Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

What's next in the economic collapse? The commercial real estate bubble

Well guys... I know my name says it all, but there really is a lot of Economic doom headed our way. It's not rocket science.

Do people here on Pro Sports Daily really think the economy is going to recover? Do you think we aren't headed into a depression?

Well lets talk about all the Retailers that have closed down shops. What happens to all that real estate? Who is going to move in? Who is going to lease that property? Take Circut City for example... who's going to move in to all those closed down shops? Nobody.

And not only that... now the are talking about using $3 Trillion dollars in government and private funds to fight against frozen credit markets and rising joblessness.

Anyway... if you want a decent idea of how this going to play out...

Worst economic collapse ever
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nJ7LM3iyNg

We still have Hope. right?

vCash
    You really do live on you tube. For the record, those of us who are involved with investments have known that commercial real estate has sunk for quite a while. This is not news.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    You really do live on you tube. For the record, those of us who are involved with investments have known that commercial real estate has sunk for quite a while. This is not news.
    dangit cab. I was going to quote commercial real estate falling is news?

Me and my buddy made some money on shorting simon malls. SImply because what are they going to do with the real estate.

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    and I know I get all my info from Russia Today!

Come to psd where admitted dupes who do nothing but troll the gd and fs forum are free. But man don't you dare mention trolling on someone's wall.

vCash
    You're like Nostradamus, except all your predictions happened a few months ago.

Next thread: "The illuminati have spoken....Steelers over the Cardinals in the Superbowl"

vCash
    Fun fact. Retailers ended a 6 month downward streak, and was up 1% for the past month.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gcoll View Post
    You're like Nostradamus, except all your predictions happened a few months ago.
    Revisondamus!

Doomsday atleast you do bring R's and D's together!

vCash
    I actually have a legit question for DD. What are you doing to prepare for this? Do you have a nest egg? Are you planning on capitalizing on this? Are you really burying guns in preparation? Or are you resigned to just die?

Also what did you think in 97-99 about Y2K?

I'm not mocking you in this post, I just want more info.

vCash
    So to all the people that knew this wasn't news...

Depression?

Yes or No.

vCash
    I vote no.

Now answer my questions from post number 8 in this thread.

vCash
    I will say this will be a sever recession that we are a decade before real growth, but it won't be depression levels though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    So to all the people that knew this wasn't news...

Depression?

Yes or No.
    Probably not.

But if a depression hits....make sure to warn us 2 months after it starts.

btw, I'm just wondering...what conspiracy site is your site of choice? An Alex Jones site? Blackpacket? What?

vCash
    Guns.

Guns.

Food.

Of course I live in the suburban community... where everybody thinks we aren't on the brink of WWIII... that we aren't on the brink of the next Great Depression.

You forget how divided this nation is. Black & White, Rich & Poor, Republican & Democrat, Conspiracy Theorist & Patriot, Military & Civilian.

Not to mention... what if the next big event happens in the USA? War, terrorism, earthquakes, hurricanes, global warming, food crisis?

And most importantly... you forget how dumb Americans are. Not everyone is as smart as you.

vCash
    Oh yeah, depression is an understatement. We will all be dead in 5 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday_Dallas View Post
    Guns.

Guns.

Food.

Of course I live in the suburban community... where everybody thinks we aren't on the brink of WWIII... that we aren't on the brink of the next Great Depression.

You forget how divided this nation is. Black & White, Rich & Poor, Republican & Democrat, Conspiracy Theorist & Patriot, Military & Civilian.

Not to mention... what if the next big event happens in the USA? War, terrorism, earthquakes, hurricanes, global warming, food crisis?

And most importantly... you forget how dumb Americans are. Not everyone is as smart as you.
    While we are divided, we as a country have always rallied behind great catastrophes. Look at the nation mourning together and pitching in after 911. There's a reason that the US as a whole is always the major donor when something like a Tsunami hits. When the world weeps we are there, and it's not because we have more money either.

So now I'm either baited or just interested. How long have you been collecting the guns? I assume you aren't running a waco style compound, so i'm not trying to get you in trouble. But how long have you prepared for this. Did you by into the Y2k problems. I'll admit at times, I wondered if such calamity might just happen. I mean the biggest thing I did was have like 5 gallons of water, but the thought crossed my mind. Wait I take that back, I made sure the generators we owned worked.

And if you have been preparing for this say before 911, what lead you down your path. If you don't feel comfortable putting it out in front of everyone, but feel comfortable telling me, you can also PM me.

I'll be honest you intrigue me.

Edit--- One more thing. If you believe in the establisment how does new comers such as Hillary Clinton, Sarah Palin, and Obama play into this. It seems to be the opposite of the old boys club establishment. Or are they a marketing ploy to make people believe that their is no establishment.

Or are you saying the president means little, that it's the powers that be that aren't elected, that helped set up the Federal Reserve, and continue to run the world via money.
    Last edited by behindmydesk; 02-12-2009 at 10:25 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast