Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 374 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 2743243643723733743753763844244748741374 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

id want hartnell based on his contract. he's signed for another 4 years with a 4.2 cap hit. upshall is a RFA after the year. i wouldnt want to have to worry about resigning him.

plus, it would have to be hartnell based on cap considerations. the flyers would have enough cap space to fit in bulin if they only give upshall...

Damn Huet

Sloppy hockey so far.

with being on the pk so much this game the blues with 9 mins left in the 1st have only 3 shots on goal. thats weak!

Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    Sloppy hockey so far.
    what avatar did you have before the one you have now?

Quote Originally Posted by DewsSox79 View Post
    what avatar did you have before the one you have now?
    I think Jayson Stark.

Quote Originally Posted by gocubs2118 View Post
    I think Jayson Stark.
    ahh thought so. just got confused. who is the dude in the avatar now?

Quote Originally Posted by DewsSox79 View Post
    ahh thought so. just got confused. who is the dude in the avatar now?
    Amare Stoudemire.

lame game so far.

did huet get a new mask? looks diffferent

This kid is 20.
    He has 30 pts. He is their 3rd line center right now. He has 30 pts.
    Toews has 40.
    I think if you put Stall on our second line he will be good and by the end of his contract, when he is 24, he will be very good.

I love Havlat, but you are getting a 20 year old center who could be on our team for a very long time. He fits right into our model of building for now and the future.
    The only thing that bothers me is he is in the red for the year. That could be attributed to his team and the line he plays on though.

Havlat has been great this year though. Tough choice.

Do you think he looks cute Dew? Do I see a man crush developing?

STL 1
    CHI 0

15:00 to go.

can anybody tell me wtf cambell is doing out there? he is playing like dog crap

When Kris Versteeg gives blood he declines the needle and asks for a handgun and a bucket.

can i buy a face off win?
    cambell needs to get his head out his ***, i count how many times he turned the puckover, failed to keep the puck in the offensive zone.
    we need buff back!!!
    huet performed well

When Kris Versteeg gives blood he declines the needle and asks for a handgun and a bucket.