Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 61
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,047
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkize31 View Post
    Oh yeah, depression is an understatement. We will all be dead in 5 years.
    Ha then I guess Obama doesn't have to be right does he!


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    10,023
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    Ha then I guess Obama doesn't have to be right does he!
    Oh, well hes the antichrist. If causing the apocalypse counts as solving the economic crisis, he is the guy.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    Probably not.

    But if a depression hits....make sure to warn us 2 months after it starts.

    btw, I'm just wondering...what conspiracy site is your site of choice? An Alex Jones site? Blackpacket? What?
    All I was suggesting is that for every store that closes... that store remains closed. It's not like people will be renevating it anytime soon...

    HENCE: THE REASON I POSTED THIS LINK...

    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090211/...wh/economy_rdp

    $3 Trillion Dollars should fix this mess right?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    And if you have been preparing for this say before 911, what lead you down your path. If you don't feel comfortable putting it out in front of everyone, but feel comfortable telling me, you can also PM me.

    I'll be honest you intrigue me.
    Look, I started getting really concerned in 2006. I watched some dumb 9-11 conspiracy video, and I felt like doing some of my own research to see if any of the claims were true.

    What I discovered was disturbing... And I felt that I was the one that ignored HISTORY, ignored POLITICS, ignored THE WORLD I LIVE IN. When you do this... When you ignore the country you live in... how can you call that a democracy? Let's face the facts... We watch Sports, Movies, Controlled Media (FOX)... We go shopping, drink starbucks, and stare at our computers all day.

    We have built up a tower of freedom that we no longer care if 52 Pakistani children got killed. We don't care if Israel is killing the people in GAZA. WE don't care because the Dallas Cowboys are playing on Sunday, I have to pay my bills, wash my car, rent a tux for my friends wedding, go to the bar on Saturday Night looking good, and focus on my kids... I don't have time for politics.

    And now... we don't care that the Government is going to inflate our money... crash our dollar... and pass bailout after bailout.

    That's what America is turning into... Mindless idiots that don't have a voice in our democracy anymore.

    I know a dear friend that works for AIG. Worked there for 20 years and has a nice salary...

    That company is going down. AIG... down and out... And what kind of chain reaction will occure when this happens?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,047
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    Look, I started getting really concerned in 2006. I watched some dumb 9-11 conspiracy video, and I felt like doing some of my own research to see if any of the claims were true.

    What I discovered was disturbing... And I felt that I was the one that ignored HISTORY, ignored POLITICS, ignored THE WORLD I LIVE IN. When you do this... When you ignore the country you live in... how can you call that a democracy? Let's face the facts... We watch Sports, Movies, Controlled Media (FOX)... We go shopping, drink starbucks, and stare at our computers all day.

    We have built up a tower of freedom that we no longer care if 52 Pakistani children got killed. We don't care if Israel is killing the people in GAZA. WE don't care because the Dallas Cowboys are playing on Sunday, I have to pay my bills, wash my car, rent a tux for my friends wedding, go to the bar on Saturday Night looking good, and focus on my kids... I don't have time for politics.

    And now... we don't care that the Government is going to inflate our money... crash our dollar... and pass bailout after bailout.

    That's what America is turning into... Mindless idiots that don't have a voice in our democracy anymore.

    I know a dear friend that works for AIG. Worked there for 20 years and has a nice salary...

    That company is going down. AIG... down and out... And what kind of chain reaction will occure when this happens?
    You know when you present clear intelligent well thought out personal posts such as this, and not just youtube video's with 1 sentence attached, you come off much better, and will be taken more serious.

    I agree with you on the mindless idiots. Fewer people are informed on topics. I've thought that even in this election, hence that it was run on anti bush not on issues. And pro war, anti war. (both sides strictly voting for that). But Obama did bring in younger people, and thus other younger people got involved and they seemed to research the issues more and more. Which is a good sign.

    I'm more concerned with the voter keep voting for which ever candidate will give them the most things, and it getting worse as we go forward. I've read books on why democracy can fail, and it's eventually it's 2 candidates each competing on who will give the most stuff for a vote.

    I also agree with the risks of the flush money that is going to bailouts. It's staggering and can have staggering effects. I def agree with you, heck I don't support the bailouts.

    But you didn't answer my question or maybe I didn't define my question well enough.

    One about Obama being the anti establishment in terms of typical presidents, or is it from what I've gathered from other posts, a click in the back pulling strings.

    Or are you mostly saying this is a function of democracy, that apathy is here, and this is a natural cycle of democracy, and thus think it's beginning to run it's course. There have been countless books on the democracy cycle, and i've read them, as I've demonstrated before.

    Also in my opinion if you think 911 is an inside job to enslave the world, or a NWO, you have to take into account that this has been planned. This and other things that NWO people talk about has been 30 years in the making. It'd constantly need new blood. And to be able to pull that off, there would be so much work involved that many would want all the power in the end, and thus would faction off.
    Last edited by behindmydesk; 02-12-2009 at 11:07 PM.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,047
    vCash
    1500
    And if my post doesn't make sense i'll try to redefine it a bit in the morning when i've slept off the miller lite, and have some sleep.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    21,592
    vCash
    1500
    and I felt like doing some of my own research to see if any of the claims were true.
    What did your research entail?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    But you didn't answer my question or maybe I didn't define my question well enough.

    One about Obama being the anti establishment in terms of typical presidents, or is it from what I've gathered from other posts, a click in the back pulling strings.

    Or are you mostly saying this is a function of democracy, that apathy is here, and this is a natural cycle of democracy, and thus think it's beginning to run it's course. There have been countless books on the democracy cycle, and i've read them, as I've demonstrated before.
    democracy.... it can only go so far. I like to think that democracy worked for Lincoln... he got assassinated... I like to think democracy worked for Kennedy.... Both John and Robert.... they got killed

    When you start to lead a nation the right way... it seems like somebody is there to stop you.

    For Example.

    We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst.
    -J Edgar Hoover

    Oh yea... what happened to him?

    but people don't want to believe that there is some kind of evil plot... because that's only for comic books and hollywood movies.



    Obama... what's going to change? Seriously. Especially with his administration...

    Who is our secretary of defense?



    When I rant about my conspiracy theories... or discuss 9-11, or the NWO, or any other subject that might have a conspiracy behind it.... I talk about these things because the truth is in the eye of the beholder. The establishment has been caught lying to you over and over... but somehow I'm the bad guy.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,207
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    What did your research entail?
    That we are basically slaves to the system.

    Keeping you comfortable doesn't mean you are free.

    Living a Life of Comfort = Freedom?
    This is why the USA is "SUPPOSEDLY" the greatest country.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    21,592
    vCash
    1500
    That we are basically slaves to the system.
    I meant, what did your research include.

    What did you research, and how?

    Feel free to be specific.

    For example. If you say "we are slaves to the system" please explain what system, and how we are slaves to it.

    *note: Youtube videos != research.
    This is why the USA is "SUPPOSEDLY" the greatest country.
    Name one better.
    Keeping you comfortable doesn't mean you are free.
    No. But not many people get to be comfortable.

    For example, you live in the suburbs. You've got clean water. You've got access to all kinds of food. You've got television and internet to entertain you. You live the life of luxury.

    Are you free? That's up to you. I'm pretty sure that I'm free.
    The establishment has been caught lying to you over and over... but somehow I'm the bad guy.
    You're not a bad guy. You're just a very vague guy. Be specific. Say something. All you ever do is hint at a vague conspiracy of some kind...post a few youtube videos, and then leave. Make a point. Any point. Be specific.
    Last edited by gcoll; 02-13-2009 at 02:25 AM.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Grand Forks, North Dakota
    Posts
    3,426
    vCash
    1500
    I feel a little bit what you're saying. I believe it's mainly one's perception how imperfect our government is, but it's imperfect nontheless.

    I feel the same about going out having a good time, I'm a pretty young guy but have a hard time trying to have fun when I look around like you said people tryin' to look good and see so many people in such denial about the wall we are crashing into.

    I feel the only effective way to fight the system is to organize our thoughts by getting educated and hopefully better the system by maybe going to law school. As far as children go by putting them through the best educational system I can so they can be in a position to go to a private college in the future.

    Education is freedom and the level of comfort in your life I guess is the vehicle you choose to get you there, if you choose to go that direction. Otherwise you're just oblivious to your surroundings and maybe you don't have to worry.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,047
    vCash
    1500
    Back to the one point you said people are to stupid/lazy to get informed on politics. But 2 days you posted a video on how you are proud you didn't vote. So aren't you just feeding the system.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    40,047
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    democracy.... it can only go so far. I like to think that democracy worked for Lincoln... he got assassinated... I like to think democracy worked for Kennedy.... Both John and Robert.... they got killed

    When you start to lead a nation the right way... it seems like somebody is there to stop you.

    For Example.



    -J Edgar Hoover

    Oh yea... what happened to him?

    but people don't want to believe that there is some kind of evil plot... because that's only for comic books and hollywood movies.



    Obama... what's going to change? Seriously. Especially with his administration...

    Who is our secretary of defense?



    When I rant about my conspiracy theories... or discuss 9-11, or the NWO, or any other subject that might have a conspiracy behind it.... I talk about these things because the truth is in the eye of the beholder. The establishment has been caught lying to you over and over... but somehow I'm the bad guy.
    Bush pretty much said the same exact thing about islamofacism and got to carry out 2 wars to stop it, and didn't get assassinated.


    And I hardly think Kennedy ran his democracy the right way, he wire tapped people just as bush did.


    Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO / SIUe
    Posts
    35,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    Well guys... I know my name says it all, but there really is a lot of Economic doom headed our way. It's not rocket science.

    Do people here on Pro Sports Daily really think the economy is going to recover? Do you think we aren't headed into a depression?

    Well lets talk about all the Retailers that have closed down shops. What happens to all that real estate? Who is going to move in? Who is going to lease that property? Take Circut City for example... who's going to move in to all those closed down shops? Nobody.

    And not only that... now the are talking about using $3 Trillion dollars in government and private funds to fight against frozen credit markets and rising joblessness.

    Anyway... if you want a decent idea of how this going to play out...

    Worst economic collapse ever
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nJ7LM3iyNg


    We still have Hope. right?
    How old are you? I'm guessing the worst economic times you can remember are between 2001 and 2004. And that was a very mild recession. The 1982 recession was much worse than this. Double digit inflation, interest rates, and unemployment.

    Heck, even the 1987 stock crash was worse than this for the financial sector.

    This recession is worse than the 1991 and 2001 recessions, but it's definitely a far cry from armaggedon.
    Member of the Owlluminati

    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO / SIUe
    Posts
    35,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by behindmydesk View Post
    I will say this will be a sever recession that we are a decade before real growth, but it won't be depression levels though.
    Nah. We're about 18 months away from nice GDP growth again. We're a decade away from reaching peaks in the financial market.
    Member of the Owlluminati

    Quote Originally Posted by James Madison
    "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance: And a people who mean to be their own Governors, must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."
    2011 Knicks Salary Cap Information

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •