Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

Yet another PSDMETS FANTASY LEAGUE

MOD'S I had several request from people to join a League I was running (people from the Mets forum) that was already full. I took the time to create this new league for people who are visitors of this forum. If you could please give this post 1 day here before dropping it to the Fantasy section. People don't go to the Fantasy section very often. This way if people want in they can get in. Thank you

I created another League with the same categories as PSDMETS2009#1 league.

It is a live draft on March 5th at 5:45 pm. It is head to head through Yahoo.
    If you want in pm me and I will give you the information.

vCash
    I joined, but how come you use Yahoo over ESPN?

vCash
    yahoo is better
    BRAIN TRUST
    johnnylee722 | MetsFan19 | dwright3b5 | jetsfan89 | Twinke Masta | ritz | MrSexy | jetsfan28

Charlotte Convicts MLB Re-Draft Clubhouse

Creed: So hey, I want to set you up with my daughter.
    Jim: Oh, I'm engaged to Pam.
    Creed: I thought you were gay.
    Jim: Then why would you want to set me up with your daughter?
    Creed: I don't know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan89 View Post
    yahoo is better
    OK then. never done Yahoo, just seems that ESPN has a slicker interface.

vCash
    6 hours until the draft!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSexy View Post
    6 hours until the draft!
    Getting down there now.

I have contemplated something and am looking for input.

I fel Manny and O-Dog are impact players to the point they could change teams chances or atleast help them alot.

With that said It will not allow us to Draft either 2 because they are not signed. I was thinking about taking them off the available list until the end of May. Whomever is in last place at the end of May could have first shot at him (Manny) only kicker is he has to put 1 of his top 4 picks on waivers to claim him. Same could be done with O-Dog. (th place guy can pick him up but he would have to give up one of his top 4 picks. From there it would go down the order, if the 8th place guy wanted the guy who was dropped by 9th place guy he could claim him but it would cost him 1 of his players in his top 4 picks. All the way down to the 1st place guy. Once that is complete we could follow Yahoo Waiver rules. I don't know of any other way to handle it. Other wise say I have 1st pick of Draft and then I notice when Manny is available and I snatch him it's like having 2 first pick in draft.

What do you think?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by METSFRONTOFFICE View Post
    Getting down there now.

I have contemplated something and am looking for input.

I fel Manny and O-Dog are impact players to the point they could change teams chances or atleast help them alot.

With that said It will not allow us to Draft either 2 because they are not signed. I was thinking about taking them off the available list until the end of May. Whomever is in last place at the end of May could have first shot at him (Manny) only kicker is he has to put 1 of his top 4 picks on waivers to claim him. Same could be done with O-Dog. (th place guy can pick him up but he would have to give up one of his top 4 picks. From there it would go down the order, if the 8th place guy wanted the guy who was dropped by 9th place guy he could claim him but it would cost him 1 of his players in his top 4 picks. All the way down to the 1st place guy. Once that is complete we could follow Yahoo Waiver rules. I don't know of any other way to handle it. Other wise say I have 1st pick of Draft and then I notice when Manny is available and I snatch him it's like having 2 first pick in draft.

What do you think?
    I agree, except it should be your 1-3 players.

vCash
    I dropped League #1 cause I couldn't draft, so I'm in the second one. :Shrug:
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Never, under any circumstance, stop rooting for the Mets. It's painful. It's unrewarding. It's downright torture. But it builds tremendous character - it makes the rest of life easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raspy44 View Post
    No team looks "good", "gritty", or "fiery" when they are losing games. If the Mets start winning then that will lead everyone to start talking about what great fire and passion they have.... not the other way around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GearsofRock View Post
    I dropped League #1 cause I couldn't draft, so I'm in the second one. :Shrug:
    dude thats gonna screw everything up! now we have to fill the league before 5. just prerank your players