Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Who's declaring martial law of a state of emergency?
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmthBluCitrus View Post
    Who's declaring martial law of a state of emergency?
    The conspiracy theory used to claim that GW would declare martial law, cancel the 2008 elections, and start rounding up truthers to put them in FEMA camps.

vCash
    And, that has what to do with states claiming their right to be states?
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmthBluCitrus View Post
    And, that has what to do with states claiming their right to be states?
    Not much. Truthers may view it as individual states standing up to martial law or something like that.

Conspiracy theorists will link anything to anything else.

You know that lady that just died in the plane crash, whose husband died in the attacks of 9-11? Yeah...that was a political assassination because she "knew too much".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    I wonder how this could play out in the future...
    Well obviously the first thing that's going to happen is that the Commonwealth of New Hampshire is going to form a military-political alliance with the Republic of Texas, thus forming the "Rebel Alliance", and making a new Declaration of Independence, declaring WAR on the United States of America and seceding from the Union. Inspired by the bravery and just flat out bat **** craziness of the Rebellion, AZ, AL, AK, AR, CA, CO, GA, HI, ID, IN, KS, ME, MI, MO, MT, NH, NV, OK, PA, TX, & WA will all simultaneously likewise secede from the Union and join forces with the new, courageous Rebel Alliance.

Surprisingly, the first major military crisis that President Obama will have to confront will not be in the Middle East at all, but instead on the domestic front. Faced with governmental crisis, he will dissolve Congress, declare himself Emperor, and suspend the constitutional American government, replacing it instead with a militarized authoritarian state known as "The Empire".

(Cut to a farm deep in the heart of Texas, where a young farmboy, frustrated by the limits of his surroundings and filled with dreams of joining the Rebel Alliance, is being called in for dinner by his aunt...)
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    Well obviously the first thing that's going to happen is that the Commonwealth of New Hampshire is going to form a military-political alliance with the Republic of Texas, thus forming the "Rebel Alliance", and making a new Declaration of Independence, declaring WAR on the United States of America and seceding from the Union. Inspired by the bravery and just flat out bat **** craziness of the Rebellion, AZ, AL, AK, AR, CA, CO, GA, HI, ID, IN, KS, ME, MI, MO, MT, NH, NV, OK, PA, TX, & WA will all simultaneously likewise secede from the Union and join forces with the new, courageous Rebel Alliance.

Surprisingly, the first major military crisis that President Obama will have to confront will not be in the Middle East at all, but instead on the domestic front. Faced with governmental crisis, he will dissolve Congress, declare himself Emperor, and suspend the constitutional American government, replacing it instead with a militarized authoritarian state known as "The Empire".

(Cut to a farm deep in the heart of Texas, where a young farmboy, frustrated by the limits of his surroundings and filled with dreams of joining the Rebel Alliance, is being called in for dinner by his aunt...)
    lol. You nailed it.

vCash
    Oh Jesus Christ... Is this not a politics forum?

Did you not just hear what Dan Itse, New Hampshire state representative, had to say? It might not be a big deal, but is it so awful that I brought up the subject?

Yes, I have some unpopular conspiracy theories... but what's the conspiracy here?

I started this thread by asking questions... and all I got was insults & jokes.

This is all so funny.

WWIII... it can't happen
    Martial Law.... it can't happen
    propaganda in the USA... doesn't happen
    GREAT depression in the world... Impossible
    FEMA Detention Centers... don't exsist

Are Americans really in denial?

All your political leaders are telling you that it's going to get really bad, and they rave on and on about all these hard challenges we're about to face, but I guess having a good laugh is more important.

Laughter is the best medicine.

Meanwhile there are protests across Europe, and people aren't laughing to much on the other side of the globe.

vCash
    ^I'm gonna try and illustrate it to you.

--Can there be challenges on the foreign policy front? Of course...wars, genocide, starvation etc. It happens.

--Can there be economic problems? Recession, depression, poverty, etc. Sure.

But, are these things global schemes cooked up by the illuminati and instituted by a shady all powerful group of international bankers? No. That's the part where you go off the deep end.

Also...

--Was 9-11 an inside job? No.

Also. I'm pretty familiar with all the conspiracy theory stuff, so you aren't gonna slip a "I'm just chatting about New Hampshire" by me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    Are Americans really in denial?
    Yes, but mostly about things like they can continue eating McDonald's food 4 times a week without getting a heart attack in their 50s.

The only ones in denial about all the conspiracies are the theorists who just can't seem to find their way out of fantasyland.

Yes, this is a political forum. And on these rarest of occasions when everybody posting from the right and the left actually agrees on something, there's generally something to it.

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    The conspiracy theory used to claim that GW would declare martial law, cancel the 2008 elections, and start rounding up truthers to put them in FEMA camps.
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Truthers in FEMA camps? What a waste. I'd much rather start with Raiders fans...

Atheists Of PSD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12