Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Well I agree with you on the hiding thing, not necc in relation to this.

Well atleast you didnt' claim to have done this.

Jesus you aren't living off the government are you?
    If you have a job... more than likely you need a Social Security Number.

That's all I meant by that.

And as far as hiding things in plane sight... take a look at this picture.

http://newworldliberty.files.wordpre...impsons911.jpg
    (1997)

Matt Groening is a known Freemason

And just for the record... I'd stay the hell away from anything on FOX.

shows like 24, the Simspsons, The Lone Gunman, Fox News... You have no idea.

(gcoll don't even bother replying... I already know how you feel)

vCash
    Lisa al-Simpson
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    I just can't help myself, it must be my mason coming out so here goes..................

DOH

vCash
    Depression as far as unemployment hitting 30+% nationwide or ??

I know things are pretty bad right now but I don't think we are or are capable of going back to that point again.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmthBluCitrus View Post
    Lisa al-Simpson
    It's sad that you think the enemy wears a towl on it's head, lives in a cave and in a third world nation, and praises Allah.

When it should be obvious that the real enemy wears a suit and tie, controls the economy, prints the money, controlls the most powerful military force, and dictates what is taught to our children in our educational system. Oh yea... propaganda doesn't happen in America either. right?

Good luck in the Depression. I hope one day you come to your senses and realize that this didn't just happen because economics just played out it's course... it happened by design.

Now maybe the Simpsons thing is a coincidence. I agree. But I've seen more coincidences than that. But I'm not trying to discuss the mysteries behind 9-11...

I'm trying to wake you up the the fake economy we have today.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBZne09Gf5A

vCash
    This **** cracks me up.

2012 is approaching anyway DD, so why bother even paying attention to this "little stuff."
    lol nothing matters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    *note: Youtube videos != research.
    So we can no longer use youtube for research?

Is that your point?

If I wanted to explain a certain point of view about the economy... I can't use a 50 second video to help validate my point?

You people that say youtube is crap really get under my skin. Any man woman and child will get more information about the world they live in from Youtube than they will fom Televison.

Am I suppose to use CNN, FOX, MSNBC as research? would that help?

Look i can understand that posting a youtube video and writing a sentence or two below the link can get annoying... so I'll try to stop that... But if you really want to grasp my point of view I'm not going to explain it with 3 pages of text when a simple video can basically sum it up for me.

You want me to write it myself?

Would that make you happy gcoll?

For example... there is a movie called I.O.U.S.A. that might enlighten us on how big of a financial crisis we are in.

here is the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG8jW8tQg6k

Oh wait... Oh no... I posted a youtube video.

Well in that movie someone can learn that that we are in a 53 Trillion Dollar Debt.

Or how about this gcoll how about I type out everything Terry Coxon, Sr. Economist has to say about this economic collapse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEcdL2yXexE

It's an interesting point of view... it's not my point of view... but it's interesting to think about in terms of inflation.

or how about I just quote some statistics...

US Debt is really 53 Trillion. Can you say Dollar Collapse then Massive Hyperinflation Coming? and this excludes contingent liabilities such as social security, government pensions and Medicare. T...
    US Debt is really 53 Trillion. Can you say Dollar Collapse then Massive Hyperinflation Coming?

and this excludes contingent liabilities such as social security, government pensions and Medicare. The economy is 2-3 times more debt-dependent - with at least $29 Trillion DEBT EXCESS - - compared to the 1950-1970s! $175,154 per man, woman and child - or $700,616 per family of 4!

80% ($42 trillion) of todays debt was created since 1990.
    Foreign interests have more control over the US economy than Americans, leaving the country in a state that is financially imprudent. More and more of our debt is held by foreign countries some of which are our allies and some are not. The huge holdings of American government debt by countries such as China and Saudi Arabia could leave a powerful financial weapon in the hands of countries that may be hostile to US corporate and diplomatic interests. David Walker, the US comptroller general. 23 July 2007

In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. The abandonment of the gold standard made it possible for welfare statists to use the banking system as a means to an unlimited expansion of credit (debt creation) - Alan Greenspan (#8), 1966
    Rate of Personal Saving Plunges 114% - a record low in world history - $1.1 trillion missing

If families have less inflation-adjusted income, despite more mothers working, then family personal savings must suffer as a consequence - unless, of course, families reduce their consumption. But, families increased consumption spending and, to cover this, they reduced savings to historic lows and increased household debt to historic highs. Dangerous Trend !!!

Governments will often try to disguise the true rate of inflation through a variety of techniques. These can include the following:

* Outright lying in official statistics such as money supply, inflation or reserves.

* Suppression of publication of money supply statistics, or inflation indices.

* Price and wage controls.

* Forced savings schemes, designed to suck up excess liquidity. These savings schemes may be described as pensions schemes, emergency funds, war funds, or something similar.

* Adjusting the components of the Consumer price index, to remove those items whose prices are rising the fastest.

None of these actions address the root causes of inflation, and in fact, if discovered, tend to further undermine trust in the currency

***note to self - Youtube cannot educate me. No research can be conducted from Youtube.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkShizzle View Post
    This **** cracks me up.

2012 is approaching anyway DD, so why bother even paying attention to this "little stuff."
    I don't believe in the 2012 crap.

I believe we are gonna see the ***** hit the fan though.

vCash
    Oh, I certainly don't think Islam is the enemy -- I think small rogue factions of Islamo-fascists are certainly a threat to the American way of life.

But, I also don't believe that corporate America is inherently evil, either. And, I certainly don't believe that some vast conspiracy that involves corporations, political leaders, the US Treasury, and Xe (that's Blackwater's new name) are meeting behind closed doors and cackling about how incredibly gullible and sheep-like the American populace is.

Here's the thing DD: when you say things like "I'm trying to wake you up" about xyz, you come across as incredibly arrogant and patronizing. As though those of us that don't believe what you believe are ignorant and you're one of the distinct few that have the prevailing knowledge that the rest either refuse to acknowledge or are too stupid to figure out on our own.

Now, I like to think of myself as a person with above-average intelligence --and even if I'm mistaken about that, you saying that you're trying to "wake me up" is insanely condescending.

I've looked at a number of the video's you've contributed to this website, and what I've gleaned from them is that they're nothing but a bunch of crack-pot conspiracy theories that rely heavily on imagination and little on actual fact.
    Когда́ де́ньги говоря́т, тогда́ пра́вда молчи́т

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SmthBluCitrus View Post
    Here's the thing DD: when you say things like "I'm trying to wake you up" about xyz, you come across as incredibly arrogant and patronizing. As though those of us that don't believe what you believe are ignorant and you're one of the distinct few that have the prevailing knowledge that the rest either refuse to acknowledge or are too stupid to figure out on our own.

Now, I like to think of myself as a person with above-average intelligence --and even if I'm mistaken about that, you saying that you're trying to "wake me up" is insanely condescending.

I've looked at a number of the video's you've contributed to this website, and what I've gleaned from them is that they're nothing but a bunch of crack-pot conspiracy theories that rely heavily on imagination and little on actual fact.
    Okay... i know I might sound like an evangelical Christian that is preaching the gospel... and if you don't believe... you are going to hell!!!.

I apologize if I come across this way.

I just want the PSD community to know that while my views are not very popular on this web site... they are gaining popularity in the world... And I want you to acknowldge this because regardless of what you believe... many people are starting to agree with me.

Here's the deal... if you google September 11th you'll get a trillion links to conspiracy theories... do you think that if there wasn't something valid behind all these theories, if there wasn't something that looked extremly suspicious, if there wasn't something that strongly suggests a conspiracy that all these links, websites, theories, and information would be on the internet?

There was something serious going on that day for the Love of God!!! And what we were told was not the truth.

Now look ... you can believe it was truth... that we know all the facts... because our government didn't lie to us. But I'm not the only crazy crackpot conspiracy theorist...

the mainstream media even discusses this...

Question for gcoll... Am I posting a Youtube video or am I posting a CNN broadcast?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZVS5cYSZKQ

Now it should disturb you that CNN ran this program. Like I said.. regardless of what you believe, this is going to be a problem in the future.

I'll just say this... i don't claim to know the truth about the events of September 11th... I just know what is not true.

vCash
    Anyway... I have seen the documents. I have a friend that's a Freemason, he showed them to me... NOW this time I'm not being sarcastic.
    This time, just like the last time, you aren't being sarcastic. You are just lying.

*note: My grandfather was a mason. And my best friend in high school was a jew. I think I'm qualified for middle management in the Illuminati.
    Any man woman and child will get more information about the world they live in from Youtube than they will fom Televison.
    Crack a book ace.
    Am I suppose to use CNN, FOX, MSNBC as research? would that help?
    No.
    Here's the deal... if you google September 11th you'll get a trillion links to conspiracy theories... do you think that if there wasn't something valid behind all these theories, if there wasn't something that looked extremly suspicious, if there wasn't something that strongly suggests a conspiracy that all these links, websites, theories, and information would be on the internet?
    There is nothing valid behind those theories.

You can also find plenty of sites....debunking those theories.

But, let's test your theory. Google these things:

"Bigfoot"
    "The loch ness monster"
    "The Holocaust never happened"
    "Tupac is still alive"
    "U2 rules"

You will find that a lot of people on the internet, believe insane things.
    I'll just say this... i don't claim to know the truth about the events of September 11th... I just know what is not true.
    What isn't true?

Also. I don't care that you post youtube videos. I just asked what research you do beyond Youtube videos. Watching Youtube is not "doing research". I'd actually be interested to know what 9-11 videos you like the most. I've pretty much seen them all.
    Last edited by gcoll; 02-14-2009 at 12:33 AM.

vCash
    Youtube can be a valid source, but you should make sure to provide why it is valid.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    So you really want to know what we Masons do in our meeting? You want the truth? Ummmmmm well we talk to each other. lol

It is a fraternity and all the hocus pocus whispering cracks me up.
    Well clearly you're lying because Jews can't be Free Masons
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    It's sad that you think the enemy wears a towl on it's head, lives in a cave and in a third world nation, and praises Allah.

When it should be obvious that the real enemy wears a suit and tie, controls the economy, prints the money, controlls the most powerful military force, and dictates what is taught to our children in our educational system. Oh yea... propaganda doesn't happen in America either. right?

Good luck in the Depression. I hope one day you come to your senses and realize that this didn't just happen because economics just played out it's course... it happened by design.

Now maybe the Simpsons thing is a coincidence. I agree. But I've seen more coincidences than that. But I'm not trying to discuss the mysteries behind 9-11...

I'm trying to wake you up the the fake economy we have today.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBZne09Gf5A
    It's sad that you're such a racist that you call a kefiyah a "towl"
    Member of the Owlluminati

Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    This time, just like the last time, you aren't being sarcastic. You are just lying.

In a link I posted earlier... There was a .pdf of the documents. I posted all the information about this subject... I was specific.

Are you saying people have NEVER claimed the title on their PERSONS?
    Never?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast