Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post
    Better question: Since when did loony bins give their patients computers?()

Even better question: Why do we have to keep answering this same stupid "The Right wants Obama to fail!!! OMG" question?

I want Obama to do what's best for America. If and when that involves saving Afghanistan, fighting global terrorism, winning in Iraq, helping out Israel, stopping nuclear proliferation in Iran and North Korea, etc, I hope he succeeds.

But when it involves national health care, amnesty/immigration reform, closing Gitmo, negotiating policies that aid Iran or the nation of Palestine, etc, I hope he fails. I hope his failures in these departments are embarrassing and people take note.

I don't want Obama the person to fail. I don't want our president or country to fail.

To sum it up, I want the liberal agenda to fail. Obama's just the highest profile trying to implement it.
    I think this best sums up mine as well most conservatives views on Obama. It's not so much we want him to fail, just his liberal agenda.

Major props to rdwilliamson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post

The Congress at the time?

Not sure exactly where. Near the end? Hence why some people claim Bush inherited a recession?

1) 13..explains everything.

2)Care to cite sources on the congress during the 80's? didnt think so. You know who was in power and by how many seats? didnt think so.. start your google search before you type?

3) I don't see how bush inherted a recession when there was a record surplus when he got into office. See usually when you inheret something, its already there. Kind of like the deficit obama inhereted. Or the one Clinton inhereted.
    You know...it kind of EXISTED.

vCash
    So you would rather his agenda fail, because it doesnt cooinside with yours ( if the past 8 years or ronny or bush sr is any evidence than well you are used to failure).

You see us liberals didnt want bush to fail, its just well, to put it blunty we have a congnative understanding of what went wrong in the 80's. Trickle down economics didnt work than and it didnt work now.

LoL i remember the bush reagan debate when bush sr said to reagan of his economic policies, "this is voodoo economics and it wont work". This was about the time reagan decided bush was better as a vice president than as a foe.

But did liberals want conservatives to fail (well maybe their bizzare hypocritical social agenda) but definalty not their fiscal agenda. After all if they fail WE fail.

This is a concept republiCANTS just cant seem to understand.

Never understood the logic of division.

Why would you want liberals to fail, so we can have a larger debt? Would you prefer america to be less safe, less influential in world affairs?

You republicans sure are a bizzarre lot. And too think they want to sit and let this mess pan itself out, just like they did in the depression. Good grief.

vCash
    1) 13..explains everything.
    I was in 8th grade when the 2000 elections were happening....what exactly is your point?
    )Care to cite sources on the congress during the 80's?
    uhhh...I was talking about the 90's.

I don't see how bush inherted a recession when there was a record surplus when he got into office. See usually when you inheret something, its already there. Kind of like the deficit obama inhereted. Or the one Clinton inhereted.
    You know...it kind of EXISTED.
    A recession is not the same thing as a deficit. You can have a surplus and be in recession at the same time.

vCash
    So someone who was in 8th grade in 2000 is trying to talk about the clinton years. Child you were in elementary school, you don't remember anything of the clinton years, politically speaking, outside of the monica scandal ofcourse.

So cite some sources about congress in the 90's. Show us the numbers, show us what fiscal bills the republicans helped pass that brought us into prosperty. Oh yea you were 12 and dont remember. Well heres a clue, there were not many.

Oh yes the recession. Well if im not mistaken the economic indicators suggested that the economy has not been in a recession in the true definition of the words for longer than a couple of years. So how bush in 2000 could inheret a recession that started in 2007 at best is beyond me.

vCash
    So you would rather his agenda fail, because it doesnt cooinside with yours
    coincide.
    o put it blunty we have a congnative understanding
    cognitive.
    trickle down economics didnt work than and it didnt work now
    then.
    well maybe their bizzare hypocritical social agenda
    bizarre.
    but definalty not their
    definitely
    You republicans sure are a bizzarre lot
    bizarre.
    And too think
    to

vCash

Nice
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Well if im not mistaken the economic indicators
    In your own words, and from your own knowledge (without consulting google)...what are these "economic indicators" you speak of?
    Last edited by gcoll; 02-21-2009 at 09:13 PM.

vCash
    Gcoll how droll, rather than provide insight resorts to spell check. Never mind trying to Proove your point. I rest my case. You hve No facts. Try to take in the 90's outside of vh1.

vCash
    Recession, my undereducated friend is when the gdp drops for 2 quarters, all though others note that a 1.5 precent rise in unemployment over a year is also an appropriate and more accurate indicator.

I like this, you help me spell, and I inform you basic economic concepts. Girl i think I like you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoA's View Post
    Gcoll how droll, rather than provide insight resorts to spell check. Never mind trying to Proove your point. I rest my case. You hve No facts. Try to take in the 90's outside of vh1.
    When someone consistently tries to put down others for lack of education...I'd appreciate it if they could write at an above 9th grade level.

vCash
    I already ellaborated this to you. IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO INHERET A RECESSION when there is a record surplus. A record surplus indicated that the gdp was at its highest EVER IN HISTORY and unemployment was hitting RECORD LOWS.

There fore a recession is not hypothetically possibble. Which is why the economy didnt tank until well into bush's second term. It was bush's own doing.

It is you, my little lady, that have no idea what you are talking about. Id suggest the community college.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12