Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Why Do People Want Obama to Fail?

Does anyone else but me find it disturbing that there is a large contingent of people on the right that actually WANT obama to fail?

I mean when Bush won the second time (he stole the election the first time) I was pretty sore, but by no means did I want the man to fail. In all fairness the proof was in the pudding from the get go and I knew W would fail but its not like I wished ILL WILL on the man.

So whats with people wanting obama to fail?

You think repubs are just stinging from getting wallopped this election?

Do you think its the old fashioned bigots wanting to see a successful black man stumble?

Or just plain stupidity?

Who on earth would WANT a president to fail?

vCash
    You're gonna have to clarify what "wanting him to fail" means.

To me, it seems like a red herring. When someone voices displeasure about Obama's plans it instantly turns into "You don't want him to fail, do you?" and I don't even know what the **** that means.

Who on earth would WANT a president to fail?
    If they disagree with his policies, and feel that his policies would make the country worse in the long run? That seems like a pretty logical reason for "wanting him to fail", no?

vCash
    No im talking about rush and his minions, people who really want obama to fail http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...113.guest.html

He says and i quote "ill say it in four words, I hope he fails".

and no No i dont see how having clinton like policies (which brought the country the highest surplus) correlates to making the country worse in the long run, and being a logical reason to hope the president fails.

If a democrat had said that during adolph bush's reign fox news would have playing it for months.
    Last edited by LetsGoA's; 02-21-2009 at 08:04 PM.

vCash
    He says and i quote "ill say it in four words, I hope he fails".
    Read the quote in it's full context.

and no No i dont see how having clinton like policies (which brought the country the highest surplus
    You realize Republicans helped with that too, right? There was also some kind of technology boom.

If a democrat had said that during adolph bush's reign fox news would have playing it for months.
    Much worse things were said about Bush than "I hope he fails". I mean, in your first post you accuse him of being an election stealer.

vCash
    Yea because that mess in florida where his brother and subsequent cronies were in charge was just a clean cut election with nothing "out of the odinary". Were you 12 at the time? or deaf and blind?

And i would be interested in how on earth you think republicans helped, considering the two presidents before clinton, bush sr and reagan saw record breaking deficits in their tenures.

You are also aware that the technology boom went bust under clinton as well?

vCash
    Were you 12 at the time? or deaf?

And i would be interested in how on earth you think republicans helped, considering the two presidents before clinton, bush sr and reagan saw record breaking deficits in their tenures.
    The Congress at the time?

You are also aware that the technology boom went bust under clinton as well?
    Not sure exactly where. Near the end? Hence why some people claim Bush inherited a recession?

vCash
    Better question: Since when did loony bins give their patients computers?()

Even better question: Why do we have to keep answering this same stupid "The Right wants Obama to fail!!! OMG" question?

I want Obama to do what's best for America. If and when that involves saving Afghanistan, fighting global terrorism, winning in Iraq, helping out Israel, stopping nuclear proliferation in Iran and North Korea, etc, I hope he succeeds.

But when it involves national health care, amnesty/immigration reform, closing Gitmo, negotiating policies that aid Iran or the nation of Palestine, etc, I hope he fails. I hope his failures in these departments are embarrassing and people take note.

I don't want Obama the person to fail. I don't want our president or country to fail.

To sum it up, I want the liberal agenda to fail. Obama's just the highest profile trying to implement it.
    "Compromise, hell! That's what has happened to us all down the line -- and that's the very cause of our woes. If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?"

RIP Jesse Helms

vCash
    Obama is a NWO stooge, he is GW II.

Obama, thanks for sending 17,000 more poor souls to chase boogeymen in caves

vCash
    Obama is a NWO stooge
    I knew something was up when he named Kevin Nash the secretary of the interior.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blenderboy5 View Post

To sum it up, I want the liberal agenda to fail. Obama's just the highest profile trying to implement it.
    as soon as you learn that the left right paradigm is a scam you will be better off.

it is us vs. them. us against the tyrannical government.

Republican = Genovese

Democrat = Gambino

How in the flop do they think they can lump millions of people into one of two molds either liberal or conservative. there are thousands of different world views and none of my views conform to their desire to be either left or right.

ever wonder why they call the shows on tv "programs"?

vCash
    Where did this guy come from now? Weekends ... I tell ya.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmthBluCitrus View Post
    Where did this guy come from now? Weekends ... I tell ya.
    hurry up and tune into fox or msnbc, they are doing stories on Brittney Spears, Paris Hilton and A Roid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by d00d View Post
    hurry up and tune into fox or msnbc, they are doing stories on Brittney Spears, Paris Hilton and A Roid
    Ok...and you tune back into Alex Jones, and we'll meet back here tomorrow.

You realize that almost every conspiracy theorist I've ever argued with has brought up Britney Spears, right? So......you may not be as original or as much of a "free thinker" as you once thought, if you are recycling the arguments of others.

vCash
    Oh, go back and suck on Alex Jones' teet.

vCash
    Wow gcoll -- we may be more alike than either of us care to admit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast