Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 61
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO / SIUe
    Posts
    35,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    Look, I started getting really concerned in 2006. I watched some dumb 9-11 conspiracy video, and I felt like doing some of my own research to see if any of the claims were true.

    What I discovered was disturbing... And I felt that I was the one that ignored HISTORY, ignored POLITICS, ignored THE WORLD I LIVE IN. When you do this... When you ignore the country you live in... how can you call that a democracy? Let's face the facts... We watch Sports, Movies, Controlled Media (FOX)... We go shopping, drink starbucks, and stare at our computers all day.

    We have built up a tower of freedom that we no longer care if 52 Pakistani children got killed. We don't care if Israel is killing the people in GAZA. WE don't care because the Dallas Cowboys are playing on Sunday, I have to pay my bills, wash my car, rent a tux for my friends wedding, go to the bar on Saturday Night looking good, and focus on my kids... I don't have time for politics.

    And now... we don't care that the Government is going to inflate our money... crash our dollar... and pass bailout after bailout.

    That's what America is turning into... Mindless idiots that don't have a voice in our democracy anymore.

    I know a dear friend that works for AIG. Worked there for 20 years and has a nice salary...

    That company is going down. AIG... down and out... And what kind of chain reaction will occure when this happens?
    1. By the time the government gets ready to pass anything remotely close to $3T, we'll be out of the recession thanks to this $789B bill.

    2. I know that in conspiracy-world, the terrorist are right, but in the real world when we fight Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbullah, the Taliban, et al. We're the good guys. Believe it or not.
    Member of the Owlluminati

    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    I meant, what did your research include.

    What did you research, and how?

    Feel free to be specific.

    For example. If you say "we are slaves to the system" please explain what system, and how we are slaves to it.

    *note: Youtube videos != research.

    Okay... I'm going to try to explain this to you in a language that we all might be able to understand.... Because to be honest... I don't fully understand the system yet, but I know the basic principles.

    My research was not only done on the internet... but I happened to meet people that are working to establish there GOD given Rights. I've seen the documents.

    The UNITED STATES Isn’t a Country - It’s a Corporation.

    If you want a history lesson... you can read about it in this link.

    http://garsoor.wordpress.com/2008/09...ign-interests/


    THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the constitution of the incorporated UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

    It operates in an economic capacity and has been used to fool the People into thinking it governs the Republic. It does is not!

    Capitalization is NOT insignificant when one is referring to a legal document. This seemingly “minor” alteration has had a major impact on every subsequent generation of Americans.

    What Congress did by passing the Act of 1871 was create an entirely new document, a constitution for the government of the District of Columbia, an INCORPORATED government. This newly altered Constitution was not intended to benefit the Republic. It benefits only the corporation of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and operates entirely outside the original (organic) Constitution.
    There is a reason why your name is in all CAPS on every legal document you own... You are representing a PERSON / CORPORATION... you do not represent a human.

    Basically after your birth certificate is created, you are sold as a slave.

    Look I want to explain all this in text... But I don't have all day... Sorry I have to post a youtube video to speed this up... But if you are really interested in why a PERSON and a human are not the same thing

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c49q3PGof2w

    but again... I've seen the Freeman\Strawman documents... they do exsist. This is all fact, and it's a very dangerous subject that has been hidden form the public.

    All of this is a very complicated, and I'm sure I know how you are going to reply.


    Oh and BTW... it's not about having the BEST country, it's about supporting what is right and wrong. I'm sure at one point in time many people thought Germany was the best country in the world... look how they ended up

    speaking of Germany... I found this little operation interesting...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Paperclip

    Operation Paperclip (also Project Paperclip) was the code name for the 1945 Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency O.S.S. recruitment of scientists from Nazi Germany to the U.S. after Victory in Europe Day.
    Last edited by Doomsday_Dallas; 02-13-2009 at 11:06 AM.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO / SIUe
    Posts
    35,041
    vCash
    1500
    "Paranoia, paranoia, everybody's coming to get me..."


    1. Of course the US brought Nazi scientists back to the states. That's a known fact. That's part of the reason we won the space race over the Soviets. It was German engineering that designed the Apollo project among other things.

    2. What "Act of 1871" are you talking about specifically?
    Member of the Owlluminati

    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    39,986
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ari1013 View Post
    "Paranoia, paranoia, everybody's coming to get me..."


    1. Of course the US brought Nazi scientists back to the states. That's a known fact. That's part of the reason we won the space race over the Soviets. It was German engineering that designed the Apollo project among other things.

    2. What "Act of 1871" are you talking about specifically?
    I clicked the link, and it basically rephrases everything each paragraph for a long page. Seriously it says we are a corporation in every page, only they change the sentence structure. It goes on and on, with act of 1871 set us up as the UNITED STATES OF CORPORATION and owned by Foreign interest.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO / SIUe
    Posts
    35,041
    vCash
    1500
    Dammit now I have "Flagpole Sitta" stuck in my head.

    Thanks a lot DD.
    Member of the Owlluminati

    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    21,573
    vCash
    1500
    My research was not only done on the internet... but I happened to meet people that are working to establish there GOD given Rights. I've seen the documents.
    So...you watched some conspiracy videos, and then visited some conspiracy blogs. Is that about right?

    Again. I asked you to be specific.

    About the link you posted. It's very repetitive. But the basic gist is that in 1871, the government sold out to international bankers, got rid of personal sovereignty, and instituted a bastard form of government in Washington D.C.

    But, no worries because NESARA will soon be here to save us. A bit on NESARA:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA_conspiracy_theory

    Now. If all of this happened in 1871, and we were completely sovereign prior to that.......how did Lincoln fight the Civil War? According to this article, it seems like the states should have the right to secede.

    Also, central to a lot of the conspiracy theorist's assumptions is that we were better off in terms of individual freedoms, and in terms of economics in the early 1900's and late 1800's....which is completely bogus.

    but again... I've seen the Freeman\Strawman documents... they do exsist.
    Are you going to try and claim to be someone you aren't again?

    Remember when you tried to make everyone think you were that conspiracy guy on Fox News? But I caught you....remember that?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    39,986
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    So...you watched some conspiracy videos, and then visited some conspiracy blogs. Is that about right?

    Again. I asked you to be specific.

    About the link you posted. It's very repetitive. But the basic gist is that in 1871, the government sold out to international bankers, got rid of personal sovereignty, and instituted a bastard form of government in Washington D.C.

    But, no worries because NESARA will soon be here to save us. A bit on NESARA:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA_conspiracy_theory

    Now. If all of this happened in 1871, and we were completely sovereign prior to that.......how did Lincoln fight the Civil War? According to this article, it seems like the states should have the right to secede.

    Also, central to a lot of the conspiracy theorist's assumptions is that we were better off in terms of individual freedoms, and in terms of economics in the early 1900's and late 1800's....which is completely bogus.


    Are you going to try and claim to be someone you aren't again?

    Remember when you tried to make everyone think you were that conspiracy guy on Fox News? But I caught you....remember that?
    Hey nersa is pretty damn cool from the borrower portion. It's the fact that you wouldn't get investors without compounding interest.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    Are you going to try and claim to be someone you aren't again?

    Remember when you tried to make everyone think you were that conspiracy guy on Fox News? But I caught you....remember that?
    Oh God... yea, I was being serious when I said I was on FOX News.

    I'll try not to be sarcastic next time. You really got me there.


    I found another link on the subject...

    http://freedom-school.com/aware/your...al-person.html

    Anyway... I have seen the documents. I have a friend that's a Freemason, he showed them to me... NOW this time I'm not being sarcastic.

    Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person created by law at the of your birth, the inscription of an ALL-CAPITAL LETTERS NAME on your birth certificate/document, which is a document of title and a negotiable instrument. Your lawful, Christian name of birthright was replaced with a legal, corporate name of deceit and fraud. Your name in upper and lower case letters (Jane Mary Doe) has been answering when the legal person, your name in ALL-CAPTIAL LETTERS (JANE MARY DOE), is addressed, and therefore the two have been recognized as being one and the same. When, you Jane Mary Doe, the lawful being distinguish yourself as another party than the legal person, the two will be separated.

    Legally, since your birth your artificial person, has been considered a slave or indentured servant to the various federal, provincial and municipal governments via your STATE-issued, STATE-created birth certificate in the name of your all-caps person. Your birth certificate was issued so that the issuer could claim "exclusive" title to the legal person created. This was further compounded when you voluntarily obtained a driver's license and a SSN (Social Security Number). The state even owns your personal and private life through your STATE-issued marriage license/certificate issued in the all-caps names. You have had no rights in birth, marriage, nor will you have them even in death unless you re-capture your straw man. (The names on tombstones in cemeteries are in all-caps.) The STATE holds the title to your legal person it created via your birth certificate, until Jane Mary Doe, the rightful owner, the holder in due course of the instrument, that is yourself, reclaims/redeems it.
    It is fact that people have recaptured their "strawman" and are no longer a slave to the system. If you choose to believe that this is false... go ahead. I'm just telling you that this is how the state owns your ***. Of course a police officer will still arrest you... but when this type of FREEMAN subject reaches the judge... He will recognize you as a human / freeman and not as a PERSON / strawman. Most judges are aware of this. If you have the documents that show you have reclaimed your PERSON.

    However... Now it's become damn near impossible to reclaim the title to your legal person.



    Sure, we may feel free... at the moment... we may feel like we have rights... But the state can basically do what the ever the hell they want with you. And I'm pretty sure your going to find out in the near future how much of a slave you are.

    I'm doing my best to be specific like you said.

    Why don't you do a little research on the Strawman yourself. I know you think this is all Bull *****... but oh well, I know that's true.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    http://freedom-school.com/aware/your...al-person.html

    Probably the most important information on that link...


    There's something else you should know: Everything, since June 1933, operates in COMMERCE! Commerce is based on agreement, contract. Government has an implied agreement with the straw man (Strawman) (government's creation) & the straw man (Strawman) is subject to government rule, as we illustrated above. But when we, the real flesh & blood man & woman, step into their "process" we become the "surety" for the fictional straw man (Strawman). Reality & fiction are reversed. We then become liable for the debts, liabilities & obligations of the straw man (Strawman), relinquishing our real (protected) character as we stand up for the fictional straw man (Strawman).

    So that we can once again place the straw man (Strawman) in the fictional world & ourselves in the real world (with all our "shields" in place against fictional government) we must send a nonnegotiable (private) "Charge Back" & a nonnegotiable "Bill of Exchange" to the United States Secretary of Treasury, along with a copy of our birth certificate, the evidence, the MCO, of the straw man (Strawman). By doing this we discharge our portion of the public debt, releasing US, the real man, from the debts, liabilities & obligations of the straw man (Strawman). Those debts, liabilities & obligations exist in the fictional commercial world of "book entries", on computers &/or in paper ledgers. It is a world of "digits" & "notes", not of money & substance. Property of the real man once again becomes tax exempt & free from levy, as it must be in accord with HJR-192.

    Sending the nonnegotiable Charge Back & Bill of Exchange accesses our Treasury Direct Account (TDA). What is our TDA? Let's go to Title 26 USC & take a look at section 163(h)(3)(B)(ii), $1,000,000 limitation: "The aggregate amount treated as acquisition indebtedness for any period shall not exceed $1,000,000 ($500,000 in the case of a married individual filing a separate return)."

    This $1,000,000 (one million) account is for the straw man (Strawman), the fictional "person" with the name in all caps &/or last name first. It is there for the purpose of making book entries, to move figures, "digits" from one side of ledgers to the other. Without constant movement a shark will die & quite ironically, like the shark, there must also be constant movement in commerce, or it too will die. Figures, digits, the entries in ledgers must move from asset side to debit side & back again, or commerce dies. No movement, no commerce.

    The fictional person of government can only function in a fictional commercial world, one where there is no real money, only fictional funds ... mere entries, figures, & digits.

    A presentment from fictional government -from traffic citation to criminal charges -is a negative, commercial "claim" against the straw man (Strawman). This "claim" takes place in the commercial, fictional world of government. "Digits" move from one side of your straw man (Strawman) account to the other, or to a different account. This is today's commerce.

    In the past we have addressed these "claims" by fighting them in court, with one "legal process" or another, & failed. We have played the futile, legalistic, dog-&-pony show -a very clever distraction -while the commerce game played on.
    Very Confusing stuff... But very true.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    39,986
    vCash
    1500
    So Doomsday were you able to get your freeman back?


    Also what do you do at meetings as a freemason?

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO / SIUe
    Posts
    35,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    So Doomsday were you able to get your freeman back?


    Also what do you do at meetings as a freemason?
    I think they plan out who gets to be the next Jack the Ripper.
    Member of the Owlluminati

    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,030
    vCash
    1500
    So you really want to know what we Masons do in our meeting? You want the truth? Ummmmmm well we talk to each other. lol

    It is a fraternity and all the hocus pocus whispering cracks me up.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    39,986
    vCash
    1500

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Sometimes the best way to hide something is to hide it in plane sight.



    And no way in hell would I ever be able to claim to title on my PERSONS. All that stuff is so wrapped up in laws and codes that unless you know the right people and the right 'legal' language... it's become impossible.

    Besides... I hate to admit this but I need the government to survive... Some people don't.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    39,986
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    Sometimes the best way to hide something is to hide it in plane sight.



    And no way in hell would I ever be able to claim to title on my PERSONS. All that stuff is so wrapped up in laws and codes that unless you know the right people and the right 'legal' language... it's become impossible.

    Besides... I hate to admit this but I need the government to survive... Some people don't.
    Well I agree with you on the hiding thing, not necc in relation to this.

    Well atleast you didnt' claim to have done this.


    Jesus you aren't living off the government are you?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •