the NHL. also dislocating my hip didnt help when I was 18. I chose my education at a smaller school which led me to where im at today.

as far as huet, well if I didnt want a stanley cup so bad i wouldnt mind huet. i just dont in my heart feel he is the guy to bring us a championship in the coming years unless we have redwings like depth.

so yes in a serious non sarcastic way i do apologize.

ps- I just wish some other people who never post in here mind their own business. my god. I may have been just frustrated when i posted this but people who arent hawks fans or never post chimming in, i love it.

dew

vCash

dude, thats why we call boom the debbie downer of this forum. he's captain negative... but somebodys gotta be that way, right. thats why we love him...

Also man, if anyone should be complaining... it should be me. I'm the most stubborn SOB there is and have my strong opinions about certain players, and all of those opinions seem to be the opposite of everyone else. Some examples: I have high hopes and hold high regards for barker, buff, and skille. And I think the opposite for brouwer. I seem to be the only one on that side of the fence, and everyone jumps on me for that but i dont give a crap.

Just do what I do man, state your opinions and if someone bashes you, then look up some stats that back you up and drop some knowledge on their a$s. and if that doesnt work, then offer them some of this:

then, if they don't take you up on that offer... then tell em to kiss your

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedCUBBIEblue View Post
    dude, thats why we call boom the debbie downer of this forum. he's captain negative... but somebodys gotta be that way, right. thats why we love him...

Also man, if anyone should be complaining... it should be me. I'm the most stubborn SOB there is and have my strong opinions about certain players, and all of those opinions seem to be the opposite of everyone else. Some examples: I have high hopes and hold high regards for barker, buff, and skille. And I think the opposite for brouwer. I seem to be the only one on that side of the fence, and everyone jumps on me for that but i dont give a crap.

Just do what I do man, state your opinions and if someone bashes you, then look up some stats that back you up and drop some knowledge on their a$s. and if that doesnt work, then offer them some of this:

then, if they don't take you up on that offer... then tell em to kiss your
    I guess you are right when it comes to barker,buff, and skille and you vs the forum.

with big buff I just think he isnt used right. I want to see him in front of the net like holmstrom pushing his weight around. now brouwer i agree with you on as of right now, but players change.

Id like to see skille up at the nhl level. but I guess it isnt the time of the season to experiment.

barker, oh boy. he comes across to me as lazy and maybe he isnt, maybe its just cause he is slower. Im more frustrated with his contract when compared to his skill to clarify my anti barker feelings. if he wasnt paid so much id be fine with him. he seems to handle his own on the pp even though i feel some of his stats are padded i dont mind the PP so much.

vCash
    He's back now, just needed some attention

vCash
    All-

It has been fun, but I will not be in the PSD Hawks forums anymore. The only forums i will be using will be baseball. As far as hockey forums are concerned I will use another site, that I cannot broadcast due to PSD rules of spam and promoting other sites.

Hope you all enjoy the season! See whoever talks baseball later and for the rest gluck.

PM me anytime.

Dewssox79
    It's really ironic that your "retirement" from blogging in this forum due to constant bickering and excessive arguments, has caused... more bickering and another argument.

Maybe this means that your point is valid after all... good luck with your illustrious blogging career.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleHose View Post
    It's really ironic that your "retirement" from blogging in this forum due to constant bickering and excessive arguments, has caused... more bickering and another argument.

Maybe this means that your point is valid after all... good luck with your illustrious blogging career.
    very good post (sarcasm)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast